HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Time to kill Biden, USPS CEOs, UPS CEOs ... that Quote is WRONG
Posted by: fuck you, you owe me money ()
Date: March 09, 2023 07:56PM

I bought this 24lb bix box USED item for $100 FREE SHIPPING. 25"x25"x13" 24lb.

I'm now WISHING to turn around to sell it.

Both USPS and UPS

Recently I bought a metal shelf FROM CHINA, through Amazon ~ $56 FREE SHIPPING, 14" x 29" x 61" inches: 18lb and weight not even marked by shippers on box: "from china" on box only.

. EBAY: USPS: you pay $42 - $102
adjust actual dim and weight from shipped box - since ebay was WRONG
. EBAY: USPS: you pay $36 - $120
. USPS $404 $184 $145 "retail ground"
(SURE - and they tell you retail doesn't apply to YOU at drop off and extort you)
(since it's sold - you have 0 choice)
. UPS again: $359 $324 $317 $241 $224
. UPS again: $583 $545 $542 $14 $452 $396 $272 $130 "billable weight 49.0 lb"
BROKEN URLS as view details

Each time you run Calculator on USPS "official calculator" they give you a different lying answer it seems.

I'VE ALSO HAD nX experience when I go to USPS UPS location: they tell me

#1 "we are not responsible for Ebay's calculator"
#2 "the price quoted online has a different status that doesn't apply to residential sales" (after which, since it's sold and legally i'm forced to ship, they EXTORT ME for even a higher price than listed on website)

If I include Ebay's %13.5 "website fee" and shipping: I'd loose well over $700 selling an item I bought for $100. Welcome to the 700 club.

I want to kill these f'ing "millenial legacy inheirited the job from parents / appointed by chinese criminal" CEOs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Time to kill Biden, USPS CEOs, UPS CEOs ... that Quote is WRONG
Posted by: 43y545hj ()
Date: March 09, 2023 07:58PM

avoid-flat-rate-postage-ripoff-1.3-800x8 millenial CEO

Posted by: 34tr345 ()
Date: March 09, 2023 08:00PM

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2BY9vtI64LqL3-rwJK12

Posted by: 3gr35h ()
Date: March 09, 2023 08:02PM

little red riding hood

Posted by: 5t4hj ()
Date: March 09, 2023 08:03PM

2roko2.jpg DEAD MAN TALKING

Posted by: 3T35H4 ()
Date: March 09, 2023 08:04PM

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEjCNACELwBSFryq4

Donald Trump said "the use of USPS to increase CHINA's sales on Amazon is reproachable"

NOT A DAMN THING HAS BEEN DONE

Posted by: grh54 ()
Date: March 09, 2023 08:05PM

2e5abc96fb4748bdaa6c65cb0ea71c99.jpg?res

infact the box it came in is multiply crushed, and so is the product - what a damn coincidence

Posted by: 3g3h34 ()
Date: March 09, 2023 08:06PM

uJ-bGKI0zkCdbJR0ckkzeh5BL2BwtMty3SRuZSS9

Posted by: 3rg35 ()
Date: March 09, 2023 09:32PM

well maybe chatGiP can tell me how much the shipping charge is

should kill those assholes

Posted by: 34tg34h3 ()
Date: March 09, 2023 09:54PM

Posted by: continued ... ()
Date: March 11, 2023 11:30AM

#3 that box has the other carriers markings: you have to pay us to "re-box it" (ups)

#4 "if we use stickers to cover markings you have to ship it priority" (usps)

#5 "you have to print the rma return without payment with a printer - we have to scan it, we can't enter the digits written on paper" (BUY A CHINESE PRINTER)

I've heard every fucking quirk from these people to "up the price quite a bit at the last moment"

Posted by: 6u7k7 ()
Date: March 11, 2023 11:36AM

TWO ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES THEY ARE DOING:

A) weights and measures. i give weight measure they offer a price, then recind it. that's call "low balling" and IT HAS BEEN ILLEGAL FOR DECADES and they know it damn well

B) PRICE TARGETING has been illegal "forever". this is why grocery stores ofter coupons: to charge the rich extra. a scam but legal because the rich have a choice to use coupons if they please.

1) government - pays nothing - during Reagan agencies had to pay out of their own allocation (had to pay)

2) businesses get lower prices. but "if i'm selling online how am i not a business"? THEY GO BY ADDRESS they told me. since I have a "home address" they charge me DOUBLE. that's illegal. it's targeting the weak (and not-lawyered-up) simply because they can call the police.

on the other hand if they call the police when FX CO GOV tries to send a package scott free: the police won't come and say it's not a police matter - which explains why UPS doesn't call the police when government ships. that and TAX DODGE BRIBES under the table

C) extortion: pressuring a sale when customer has a legal liability to ship immediately - changing prices and price structuring at last minute. absolutely illegal.

Posted by: 67k67 ()
Date: March 11, 2023 11:39AM

D) weights and measures, sales laws

GAS: every business pays same price. only excception is (cops/county) if that county buys their own pumps and hires to have "their own" station filled (anyone can do this - but only large businesses have the space/money to do it).

PRICE DIFFERENTIATOIN IS ILLEGAL. Proof is gasoline sales. Businesses don't get special exceptions that's the law.

Posted by: 4565j54 ()
Date: March 11, 2023 11:40AM

(it is true that time honored "factory direct sales" offer discounts to distributors - however these are registered entities - one as factory another as distributor/re-seller. on ebay: everyone is a re-seller infact.)

Posted by: this article is not a one-off ()
Date: March 11, 2023 11:58AM

180401042618-trump-amazon-usps-fact-chec

Donald Trump Says It's Time China Started Paying USPS Shipping and NOT GET SUBSIDIES from democrats through USPS and UPS back doors

https://www.forbes.com › enriquedans › 2018/10/19
Oct 19, 2018 — As part of its mounting trade war with China, the Trump administration now intends to move to a system of self-declared rates, ...

#1 democrats ARE LYING - china is at war with the USA - using USA's money to attack USA's businesses - and Forbes is a chinese news paper these days - they are a mouth of china

DURING HIS BID FOR ELECTION: DONALD TRUMP claimed demcorats (California, ebay, Amazon, democrat run USPS, likely UPS also) were all using GOVEERNMENT MONEY to subsidize CHINA to make china's sales "easier on USA" (which obviously helps china do something totally illegal: dumping products on the market for less than cost to attack usa competing companies)

Example: i bought a shelf off amazon roughly $55 INCLUDING shipping - it was 19LB steel, had MFG cost + cost to SHIP FROM CHINA, and roughtly same volume box i want to ship 24lb the UPS USPS refuse to give me a price on ($150? $500? they will exort me at the last minue).

China (and Amazon) used usa gov money to send me that item: and that was Trump's accusation.

Example: i got an "amp meter" from china, <1 lb i bought for say $15. it was a terribly in-accurate product, a total fraud. i returned it w/in 2 days. the only way to "get my moey back" was to ship it back. THE FUCKING USPS CHARGED ME $45. it was such a crappy product a paid it to spite the chinese for sending me total crap and trying to get away with it.

they're both scammers: chinese and usps both - ripped me off Royally

and that's what Trump was referring to

(logistically speaking, the excuse is "trains running west to east are cheaper than trains running east to west"), which of course is a groundless accusation. trains do not accrue cost based on the compass

Posted by: 34yg35h4 ()
Date: March 11, 2023 12:00PM

https://actionnetwork.org/petitions/protect-the-us-postal-service-from-trump/?source=ccfb

DeJoy_Trump.png

I'm sick of your fucking ass i want you dead about now you lowlife democrat destroying the usa helping china shut down the usa using MY money to fuck me over - steal my legacy so i can't have kids while you breed mexicans in my yard for cheap labor

MY ANSWER: DROP DEAD

Posted by: 34yg35h4 ()
Date: March 11, 2023 12:14PM

selling fees.

ebay and amazon are in collusion. 13.5% even 25% on Amazon

that's murderous fees.

Amazon's own web server (cost to individulas) is PENNIES per gigabyte per month. A sale - well that's under 1GB (upload of ads, browsing) let's say.

their cost? hell amateurs used to run better sales websites for free (better search engine too) than either of those two. teenagers have been known to "make websites". obviously theres data centers but the cost - well look above for that - little per internet transfer.

SO THAT'S LIKE $25, $50, $100 out of my sale. 15% is a huge margin - more than sellers of new items in certain retail.

THAT MEANS THEY MAKE NO PRODUCT, OFFER ONLY PENNIES IN SERVICE, AND GET HUGE PROFITS off every sale (except from chinese - who they let off scott free).

KILLER PROFITS

Posted by: 34tr343 ()
Date: March 11, 2023 12:14PM

(the chinese have their own ebay and amzon data centers run from chinese run headquarters: check the "contact us" carefully)

Posted by: u4uj ()
Date: March 11, 2023 12:15PM

Grilled over cuts is DEMCORATS PUTTING ON A HOLLYWOOD SHOW.

They are still taking chinese bribes. They are still billing me up the ass.

Posted by: 4hy4j4 ()
Date: March 11, 2023 12:21PM

China always objected to and threatened over USA's "30 day return policy" (consumer law).

China may even have inveted COVID to give democrats an excuse to close down "non-chinese friend retail in usa" (allot of which were black businesses funded by demcorats, btw, which used tons of illgal alien labor and chinese goods to build: shut down)

CHINA likes the situation with Amazon:

* searches for "Made in USA" aren't allowed on Amazon and don't function. product of origin are often not on products and not filled in (illegal - amazon freely allows chinese to break laws but not american sellers - for example taxes are deducted from ME so i can't cheat)

* Chinese Amazon HQ in china insures any USA product (say, vacuum cleaner) is FLOODED which "cell phone covers" (like thousands of them) so that when one searches for a Made in USA product they find cell phone cover spam INSTEAD of the Made in USA product

* chinese Amazon HQ insures that chinese products always sort to top - also that USA makers aren't in the "check list" (often Made in USA brands are "somewhere if you keep searching")

* chinese Amazon HQ insures "sort by price" always resets to "show me what china is pushing" every time you alter any part of the search

* AND SO ON - AMAZON IS FULL OF BUGS - EVERY ONE OF THEM LEAD TO CHINA

Posted by: 345h45 ()
Date: March 11, 2023 12:25PM

I have a minor item did minor repairs and want to sell it. My margin isn't BIG infact it's so small i might take a minor loss on relative worth.

AND THERE'S THE PROBLEM.

If I get "trapped" by being legally required to ship and they extort me for $250, plus amazon $50 or even $75 sales fee - I'm not just loosing a little money: i'm paying to get rid of something that has real value.

I AM NOT PAYING AMAZON/EBAY/UPS ALL MY PROFITS, AND MONEY ON TOP, TO TRANSFER REAL VALUE. THAT IS THE SAME AS SAYING

WHY WOULD I BE RUNNING A CHARITY TO HAND FREE PRODUCTS OF VALUE, PLUS CASH ON TOP, TO THE RICHEST MOST OVER-PROFITTING ORGANIZATIONS - ALL WHO UPSTARTED USING GOVERNMENT MONEY AND BACK DOORS ?

Posted by: 34H5J45HJ ()
Date: March 11, 2023 12:27PM

IF I BOUGHT THE DAMN THING for $100 including shipping

it shouldn't cost me "maybe $150, maybe $250, idk i'll wait until your in the retail store to attack the customer with huge fees" to ship it out

Posted by: 5th6 ()
Date: March 11, 2023 12:45PM

Summary. You realize:

I just got a $55 19lb shelf MFG in china shipped to VA including shipping

I now want to ship a 24lb item that I got for $100 out and they are asking for "maybe $150, maybe $500", plus $50. it turns out i can sell it for more than i bought it for - but not "several times over what" (WHICH SHOULD BE OBVIOUS TO ANY BUSINESS MINDED PERSON - WHY)

MINIMUM $200 to "ship" item - 2x what I paid for it.

So, if I could up the price (but i would loose all buyers), I'd have to sell at $300 just to break even.

THAT'S ALLOT OF MARKUP

and what will that DO?

IT'S PRETTY OBVIOUS: it will favor purchase of a NEW CHINESE product that has free shipping from china

Posted by: fucking millenials ()
Date: March 13, 2023 11:39AM

are sexing me but i'm not getting any ...

#7 THERE USED TO BE EASIER SHIPPING OPTIONS - BIG TECH REMOVED THEM

fucking changlings never stop wrecking things - and probably who wrecked it ends up being some hispanic chinese german "UPS" workers who applied for the job specifically to IMPAIR THE USA just a little more (compared to china)

a) THERE USED TO BE AN OPTION TO HAVE FLAT RATE TO ANYWHERE IN USA

it is now "mysteriously hack missing" on both USPS and UPS. the calculator no longer shows the "plan"

#8 during Bill Clinton, shipping PC were SUBSIDIZED - to help Bill Gates obviously. now: china is subsidized but Made in USA PC (ie, All Intel) are no longer subsidized. there are no longer discounts available. those options have also been removed

(however i remember by experience: while Bill Gates always got the PC shipping subsidy - the local retailers tried to avoid CUSTOMERS using it unless the customer had the policy with them and insisted: i was a victim of that)

(and no doubt who profited most from them, the microsoft 13 gang, are rich due to it - currently fucking using your government subsidies)

Posted by: 3g4jn4 ()
Date: March 13, 2023 11:43AM

THERE USED TO BE AN OPTION TO HAVE FLAT RATE TO ANYWHERE IN USA

IT'S GONE. AND THAT'S ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE

this makes ALLOT of sense since a seller doesn't know where a pkg is going until "they have to ship it quickly or face compltaints or even refunds"

only USPS UPS know where in PA is expensive or why certain parts of CA are cheap shipping from Fairfax. impossible to predict "real cost", really, unless your a manager at one of these companies and control what is freight or airline and so on

it's terrible because "they had it and LOST it due to feature hacking", it's either been removed by terrorists or simply lost in the internet shuffle of "so much online crap nobody can find it" (again due to hacking)

SENSIBLE FEATURES, WHICH USED TO BE ON THE MARQUEE (a top visible choice), SUDDENLY MISSING

Posted by: ehbtrmyr ()
Date: March 13, 2023 11:49AM

THERE USED TO BE AN OPTION TO HAVE FLAT RATE TO ANYWHERE IN lower 48 USA

the seller has no way to create an idea of average cost to set aside - and usually would rather such a gambling trick be left to those who actually can control costs (rail v. freight v. air and delays) - which the customer cannot do

a seller has set income - they have to know BEFORE they sell if they are loosing or making money - or cannot make a sale

(ON THE OTHER HAND - EBAY AMAZON MANAGING SHIPPING doesn't work: USPS UPS deny they are responsible for the price chosen. also: then seller does not know how much shipping customer is being shown - could be chinese friendly Amazon shows customer $200 shipping on all Made in USA items and FREE shipping on chinese ones - the seller would not be aware if "they allow amazon ebay to control what the buyer sees")

(amazon ebay claim they are "helping you" by automatically showing customer shipping: it's not only not helpful - it's a huge commercial law scam)

Posted by: ykmu,. ()
Date: March 13, 2023 11:53AM

#9 i'd like to offer sale to others outside the lower 48, say israel

but shipping is so f'ed up i don't want to risk it

if i can't get a price on shipping w/in the USA, the hell i am going to attempt shipping outside it

Posted by: eh4enj45 ()
Date: March 13, 2023 12:00PM

During Bill Clinton: china (tiger direct) got "tax free sales" (has to do with shipping PC)

i tried to create one: i found out quickly that profit margins were thin unless you had asian connections and banks wanted 30% profit off every sale for credit card processing

yet another democrat boon dogle was that it "appeared like internet sales was plausible" - but when you dug in and learned of details you found out IT WAS ACTUALLY ONLY OPEN TO BIG TECH - who were also being subsidized despite having locked out all competition

Posted by: 3g3hjn34 ()
Date: March 13, 2023 12:01PM

banks wanted 30% profit (for internet sales - this was ridiculous and impossible. only a store could get away with such a markup and only when a customer was "in immediate need of something local")

Posted by: 3g3h3 ()
Date: March 13, 2023 12:12PM

Do you REALLY think Microsoft is paying USPS UPS retail store on shipping surface pro? That they don't have government subsidies, business class exceptions, and so on?

If you think you haven't been unfairly targeted, and treated as a fool: YOUR WRONG

As Trump said, "China, UK, Germany are laughing at USA for being suckers"

Posted by: g3e4h54 ()
Date: March 13, 2023 12:41PM

UPS FAQ

Do I need an account to ship with Simple Rate?

You don’t need an account or contract to use UPS Simple Rate.

Home Shipping Support Shipping Costs and Rates Flat Rate Shipping

Woman packing a box for UPS
Flat Rate Shipping – UPS Simple Rate

With UPS Simple Rate, you pick from the five flat packaging rates and the four shipping speeds. Ship anywhere in the U.S. for a predictable rate.

Need a username? Sign up.
Prefer to ship as guest? Ship now.

"we care about your privacy, see our seedily worded 100 page legal online privacy agreement"

Posted by: gh4jnh45 ()
Date: March 13, 2023 12:43PM

(after googling i found a FLAT RATE for box hidden in a SUPPORT PASGE which isn't in the main sales/shipping page: however it was THE WRONG PAGE - it offers flat rate only for small boxes not envelopes or big boxes)

Posted by: hjn6t4 ()
Date: March 13, 2023 12:48PM

Your Guide to UPS Simple Rate (aka Flat Rate) - Easyship
Easyship
https://www.easyship.com blog the-guide-to-ups-si...
Mar 10, 2021 — What Are UPS Flat Rate Box Sizes? Extra Small – From $9.45 Small – From

GOOGLE STEERS YOU TO THIS: A FOREIGN BUSINESS

fact is if you send them money YOU CAN'T RECOVER IT, since the business is run in a separate country (infact they refuse to say which claim they are global). you could not only loose your shipping fee your item might be redirected (shipped) to criminals

your chance of package and fee recovery: ABSOLUTELY 0

Posted by: 3t3hh5345 ()
Date: March 13, 2023 12:49PM

UPS today

Create a Shipment

THE WEBSITE IS FULL OF BUGS, 1/2 THE PAGES AREN'T LOADING - INCLUDING THE MAIN PAGE

Posted by: gr3e4h35 ()
Date: March 13, 2023 12:50PM

Posted by: 3tg45h4 ()
Date: March 13, 2023 12:51PM

UPS Simple Rate: The New Flat Rate Option To Know
Refund Retriever
https://www.refundretriever.com › blog › ups-simple-r...
Mar 23, 2022 — UPS Simple Rate is the new UPS flat rate service offering, much like a UPS flat rate box. Now shippers can use their boxes up to 1,728 cubic ...

THIS IS ANOTHER EUROPEAN CRIME ORGANIZATION PRETENDING TO BE A USA SHIPPER

and this FLAT RATE option isn't new

we are talking 1980's if not before that UPS had this "option" available

Posted by: 3tg3h53 ()
Date: March 13, 2023 12:52PM

Shipping Rates - Shippo Is Completely Free Now
goshippo.com
https://www.goshippo.com › go › shippo
Boost Your Bottom Line With Discounted Rates for 85+ Carriers. Use Shippo

FOR FREE CHINA WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY AND PACKAGE

i assume you have a Hillary tax accountant to claim the "so called loss" on your taxes

Posted by: tge4h534 ()
Date: March 13, 2023 12:54PM

Priority Mail - USPS
United States Postal Service
https://www.usps.com ship priority-mail
Priority Mail, including Priority Mail Flat Rate shipping products, has fast shipping times (1, 2, ... Get free flat rate boxes and print postage labels online.

THANK YOU FOR INCREASING THE JARGON AND IN-STORE EXTORTION

"EVERYTHING FLAT MUST BE PRIORITY", whatever the fuck that means

(it means they will refuse flat rate once your at the retail location, btw)

Posted by: ge4j4j6t ()
Date: March 13, 2023 12:55PM

STILL LOADING ...

Posted by: 3tgh54 ()
Date: March 13, 2023 12:58PM

USPS.com home. The profile of an eagle's head adjoining the words United States Postal Service are the two elements that are combined to form the corporate signature. Click-N-Ship
Sign In To Your Account
Already have an account?
Enter Your Username and Password tool tip

WHY DO I NEED AN ACCOUNT TO SEE USA'S POSTAL OFFICE SHIPPING RATES?

DO I NEED AN ACCOUNT TO SEE THE PRICE OF STAMPS ALSO?

Posted by: tg35h3 ()
Date: March 13, 2023 01:02PM

UPS is apparently now claiming they don't do flat rate for large box (they used to get subsidies for exactly the same: PC shipping)

Posted by: 3g3h ()
Date: March 13, 2023 01:04PM

USPS is more dodgey ...

(i already used their calculator and know FLAT RATE wasn't an option)

"Flat Rate and prepaid pricing (retail only) available"

(i already know retail only means i get fucked when i get there)

Posted by: fg3hg3 ()
Date: March 13, 2023 01:08PM

https://store.usps.com/store/results/prepaid-priority-mail/_/N-1ved7wl?_gl=1*r2qbff*_ga*ODY2MzQ5Nzk5LjE2Nzg3MjUzNzE.*_ga_3NXP3C8S9V*MTY3ODcyNTM3MC4xLjEuMTY3ODcyNzE1NC4wLjAuMA..

THEY WANT ME TO BUY A BOX (apparently)

but none of them fit (they are all 1,750 cu. in. I WOULD GUESS)

(i would need a hand constructed custom box to get within that)

Posted by: gy34h54 ()
Date: March 13, 2023 01:15PM

fg3hg3 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> https://store.usps.com/store/results/prepaid-prior
> ity-mail/_/N-1ved7wl?_gl=1*r2qbff*_ga*ODY2MzQ5Nzk5
> LjE2Nzg3MjUzNzE.*_ga_3NXP3C8S9V*MTY3ODcyNTM3MC4xLj
> EuMTY3ODcyNzE1NC4wLjAuMA..
>
> THEY WANT ME TO BUY A BOX (apparently)
>
> but none of them fit (they are all 1,750 cu. in. I
> WOULD GUESS)
>
> (i would need a hand constructed custom box NO BUBBLEWRAP to get
> within that)

IF I SHIPPED A TYPICAL PC, i would be extorted by the store

they are all slightly different and need bubble wrap

Those two factors included: the average PC being shipped would

"certainly but only slighly fail FLAT RATE"

the FLAT RATE has been specifically modified to "extort any HOME USER upgrading by selling their old PC" - making the PC being shipped "a charity" (all proceeds of sales would go to Hillary, USPS, UPS - the person trying to sell it is totally fucked and giving the richest people money)

CHARITY TO THE RICHEST IS NOT WHAT I HAVE IN MIND WHEN SELLING A PC

(REMEMBER THIS IS THE RATE AND TAX THAT BILL CLINTON ERA DIDN'T PAY - they didn't pay sales tax and they got subsidies on shipping)

Posted by: th5ykm576 ()
Date: March 13, 2023 01:19PM

If you remember my complaint: HARD TO DO with so many details of fraud (which i didn't create btw)

THE CHIEF COMPLAIN IS THEY REFUSE TO QUOTE ME A PRICE

a price i could, like a flat rate, walk into the retail store and expect and even legally demand as advertised

remember pressure sales, extortion, and low balling: ALL ILLEGAL. consumer law

Posted by: t4hy5rj64 ()
Date: March 13, 2023 01:27PM

not only do the retail deny they "are policy to accept online calculator their own company showed me"

THE CALCULATOR encodes all prices with jargon ()

===================
Enter Detail to Show Cost

>>> Please complete the highlighted fields.

>>> NOT_SELECTED

>>> Packaging:

DROP DOWN LIST: EMPTY, nothing happens when you click on it, more broken shit

st
We're sorry: Calculate Time and Cost information is not available at this time.
Please try again later.

Posted by: 3G3E4H54 ()
Date: March 13, 2023 01:32PM

due to a spelling mistake i again had to DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN

the spelling mistake was because they are SNIFFING THE KEYBOARD (i get long delays AND LOST KEYSTROKES) while using their "input box" which isn't a real input box: it's a spybot

130.25 USD

Billable Weight:

49.0 lbs.

JARGON: WHAT IS BILLABLE WEIGHT 49 LB? i said 24 lb

JARGON

"retail ground"

what is retail ground? am i guaranteed i will get that jargon status when i'm at the store?

OR WILL USPS DEMAND I SHIP PRIORITY because the box "isn't clean"

Posted by: USPS again those bitches ()
Date: March 13, 2023 01:34PM

didn't see this before ;)

Rates By Service
Service Details

UPS Ground - zone 8

Delivered By: By End of Day Friday March 17, 2023
Package 1
UPS Ground 125.05 USD
Declared Value 5.20 USD
Charges Per Package 130.25 USD
Total Rate Quote: 130.25 USD

Rate excludes VAT. Rate includes a fuel surcharge, but excludes taxes, duties and other charges that may apply to the shipment.

Rates may vary at retail locations. Result estimates calculated by UPS: Monday, March 13, 2023 1:28 P.M. Eastern Time (USA)

now, i entered the value and it was 42, not $5

so again we have a situation here where it's all a lie all mis-marked all jargon and incorrect

AND I'M ABOUT GUARNATEED I WILL SEE WOKE CHARGES ON THE RECEIPT billed separately from other items in the total

Posted by: 3hg34h53 ()
Date: March 13, 2023 01:35PM

Pray tell

what would be the " a fuel surcharge" in California?

nothing bad i hope

Posted by: 3t6hj4 ()
Date: March 13, 2023 02:06PM

So far as i can determine my shipping could by $37

(if i go by ebay, store some screen shot NO ratail doesn't accept (i've tried that) and it must be printed and then the rate STILL ISN'T GUARANTEED since ... ebay's calcualotr can be wrong an my box might not be to "their liking")

It may be $150 MINIMUM (not statement on what maximum is - not FLAT price) (sacramento residential might be cheap compared to somewhere deep in chicago city - idk)

i'm comparing this to california china import shop vac :) however home depot is VERY SLOW today and REFUSING TO SHOW SHOP VAC IN STOCK

INFACT THEY ARE SPAMMING ME - showing only $75 models as "in stock" which i know is a lie

so i go to Lowes (who more often sells Made in USA products), and the truth is much more quickly seen:

CRAFTSMAN
2.5-Gallons 2-HP Corded Wet/Dry Shop Vacuum with Accessories Included

$35 (Lowe's)

WHICH AMAZON.COM IS SELLING FOR $50
Ships from
Amazon.com
Sold by
Amazon.com

Country of Origin: Mexico (that's a lie: its' from china shipped THROUGH mexico is likely the truth)

13.1 12.57 14.74

2,427.19 CUBIC INCHES - WELL BEYOND THE UPS LIMIT FOR FLAT RATE

SO HOW WILL DO THIS THING FOR $50, WHEN THERE ARE MFG COSTS, SHIPPING COSTS, AND WEB RETAIL (minor cost overbilled by 12.5% approx.)

I THOUGHT THE MINIMUM WAS $150

HOW MANY MINIMUS ARE THERE

AND WHY ISN'T THE FUCKING MINIMUM WHAT I CAN SHIP FOR WHEN I ARRIVE AT THE RETAIL STORE?

Posted by: 3t35h4 ()
Date: March 13, 2023 02:09PM

so i've thought of letting this HOBBY item go for less than worth

how much do i need the space, do i want to do a little hobby charity

BUT I'M OBVIOUSLY not going to be part of a retail fraud - that's not charity - and it would benefit THE WORST OF PEOPLE

biden obama democrats, big tech, who aren't going to share anything with anybody

Posted by: 3hg35h ()
Date: March 13, 2023 02:12PM

FUCKING FOREIGN HACKERS ... UPS'S NEW CEO'S

UPS

" For a breakdown of charges, select View Details beside each service. "

i did: it listed it as a potential charge and gave NO details

fuck you for wasting my time

Posted by: tg34eh54 ()
Date: March 13, 2023 02:16PM

71uZyn8y+GL._AC_SL1500_.jpg $25* 151a.jpg $150

SHIPPING COSTS: note how the vacuum is bigger, amazon pays little for shippign while i pay $150+ for shipping

($25 shipping if the chinese product costed $25 - but that price is unkown - probably subsidized to let china attack made in usa products)

Posted by: 4y4hj654 ()
Date: March 13, 2023 02:19PM

(and yes IT IS NOT BY WEIGHT it is by volume - according to UPS 70lb or under is not considered, 50lb or under is not considered)

a volume which exactly is just less than an ATX PC box

coincidence or NOT. i think NOT.

Posted by: e4th4tj6 ()
Date: March 13, 2023 04:54PM

uzqkkcdehlxwpz9g_1615919913.jpeg

"Look. You'll have to bring that apurniture in for us to evaluate. We'll have to talk about jargon, whether it needs to be reboxed, and current legal status of trucking in the area it's shipped to."

LOOK. IT'S A CARDBOARD BOX 25X25.13 24 LB. I could rebox it i think at this point i don't feel like it.

You don't need to bring me into the store to tell me the f'ing price.

Posted by: let's talk flat ()
Date: March 13, 2023 05:02PM

USPS

Extra Large: Starting at $26.05

(by extra large they mean "if it's a pc it will defintely not fit and be bumped way up in price")

that's 5.8x or near 600% less than the $150 to ship my box, just a little larget Cu. In.

YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY TELL ME THERE IS MAGIC where once a box is a little larger it costs 6x more to ship

Posted by: let's talk flat ()
Date: March 13, 2023 05:05PM

USPS

1-3 Business Days1 & Flat Rate Pricing2& (that's a web cut&past error)

View Price Files
Calculate a Price
See Insurance & Extra Services

CALCULATE PRICE ON FLAT RATE? are you derranged or something stupid?

https://store.usps.com/store/results/shipping-supplies-prepaid-priority-mail/_/N-1u364ba?_requestid=1407510&_gl=1*1c5orus*_gcl_aw*R0NMLjE2Nzg3NDExNjEuRUFJYUlRb2JDaE1JX29tSF9lWFpfUUlWQmNTR0NoMWRrQTJtRUFBWUFTQUFFZ0ljV2ZEX0J3RQ..*_gcl_dc*R0NMLjE2Nzg3NDExNjEuRUFJYUlRb2JDaE1JX29tSF9lWFpfUUlWQmNTR0NoMWRrQTJtRUFBWUFTQUFFZ0ljV2ZEX0J3RQ..*_ga*ODA4OTUzMzI1LjE2Nzg3NDExNjA.*_ga_3NXP3C8S9V*MTY3ODc0MTE1OS4xLjEuMTY3ODc0MTQ2MC4wLjAuMA..

it turns out they nigger re-direct you to "buy a new box" (which apparently comes with the shipping cost - however they are UN-CLEAR as to if it does or doesn't if it's just a required overpriced cardboard box)

VERY SUSPICIOUS THING ABOUT THESE BOXES IS: UPS refuses to accept them because they have USPS markings on all sides

Posted by: 3g35h43 ()
Date: March 13, 2023 05:10PM

USPS also has "deployed" anti-cut&paste technology so that i can't cut&paste the price

however: roughly the same $26 UPS is asking, flat

although it COULD BE a box costing $26 that doesn't include shipping - and you never know. at the retail store they could say differently than online and tell you:

OH THAT IS ONLY AVAILABLE ONLINE. WE DON'T DO THAT AT RETAIL LOCATIONS

THERE'S ANOTHER PROBLEM

SORRY SIR THAT SIZE flat rate BOX ISN'T IN STOCK. YOU'LL HAVE TO SHIP IT SUPER PRIORITY TO TAKE A HIKE TO UPS

(one of the billion excuses i've heard at retail stores)

Posted by: 3rg53h4 ()
Date: March 13, 2023 05:10PM

uzqkkcdehlxwpz9g_1615919913.jpeg

Posted by: correction ()
Date: March 13, 2023 05:11PM

OR else take a hike to UPS

Posted by: 3g34hj ()
Date: March 13, 2023 05:13PM

but i thought UPS was on the gov dole and USPS is illegally using money to compete in the market

so that the two are MOST CERTAINLY COLLUDING

it's so funny they both have THE SAME OPTIONS and same prices, and both demand customers "come in to find out the price"

i think it's fucking hallarious how similar it all is

Posted by: 5u5k75 ()
Date: March 13, 2023 05:16PM

"oh hey, if you don't have the right box just put it in the next size up box and charge the price of the box you were supposed to have in stock ... most reasonable stores do such things"

SIR, WE DON'T DO THAT. THE NEXT SIZE UP BOX is not allowed flat rate. the minimum might be $150, might be $45, might be $250 we don't know AND WON'T TELL until you have a shipping date you can't miss

(in which case i'm fucked for time, and they know that)

Posted by: 3tg35h ()
Date: March 14, 2023 09:42AM

Posted by: 3rtg45hj ()
Date: March 14, 2023 10:23AM

your-best-warranty.jpg DEPRECIATED/BROKEN ECONOMY Leightys-Flea-Market-near-Altoona-Inters FLEA MARKET ECONOMY

chinese PLANNED FAILURE ECONOMY: i've been on campus: the campus store prices are cut throat and THE DOVER BOOKS fall apart the second the semester is over - the worst deals ever. your pc is fast enough but can no longer be upgraded if it isn't broken yet.

FLEA MARKET ECONOMY: products made to last can be re-sold (by amazon) for over 100 years. problem: china can't compete when people don't need "new". NOTE ALL THE CARS ARE MADE IN USA, EVEN THE TAIL LIGHTS ARE MADE IN USA.. Millenials are steered away from such photos by Google. Photos that show just before Bill Clinton that most of USA was made in USA

the solution is obvious: HACK. hack shipping so that USA can't share "flea market items" (USED) - forcing them to buy NEW, which BIG TECH insures will be a chinese deal.

Posted by: 3t35j4 ()
Date: March 14, 2023 10:29AM

"fails just after warranty economy"

* small complicated plastic peices that break on otherwise beefy looking items - impossible to replace. built to fail. china

* DIFFERENT SIZE. the new parts don't fit the old one. you may have a trimmer, but you can't find the spool - there are now 10 different kinds none fit

* wrong version. you web browser is "fine" BUT the website says "you must upgrade"

* a million other sticks in the eye

does china make anything that isn't flim flam? sometimes. but when they do so it's because they need it as bad as you do. they avoid sending anything non-flim-flam to usa

Posted by: e4h4m45r ()
Date: March 14, 2023 10:55AM

FFU has "Clinton era scandals" articles. Somewhere also: GARBAGE TRASH MUNICIPAL LANDFILL corruption articles

* gov uses landfills "for free", they own them right. well if Microsoft is on a "gov contract" they won't be paying disposal fees will they?

* LANDFILLS ILLEGAL GIVE NO MONEY FOR ALUMINUM, METALS, PLASTICS.

they (ie fairfax county government) steal all the valuable resources. not only that but they sell it to global enemies that continually attack/terrorize usa (ie, our technology) such as India.

So what you see here is if I have to "throw away something old" (not SHIP IT to someone who wants it - it goes into the LANDFILL which is FREE METAL PLASTIC (and a little precious metals) for government.

And then added to that: all the pressure to buy NEW CHINESE items not used (SHIPPING COST - that I pay but easy to see CHINA is somehow NOT PAYING - and Trump officially and publicly fingered the issue as something he would combat during Presidency)

IT'S NOT JUST MADE IN CHINA THEY ARE AFTER.

IT'S MONEY IN THE LANDFILL COFFER - WHICH GOES TO THE WORST PEOPLE (never do good people, sell resources to enemies)

AND SHIPPING FEES - COLLUSION TO HAVE EXTORTION EXHORBANT HIGH PRICES ON SHIPPING *from*residential* that drive this part of the communist machine attacking the USA.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.