HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Report: Loans to SVB Insiders Tripled to Record High as Collapse Loomed. I SUGGEST DEATH PENTALY
Posted by: breitbart 28892 ()
Date: March 22, 2023 05:18PM

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2023/03/22/report-loans-to-silicon-valley-bank-insiders-tripled-to-record-high-as-collapse-loomed/

the world has become sufficiently corrupt where i think white collar crime should be punished HEAVILY (including blue collar CARGO THEFT crimes)

* hacked software, worthless security, gov spyware, foreign military spyware - like swiss cheese but far worse in: WIn10/11, Ubuntu, anything foreign moderator controlled

* hacked parts: deletions from part databases with practically MALICIOUS substitute parts that don't fit right and are bound to function poorly / cause another chinese purchase

* hacked elections

* hacked financial records

ALL OF THESE CATS BROUGHT IN THE DE-REGULATION DOOR BY: BILL CLINTON, BARACK OBAMA, JOE BIDEN

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Report: Loans to SVB Insiders Tripled to Record High as Collapse Loomed. I SUGGEST DEATH PENTALY
Posted by: thymt ()
Date: March 22, 2023 05:21PM

financial terrorism: STILL TERRORISM

the greek/roman original limit (death penalty) was: the dollar value of a small village (would that be $100 million in "outsource golden parachute / hack" these days?)

Re: Report: Loans to SVB Insiders Tripled to Record High as Collapse Loomed. I SUGGEST DEATH PENTALY
Posted by: 6tjmk5 ()
Date: March 22, 2023 06:13PM

Posted by: gfr3brh54 ()
Date: March 22, 2023 06:48PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.