HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
As a disappointed and disjointed Fox follower, I do hereby retract and remove my support for ex-President Trump. I once thought him great; I no longer feel that way.
Posted by: Robert the Republican ()
Date: March 20, 2023 08:49PM

I believe American can be made great again. I hope and pray for a respectable and honest Republican to emerge and be elected. I will not give my vote to anyone from Florida. I believe that most Floridians are too strange.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: As a disappointed and disjointed Fox follower, I do hereby retract and remove my support for ex-President Trump. I once thought him great; I no longer feel that way.
Date: March 20, 2023 09:42PM

Sorry about that guys. Mods please delete this thread. I was being held hostage by a man with a massive cock in my mouth that made me type that.

Re: As a disappointed and disjointed Fox follower, I do hereby retract and remove my support for ex-President Trump. I once thought him great; I no longer feel that way.
Posted by: Earl Elephant ()
Date: March 20, 2023 10:10PM

Get that democrat cock out of your mouth. Please only hang out with loyal gay republicans like Gay Gus.

Date: March 20, 2023 10:34PM

What a surprise! My opinion is disrespected despite my expressions of loyalty to Republicanism, etc. I have no sympathy for Biden or anything liberal!

I have arrived at the opinion that Trump is a jackals.

Date: March 20, 2023 11:24PM

You were with a democrat cock so you are a Rino. We don’t care about rino’s.

Date: March 20, 2023 11:54PM

You must be intoxicated.

I have NEVER had any connection to anything associated with liberal or Democrat.

Go have another one pal.

Date: March 21, 2023 02:10AM

Listen Mr. Rino, you said that you had a massive cock in your mouth, and you expect me to believe that was a Republican cock not a democrat cock? Who was it? Lindsay Graham? Larry Craig?

Date: March 21, 2023 08:11AM

I would never say/do anything like that.
Also, I'm a pureblood.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.