HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12345678All
Current Page: 8 of 8
Re: Masturbating to Saved by the Bell
Posted by: screech ()
Date: September 11, 2021 09:40PM

Nobi Don Bosco Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When I think about Saved by the Bell, I think
> about masturbating to Tiffani-Amber Thiessen. The
> need to masturbate over her was fairly immediate,
> even as I recall the first-ever moment of seeing
> her, and that intense set of sexual feelings that
> quickly washed over me. I remember the exact
> episode and exactly what she was wearing. I
> remember slamming a VHS tape into the VCR and
> urgently hitting record, desperately praying to
> God that the horny-looking little brunette was not
> going to change her outfit before I recorded at
> least a couple of minutes of her legs and ass in
> the pink miniskirt and her beautiful young titties
> in the tank top. Unlike the GIF in the previous
> posting on this forum, the sexy little actress DID
> very much have visible panty-lines, and the way
> her ass looked in the skirt with those panty-lines
> was more arousing to me, probably, then if she
> happened to be wearing panties at all.
>
> It didn't even occur to me to jerk off while the
> show was actually airing, but the second it was
> over, I quickly rewound the tape and found the
> good bits I had recorded. Almost shaking with
> excitement, I fantasized that I was making out
> with the brunette and feeling her up. Within the
> fantasy, Tiffani-Amber Thiessen was very
> responsive to me feeling her up. It was because of
> her responsiveness, and her obvious enjoyment that
> I abruptly "finished" within about
> three-and-a-half to four minutes of beginning the
> fantasy. The activity that was occurring within
> the fantasy at the time of my release was that I
> was sucking Tiffani Amber Thiessen's highly erect
> teenage nipples and using my fingertips to massage
> her wet vagina and clitoris through the outside of
> her undies, with my hand up underneath her mini
> skirt. I was basically just envisioning a fairly
> typical high school-aged make out and heavy
> petting session. I didn't want to make it too
> extreme or too far-fetched - I wanted it to be
> believable to me as I worked through the details
> in my mind. I didn't actually know Tiffani-Amber
> Thiessen's name at this point, and I'm not even
> sure if I knew that her name was Kelly within the
> context of the show, but I knew that within the
> fantasy, her sex-arousal was completely real and
> undeniable to me, and she wasn't even trying to
> hide it.

tmi

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Grissemonde Bedearté ()
Date: September 28, 2021 12:00AM

I still get a little worked up when the summer episodes come on reruns. Also, the episode with the beauty pageant and basically any time she wears her cheer uniform.
Attachments:
ezgif-2-18eb30a20bf6.gif

Posted by: Wulffywen ()
Date: October 03, 2021 05:02AM

I'm guessing that a lot of Saved by the Bell viewers might find it incongruous or inappropriate to think about Kelly Kapowski masturbating.

Back when the show was still fairly new in the very early 1990s, I sometimes wondered~ ...if you found a real-life California high school that mimicked Bayside as close as possible, and you found a real-life girl within that school who unintentionally mimicked Kelly as closely as possible,~ ... what would be the likelihood that the real-life Kelly would masturbate with some degree of regularity? I wanted to answer this honestly, and leave the wishful thinking aside for a minute. The likelihood that I came up with was somewhere in the 50% to 70% range. I knew that I could return to the wishful thinking later, but I wanted to get a feeling of potential believability, and that 50% to 70% range felt accurate to me, and helped me to feel more comfortable and grounded as I gave myself permission to imagine Kelly pleasing herself.

I wanted it to be good for Kelly, but I also wanted her to go through the feelings beforehand in public, when she was at school, when she began to feel the unanticipated arousal that would later find its release when she masturbated at home later on. There were episodes of Saved by the Bell that showed Kelly in situations that fit this type of scenario almost perfectly. They showed her numerous times becoming sexually attracted to older guys, and it's almost like a cliché to say she was getting "wet", but that's pretty much what it was. There was this "thing" she had with substitute teachers, including the one substitute teacher who was actually Mr. Belding's brother. The situation during that episode was exacerbated even further by the shortness of Kelly's mini skirt, and Mr. Belding's brother was gobbling up as many glances at her legs and panties as he could possibly get. Kelly was obviously very much aware of the unspoken sex tension she was creating with her miniskirt. She was restless because she knew she didn't want to flash her panties for this guy, but she also realized couldn't help it. As far as situations which led to Kelly having really good and intense masturbation sessions, this in-class leg show action with the substitute teacher was like spank-bank gold for her, and yes, by the end of class, she was letting him look at her panties on purpose. It seems like maybe a lot of undue fuss over a teenage girl's underwear, but this was a situation where Kelly Kapowski experienced genuine sex arousal, on camera, while Saved by the Bell was being filmed. For a viewer like me, the miniskirt action in the classroom was the public prelude to the much more private thing that was going to happen later on when she got home.

Is Kelly going to be thinking about the substitute teacher as she masturbates? Yes, she almost certainly is, and it is entirely possible that she is going to be engaging in an exhibitionistic sex fantasy where she imagines that she is with the substitute teacher in the otherwise empty classroom and the man is stroking his cock as he watches her play with herself. It is possible, too, that she will imagine the substitute teacher performing oral sex on her or having intercourse with her on the desk in the front of the classroom. I don't want to make it sound like Kelly Kapowski is promiscuous. These are just fantasies for her which help her to masturbate effectively, and they are not situations which she would actively seek out for herself in real life. That being said, she is fairly confident that the substitute teacher really HAD been sexually attracted to her during class that day, and that he really HAD been thinking about her wet little teenage vagina as he had been casting in his eyes over her panties. So the situation is not especially unusual or far-fetched. She happens to be a very good looking girl, and even if she's not 18 yet, she does have a fairly healthy sex drive. It is entirely possible that Kelly is going to climax repeatedly. I don't know how long it has been since her last time masturbating, but this seems like one of those days when she might need to test the limits of how many times she can finish.

Posted by: Chris Brown's video tape ()
Date: October 19, 2021 12:59AM

I always equated Tiffani Amber Thiessen with having a really high potential for sexual arousal. I didn't necessarily feel this way about her during the early seasons of Saved by the Bell, but later into season 2 and into season 3, you could just look at her and see it.

Posted by: Christmas Peter tape ()
Date: October 22, 2021 10:28AM

It was after Tiffani Thiessen had got done filming on the TV show for the day, after she had gotten home, quite late in the afternoon. She had been experiencing a lot of awareness of the men at the television Studio looking at her that day, and it wasn't that big of a deal, but it was helpful for Tiffani Thiessen to masturbate that day when she got home from work. She had a boyfriend at the time with whom she was sexually active, but it wasn't possible to be with him that afternoon and instead she used a vibrator on herself. Her parents weren't home and she climaxed five times.
Attachments:
688_1000 (1).gif
20210724_043020.gif

Posted by: He's not the Jefferson ()
Date: October 30, 2021 10:45PM

What When I was younger, in my mid-twenties, the thing that made me horniest was to watch Saved by the Bell, preferably an episode where Tiffani Thiessen was wearing as short a skirt as possible, and immediately after the show, to fantasize about Tiffani in a highly sexualized way, often to imagine her masturbating. The effectiveness of the erotic fantasies was based on an intuitive belief that Tiffani really was a horny person herself in real life at the time. It felt like she was aware, especially as she reached a certain age, that she was sexually desirable not just boys her own age, but also to the men with whom she interacted on the set of the TV show. When the skirts were shorter, which happened more and more, she could feel the sex tension more acutely.

I wondered, at times about potential liaisons between Tiffani and male coworkers- on set liasons in her changing room, etc., but what felt more likely, and in some ways equally arousing to consider, was just the simple, inoffensive possibility of Tiffani just taking time to release some of that unspoken sex tension by herself.
Attachments:
TifThie.jpg

Posted by: JoeBob Latrine ()
Date: November 17, 2021 01:23AM

If I could've had the opportunity to have performed oral sex on Tiffani Amber Thiessen between about 1991 to 1998, I would have gladly taken that opportunity.

Posted by: Good morning to Grisman ()
Date: November 20, 2021 07:44PM

Austin cell phone together in five places by switching supplement dogs have been divided into six teams of nine dogs eat wild crean Maclin McElroy Mazda Dan Hurley each had charge of a team and were fully responsible for the exercising training and feeding of drugs we will still losing some dogs for worms and it was before when this man did not join the expedition that was overlooked we had 54 dogs and eight pups we had enough to feed the dogs for 90 days without touching upon the sledging rations working well with heavy loads biggest drop was Hercules Elijah but he justified his name one day by stopping off the swap face with a snake eating two hundred pounds of blubber under driver new book on the 14th it was a big bug and we noticed as it lay on the northwest Horizon during the day this bug increased its apparent altitude and changed its bearing slightly evidence it was a ground was holding its position against the drifting pack show me at 11 a.m. gave 197 fathoms
Attachments:
Remini20211118221408865.jpg

Posted by: Scooby Dum Pasta ()
Date: November 28, 2021 02:07AM

Tiffani had a beautiful self-awareness regarding her desirability. As I jerked off to her on that show, it really felt like she wouldn't have minded.
Attachments:
Safe by Amber Thiessen..gif

Posted by: Brian Geesin ()
Date: December 02, 2021 07:59PM

I always had a thing for Mr. Belding's niece, Penny. It bummed me out that she appeared on the show so rarely, and unlike Kelly, they never once found an excuse to show her in a bathing suit.
Attachments:
Remini20211127101754207-picsay.jpg

Posted by: Vince Lombardi ()
Date: December 03, 2021 04:10PM

M-bating to Kelly Kapowski
Attachments:
ezgif-1-3b31e95eed6e.gif

Posted by: David & Buster ()
Date: December 11, 2021 12:38PM

Masturbating to Saved by the Bell had always felt fairly natural and intuitive for me. Most of my attention went to Kelly, with a little bit of residual erotic attention going to both Lisa and Jessie respectively. With certain rare episodes, there was no footage whatsoever (not even 5-10 seconds-worth) that was worthy or suitable for jerking off to, but nine times out of ten, there was at least one outfit, or a moment or two that was just a provocative enough to get the job done. About 25% of the episodes were just downright excellent, with Kelly's budding sexuality just rubbing gently up against the camera over and over and over again. The point at which Kelly's sexuality was budding most noticeably and beautifully was between approximately autumn of 1990 to summer of 1991, but there were certainly moments outside of that time window that also fell into that category of intense visual sexiness. I have mentioned numerous times how it felt as though Tiffani-Amber Thiessen's own real-life
sexuality was going through a phase of very frequent and easily provoked sex arousal at the same time, which she brought to her performance in the role of Kelly.
Attachments:
Kell.png

Posted by: Morgenstern ()
Date: December 18, 2021 03:04AM

One of the reasons why Saved by the Bell was an interesting TV show for me was due to an honest and deeply felt belief I had that Tiffani-Amber Thiessen would probably have been discreetly kinda gratified if she'd known that a man like me had needed to jerk off to her after seeing her on the show in skimpy garments. I wanted to believe that Tiffani would dig the idea of turning guys on that much while she was still more or less fully dressed. It may have been completely wishful thinking on my part, but I sensed in my heart that Tiffani had almost certainly experienced the female equivalent of a boy getting masturbation urges. As far as the frequency of Tiffani having those sorts of feelings, or the intensity of those feelings when they arose, I imagined she was probably somewhere in the upper percentile, maybe in the top 15-20% of all girls her age. This was purely speculative, with no way of really knowing for sure, but by working through the scenarios in my mind, I began to become increasingly confident that Tiffani-Amber Thiessen had absolutely had her own fair share of solo pleasure. She was far from the first girl who I ever imagined that way, and she certainly hasn't been last, but she did stand out from the crowd as far as how confident I was that she was multi-orgasmic, and the explicit imaginary visuals of her vagina getting extremely wet when she came. With the years having gone by, I still find a deep and seemingly inexhaustible well of erotic enjoyment centered closely around the idea that as a teenager, Tiffani Amber Thiessen really did enjoy the idea of guys needing to jerk off because of her.
Attachments:
Solo.jpg

Posted by: Boscobel ()
Date: January 03, 2022 08:55PM

When I was younger, I would imagine Tiffani-Amber Thiessen masturbating. I would imagine her doing it at home, where she lived with her parents, and I would imagine her doing it when she had gotten done after a day of filming on the set of Saved by the Bell. I was having these fantasies about her when she was approximately 16 to 17 years old. If I tried to imagine myself having erotic encounters with her, it usually felt a bit strained and unrealistic for me, but to imagine her masturbating by herself, it suddenly felt like I was imagining something vibrant and real, and also something which was incredibly enjoyable for her. Even though it's been 30 plus years, I'm grateful to have have had the opportunity to frequently revisit these fantasies, and I continue to find them beautiful and deeply arousing.

Posted by: Florian ()
Date: January 04, 2022 11:05PM

When I was watching Saved by the Bell, Kelly Kapowski's sex appeal had a lot immediacy and legitimacy for me. It wasn't just some theoretical possibility that "maybe" Kelly had an awareness of guys becoming physically attracted to her: it was a core, fundamental truth that she felt it very strongly, felt it very acutely and was greatly affected by her intuitive awareness that guys of all different ages were potentially having intensely erotic thoughts about her on an almost constant basis. This was typical of the unspoken feelings that Kelly would have when she was wearing her cheer uniform. This was the feeling, for Kelly, of being 17 years old. She was NOT a promiscuous teenager, but she was a teenager with a very real sex drive.

Posted by: Solomon Vicourge ()
Date: January 17, 2022 10:03AM

The man was fooling around with Tiffani Thiessen, but there seemed to be an unspoken understanding between them that they probably wouldn't go all the way. Tiffani was younger, in her mid-late teens, and the man was 10 or 11 years older. They were acquainted from working together on the set of the TV Saved by the Bell, where Tiffani was a primary actress and the man was an electrician. The electrician had mentioned to Tiffani a couple of time that he hoped they could fool around for longer, instead of just doing it for 5 or 10 minutes in her changing room between scenes. They ended up going to a hotel room together, not far from the studio, and for well over an hour, they kissed and petted and deliberately tried to arouse one another as much as they possibly could. The man was fairly insistent on his desire that Tiffani not remove her panties too quickly. At first, she was puzzled and even mildly insulted, wondering why he didn't want to get them off more quickly, but the man was completely and totally open with her, telling her quietly that he'd always secretly loved the idea of her getting so aroused that she completely soaked her panties with pussy juice. During one of their earlier encounters, the man had kind of gotten a sense of how wet Tiffani could get. With his hand underneath her miniskirt while they kissed in her changing room on set, he had stroked the upper part of her thighs and experimented with the possibility of using his fingertips to gently masturbate Tiffani's clit through her underwear. Her initial response had been incredibly favorable and encouraging. Almost as soon as he had started to carress her, her kissing had become infinitely more passionate and urgent, like he'd instantly unlocked something just by touching her there. It must have been a huge amount of inner turmoil for her because of the age difference and the inappropriateness and the chance that they might get caught, and he knew this. She had a panicky look in her eye as she pulled her mouth away from his and desperately informed him that they had to stop because she neededto go back out on camera. He stopped right away, the very second she asked, but kept his hand under skirt while she caught her breath and kissed him three last times. She had pre-cummed into her underwear, and he could feel it. It was an hour and a half until Tiffani got home from the studio, and she didn't tell anyone what had happened, not Lark, not Elizabeth, not anybody. She upstairs to her bedroom at her parent's house and just masturbated. She masturbated without penetration. She masturbated because she needed to. She masturbated her clitoris, flicking the bean with the hood pulled back. She quickly experienced the strong and unmistakable"needing to pee" type of feeling. That familiar feeling often meant that she was likely to either climax prematurely or possibly to hold out for longer and then ejaculate during her orgasm. She had sometimes had sex fantasies about the electrician where she had imagined him ejaculating all over her body. They had fooled around on 3 separate occasions, and they'd never even really gotten fully undressed because of the setting in her changing room, but she knew that he'd needed to masturbate afterwards, too, because he told her, and she had needed masturbate afterwards, too, on all three times.

Posted by: Nobe "Donald" Lenchris ()
Date: February 05, 2022 09:21AM

I came to a point where I was watching Saved by the Bell mainly for Tiffani Amber Thiessen. It was still quite a few years until the "nearly nudes" of her were going to appear on the then-new internet, but I was jerking off to her all the same. Mainly because of the cheer uniforms and some of the bathing suit episodes. Shameful, really, in hindsight, but it really was a different era.
Attachments:
1644001227-picsay (1).jpg

Posted by: Alberto Gismonti ()
Date: February 20, 2022 07:15PM

I am not sure why it turned me on as much as it did, but when I was watching Saved by the Bell, I really did have the feeling that Tiffani Amber Thiessen was a girl who was right in the midst of her sexual awakening. To think about her vagina, it just felt like that was a genuinely important part of who she was at that time. You could see with certain episodes where her presence on the scene just had that aura, and other times when you didn't really notice it as much, but all in all, she definitely open up my imagination to the whole idea that it's not just boys who think about sex all the time.
Attachments:
ezgif-2-e18f9166eb.gif

Posted by: Tristam Shandy ()
Date: March 12, 2022 10:01AM

Tiffani would have physiolgical sex responses just as a matter of fact thing when she intuitively sensed that the men working on the set of Saved by the Bell were looking at her with forbidden desire. This happened throughout the entire timeline of the original series, but the phenoninon seemed like it hit it's peak between summer 1990 and spring 1991. Tiffani realized that her vagina was very much on the minds of these men, and it wasn't so much a choice on her part, but her more body just automatically responded to the awareness. When I think about Tiffani-Amber Thiessen masturbating at 16-17 years old, it doesn't feel as if I'm imagining something the least bit improper or far-fetched- it feels like a very natural part of what she was going through at that age. There was an entire spectrum of individual
experiences that she had, and no two experiences were identical, but there were certain times that had a more intense level of arousal as she went through proccess of getting herself off after work.

In the the episodes when Tiffani wore her cheer uniform, her awareness of her own desirability was always amplified, and this in turn resulted in a drastic increase in the likelihood of Tiffani having a sex-response on set. The specifics of the sex-response were fairly typical: a slight change in breathing and pupil dilation usually followed by her nipples getting hard and increased blood flow to the genitalia. If the the sex-response continued (which it usually did), that was when the wetness factor would kick in, and feeling of masturbation urges that were her body's way of saying that her erect clitoris
was asking for stimulation. She was going to need to masturbate.

Did she ever do it in her changing room? Absolutely yes, but not with the frequency and regularity that she had the urges. The fact of her usually waiting until she got home was just a lot better for her as far as her ability to fully get herself off. For the
purposes of saying "Yes, it happened", Tiffani DID cum in her changing twice: once at 16, once at 17, and in both cases, she had the orgasm with such a perfunctory, firm-fast rubbing style that it detracted from the visual sexiness even despite the fact that she was still dressed in chatacter as Kelly. There were about 10-12 other times when she played with her titties and her pussy in her changing without trying to finish, sometimes fully nude, other times in "Kelly attire", skirt and top raised, undies moved to the side.

The really intense masturbation sessions were always when Tiffani would get home after work, usually starting as quickly as possible after getting home. It wasn't an every day thing, but on the days days when she needed it, it was kind of beautiful and awe-inspiring to see how attuned she was to knowing how to please herself sexually. At tne time, she had a private, upstairs bedroom while still living at home with her parents in Sherman Oaks, California, fairly close to the studios where the show was filmed. Her family were not nosy or intrusive, and when the bedroom door was closed, she had little fear getting caught, but needed to be somewhat alert for interruptions. Moaning was not involuntary for Tiffani during her arousal, which was probably a good thing, because she DEFINATELY would get herself into these pre-orgasmic states where if she'd been a moaner, it would've been deafening.

Part of what made Tiffani's masturbation so noteworthy was her genuine excitment at the knoledge that her adult male coworkers had gotten turned on by her in the workplace, and also that male TV were equally likely to have identical reactions when the show made it to air. As Tiffani masturbated, the most helpful thing she could do for herself was to imagine these men watching her. Her vagina was the focus. They would be turned on by the fact that was only 16 or 17, and needing to masturbate when she got home from playing a high school cheerleader on TV. They would look at her young little titties, with the nipples so fucking hard like that, They would look at her fingers, teasing the clit, and she loved so much to pull back the hood so the men could see it. Her erect clit, in all it's beautiful, jailbait nakedness.
The trend of this being a typical way for Tiffani to masturbate was true for about 2½-3 years. At the absolute peak of her post-pubescent horniness (early 1991) she was fully capable of having multiple orgasms, and the number was essentially limitless. The age of 18 was not like a sudden, abrupt cut off, but a big part of why she had climaxed so much had been the the taboo "forbidden" element of being legally off-limits when she'd found the fantasy that worked so absurdly well for. After 18, it was less frequent and a lot more tame. Still beautiful, but not that insane feeling the off-limits Goddess that had made the laxt few so intense for her.

Posted by: Franco ()
Date: March 21, 2022 10:54PM

She copes with it.
Attachments:
Semester .jpg

Posted by: Samuel Warren ()
Date: March 26, 2022 08:30PM

As I was watching Saved by the Bell, it was abundantly self evident that Tiffani-Amber Thiessen was going through her own real-life transition into sexual maturity that was happening right alongside the sexual maturation of her charcter Kelly on the TV show. At times, I would get aprehensive over liking her so much. I would to self-isolate to bluntly and frankly jerk myself off over her. It was reprehensible and inexcusable, but that was what happened from liking her so much.
Attachments:
1648257582521-picsay (2)-picsay (1).jpg

Posted by: Bonnie ()
Date: March 27, 2022 04:34PM

Reported sleeping in refrigerated wagons in Manassas
Attachments:
ezgif-4-a3cb335783.gif

Posted by: Griezman J peyartê ()
Date: April 16, 2022 05:36AM

When I was watching Saved by the Bell, it often felt to me like Tiffani-Amber Thiessen was the most emblematic poster girl for budding female sexuality that a guy could ever, in a million years, have hoped for. Erect-nippled at times, other times coping with miniskirt-panty-flashing tension, she was extremely aware that the men on the set were thinking about not just her breasts and derrieré, but also her wet little off-limits pussy. Her charcter's wardrobe during season 3 was deliberately exploiting the fact of men wanting to look up her skirt, and the nip-slip potential was intentionally being maximized as well. There were times when it was extremely hormonal for me to look at her on screen for literally just 4 or 5 seconds. The potential seemed 107% believable to me that this slightly underdressed and ridiculously good-looking teenage brunette was likely to go home with a well-earned desire to masturbate after she finished filming on the show.

I imagined that the desire to masturbate first became apparent to the young actress right on camera. It happens fairly suddenly after an accidental but steamy little sequence of student-teacher panty-flashing. The male actor who plays the girl's substitute 11th grade history teacher is very attentive to gift of seeing her underwear this way. He gets 3 individual glimpses within a 90 second window. The actress is 16½ and he is 21 years older, in his mid-late 30s. Even though she wasn't 18 yet, he enjoys the idea of imagining what her pussy looked like. Later when the actor (Ed Blatchford) gets home after his one-off gig working on Saved by the Bell, he jerks off fairly extensively over Tiffani-Amber Thiessen. He imagined having intercourse with her after extremely brief foreplay in her changing room about 25 minutes after the point where he'd seen her panties in the classroom scene.
Attachments:
1648256335707-picsay (4).jpg

Posted by: Old Perv ()
Date: April 29, 2022 07:41AM

My recurring fantasy with Tiffani Thiessen is that I would somehow get the opportunity to observe her while she masturbated.

Sometimes, I would visualize it where she and I were chatting and interacting right as she was touching herself. Other times, it was more like a situation where I would be invisible and her masturbation would be identical to if she were alone. I also had fantasies where she and I had full-on intercourse, but that was much less frequent than the fantasies where she masturbated. I was (and still am) very intrigued by the idea of what she looks like when she's deeply aroused.

Posted by: Bonny non Cosco ()
Date: May 07, 2022 01:11AM

One of my most long-lasting and ever-enjoyable sexual fantasies involves an imaginary situation where teenaged Tiffani Thiessen is turned on enough to where she's actually ejaculating slightly while she is masturbating. She is staying on the edge of an orgasm, intentionally keeping herself there for just over 7½ minutes.

It's hard to know "ejaculation" is the exact proper word for it, but Tiffani is repeatedly so close to orgasm that it feels to her as if though the ogasm is starting. There is the beginning stages of the clitoris palpitations as Tiffani endavours almost desperately to intensify the excitement without letting herself finish. Her self-lubrication
becomes especially copious noticable in those last few moments when she's right about to make herself cum.

It is an explicitly pornographic and highly inappropriate sex fantasy. It is some time in late 1990 or early '91, so Tiffani is either 16½ or maybe 17 at the oldest. Her arousal is 110% genuine- her
physiolgical sex responses are abundantly self-evident to the point it's anotomical indicators would be completely impossible to fake. Furthermore, the pent-up horniness over which Tiffani is currently relieving herself, it began about 2½ hours earlier on the set of Saved by the Bell.

I could very much understand the concept of a man wanting to even just sniff her underwear if they have been up against her vagina throughout that last 2½ hours.

l
Attachments:
20210914_214443.gif

Date: May 14, 2022 02:27PM

My all-time favorite and most continuously enduring sex fantasy involves Tiffani-Amber Thiessen masturbating. It is a purely imaginary situation where Tiffani is around 16½-17`years old, and she is masturbating privately in her upstairs bedroom at her parents house in Sherman Oaks, California. She has a small, extremely cute vagina, and the visual component of the fantasy is highly focused on the fact that she likes to masturbate with the top part of her pussy lips pulled back, her clitoris naked and erect, and the increasing visibility of her wetness as she gets nearer and nearer to orgasm.

Tiffani's in her bedroom after getting home from filming an episode of Saved by the Bell. Because of her feelings of having interacted in a flirtatious with some of the men at the television Studio, she is currently finding it extremely helpful to be able to touch herself this way.
She is intuitively allowing herself to bask in the awareness that the men at work find her sexy. She is sexually mature for her age, and at least a year two years past the point where she lost her virginity.

Even as I write this narrative, the imaginary visual of the fantasy has a beautiful, almost fragrant sense of immediacy to me. I am not embarrassed to imagine Tiffani enjoying herself this way. Despite being over 30 years ago, the scene seems to glisten with be closeness and realness with in my mind.
Attachments:
20220514_130551.gif

Posted by: Tiffani-Amber Thiessen ()
Date: May 28, 2022 08:30AM

I have always enjoyed the idea that there is a sort of "fullness" to the hood of Tiffani Thiessen's clitoris. Even before she pulls the hood back, you can honestly just look at the top of her vagina and it's instinctively self-evident that she has a decent sized clit. She has spoken herself, very openly, about the fact that she had a good amount of adult-style sexual intercourse beginning at the age of 14, but I also love the idea that she would play with her clit while she was having intercourse. Would she rub her fingertips back and forth over top of it and pull the hood back while she was getting fucked? Just to imagine that visual, I like it very much. Not so much at 14, but definitely at 16-17. I like the idea that her boyfriend at the time would actually encourage her to do this while they were making love.

Posted by: Androgynous User ()
Date: June 11, 2022 04:45AM

The way I imagined it, She would use the tips and and just sort of firmly rub around the upper part of her pussy mound in the region of her clit. It was usually because she had worn something skimpy on the TV show and had felt the felt the men on set getting horny for her. She would masturbate at her 1st opportunity after getting home from filming, and she would usually climax 2 to 3 times before finishing.
Attachments:
ezgif-1-0999d80fa8.gif
ezgif-3-72b46791a0.gif

Posted by: Franco Arnaldi ()
Date: July 02, 2022 06:54PM

I was horny for Tiffani Thiessen since the first time I saw saved by the Bell. I was filled with excited expectation about different outfits she might wear in upcoming episodes, and that was within seconds of first time ever seeing her. I didn't know that Saved by the Bell was going to allow her to flash her panties, but as it turned out, that was something they allowed quite a bit. I was interested in her breasts which were smallish, but that has always been the perfect size for me. She had a really beautiful ass, and I was interested and excited by the fact of the outline of her underwear showing through the back of her mini skirt. I wondered if the actress was on herself in real life, and my instincts obliged to me in the affirmative with that regard.

It was immediate within seconds of seeing her and by the end of the episode, I was stroking off to her and excited out of my mind.
Attachments:
1655667659458-picsay (2)-picsay (1)-picsay (2).jpg

Posted by: Hydrolian Majorçan ()
Date: July 14, 2022 07:05PM

Even all these years (and actually decades) later, I still find that masturbating to young Tiffani Thiessen on Saved by Bell has an intensity and a legitimacy that's difficult to properly explain. As I was first getting horny for Tiffani in the early 1990s, I knew even then that the excitement level I was experiencing for her was significantly above what I had previously been accustomed to. Jerking off to teenage actresses on TV shows was already a well-established and highly reliable form of sex-relief for me.

I liked when the girls had smaller breasts with prominent nipples, such as an actress named Sydney Penny who regularly appeared in one-piece bathing suits on a sydicated sit-com "The New Gidget" in the late 1980s. To have a girl that cute with very erect nipples matter-of-factly standing out through her bathing suit was just astonishing to me. The show was not widely aired in my veiwing area, but when it aired, my attention was riveted to the point of actually trembling excitement.

Nicole Eggert on Charles in Charge was also is that same category with smaller boobs and beautiful nipples which were allowed to get completely hard on camera and stand out through her flimsy bras and tank-tops without being censored by the network. Kelly Bundy on Married with Children and Justine Bateman on Family Ties were also featured on-air with some impressively fierce teenage titty-hard-ons, but sadly, Alyssa Milano on Who's the Boss, was not permitted to go poky for the audience. Thankfully, Alysaa made a self-distributed steamy exercise video and posed for some braless photos that more than made up for the shortcomings of her primary TV show.

I didn't know it at the time, but with the arrival of Saved by the Bell, The Golden Age of teeny-bopper nipples getting visibly hard on the boob tube was quickly drawing to a close. Eventually, In Season 3, Saved by the Bell finally DID show 17-year-old Tiffani-Amber Thiessen with some of the most astonishingly visible nipple erections of her whole, entire career. Cold in a green one piece swimsuit while her iconic character "Kelly" was on duty as a beach club lifeguard during one of the summer episodes. It was 10-15 seconds of teeny-bopper pokiness that excededed any expectations I could possibly have dreamt of. My appreciation came in huge, shuddering waves.

Posted by: Van Holcombe ()
Date: July 19, 2022 06:06PM

My prevailing erotic fastasy would be a female masturbation scenario involving Tiffani-Amber Thiessen at some point during the 7½ months between Oct 26, 1990 and Jun 5, 1991. It would be at (or very near) the absolute peak of Tiffani's post-pubescent sexual frustration, either shortly before or shortly after her 17th birthday.

The masturbation experience would occur for Tiffani fairly soon after she had returned home from filming on an episode of Saved by the Bell, and the desire/need for sex-relief would have been pent up inside of her for at least 2-3 hours or more.

As Tiffani masturbates, she immediately has a strong awareness that she's likely to achieve full relief very quickly. Even though she's physically and emotionally ready to get off, she realizes, too, that she's got the capacity to become greatly more excited and aroused by teasing out the experience and delaying the much-needed money shot.

She is aware of herself as a burgeoning young sex-symbol. She has been sexually active, including full vaginal intercourse, for 2+ years, but somehow she retains an impressive level of innocence and excitability as she plays with herself. It thrills her to think about mature, good-looking men in their 30s needing to stroke their cocks because of her.

Earlier in the day, she had felt the tension of these men trying to see up her skirt when they'd been filming on the set of the TV show. If she hadn't been in the midst of her late pubescence, she might have found it contemptible on their part, but she "gets it"-- these men are thinking about her pussy and she understands it 110%.
Attachments:
1655783390-picsay (3)-picsay.jpg

Posted by: Javier ()
Date: July 29, 2022 07:28AM

I like to think about Tiffani Thiessen enjoying the sex pleasure she experienced while masturbating as a teenager. In some ways, her masturbation may have been triggered by a certain amount of frustration, but the act itself, I hope was very deeply enjoyable for her. I also hope that she felt confident within her own sexual beauty, knowing, deep down inside, that many, many men found her almost indescribably attractive.

Posted by: Bernard Wilson ()
Date: August 06, 2022 07:16AM

Whenever I was watching Saved by the Bell, it always felt like Tiffani-Amber Thiessen was exquisitely emblematic of the whole, entire subject of female sexuality, especially with respect to a teen girl's almost limitless potential for enjoyment while engaging in her own sexual self-discovery.

Her vagina, under mini skirts and small panties, her legs crossed in class, getting ogled. Tiffani-Amber Thiessen, discreetly and tensing and telaxing her thigh muscles, off-limits, frustrated. The cameraman from Saved by the Bell looking at her legs, the shortness of her mini skirt, trying to see her panties. 16½ years old, brightly patterned sleeveless tank top without a bra. The shortness of the mini skirt and the awareness of the men looking at her legs.

Later at home, diddling her clitoris. Her fingertips need to be slippery as she masturbates herself this way. It is helpful to Tiffani that she can allow herself the slightly perverted luxury of imagining that one or two of the Saved by the Bell cameramen are watching her as she touches herself. She imagines the men right there in her bedroom with their trousers unzipped and their penises out. If she imagines an adult male audience while she's masturbating, it absolutely helps her to finish more quickly, and she knows this by having gone through it a whole bunch of times.

Her fingertips flutter and hesitate- near to finishing but prolonging the breathless part right before the end. She wants to imagine the Saved by the Bell cameramen ejaculating all over her face and body, but she deliberately keeps that part of the fantasy just a little bit out of reach until she absolutely needs it. She is about to make herself have an orgasm, and there's a pretty good chance that she is going to ejaculate.
Attachments:
1659781282914.jpg

Posted by: 7UCKX ()
Date: August 06, 2022 10:20AM

Tiffani Thiessen is reputed to be a nasty cunt in real life

Posted by: Theo ()
Date: August 13, 2022 10:43AM

I had a fantasy in the early '90s where Tiffani Thiessen needed sex relief after getting ogled in 3 different sexy outfits while filming on Saved by the Bell.

I wanted to imagine Tiffani experiencing a strong combination of pent-up desire/frustration mixed with deep and real sense of plesure, necessity and physical excitement as she finally has the privacy at home where she can stimulate herself in the way that she been needing for hours.

It is not important for Tiffani to "finish" quickly. She has already spent between 1½ to 2½ hours in a state of sexual readiness and need, but once she starts, the pleasure she experiences when masturbating is intense enough to where she doesn't want it to finish too quickly.

The visuals of the fantasy include Tiffani with visibly wet underwear, with the wet underwear moved away from her vagina so that she is able to stimulate her clitoris. She is upstairs in her bedroom with the bedroom door closed. At certain points, she actually moves the underwear back into postition on top of her pussy, and rubs her clitoris quite assertively to the outside of the underwear.

I don't know why in the world it turns me on so much to still think about her this way, but it does, and in a strange way, I'm grateful that it still does.

Posted by: Theo ()
Date: August 13, 2022 10:46AM

Posted by: Elaine Malstein ()
Date: August 24, 2022 02:20PM

When I was watching Saved by the Bell, I would sometimes get something I would describe as a sort of
"Pre-Awareness" to the fact that I was going to need to masturbate uncontrollably over Tiffany Thiessen almost as soon as the ending of the TV show. It was an unsettling feeling, and emotionally immature, but I knew better than to try to fight it.
Attachments:
1660935862898-picsay.jpg

Posted by: Charles Harrington ()
Date: September 03, 2022 10:18AM

It was like an after-school special. A make-believe imaginary hookup.
It was in one of the empty classrooms. Mostly kissing and feeling her up.
Attachments:
Screenshot_20220903-100227_Gallery-picsay (1).jpg

Posted by: Charles Harrington ()
Date: September 03, 2022 10:24AM

Posted by: Morgenstern ()
Date: September 08, 2022 07:47PM

When I was watching Saved by the Bell, there was a lot of hopefulness and anticipation of what Tiffani Thiessen might be wearing. I sometimes wondered what other guys might be thinking about when they jerked off to her. I imagine a lot of guys were thinking about getting BJ's from her, or regular, old-fashioned vaginal intercourse, some guys going down on her.

I sometimes imagine going down on her, but it was more likely that I would just focus on the idea of her playing with herself, and that was sufficiently exciting for me and also 110% believeable.

Once in a blue moon, I actually did have a fantasy about vaginal intercourse with her, but never did I really fantasize about anal intercourse with her. I really liked the idea that she was horny in real life, and I believed it was probably true.
Attachments:
SavedByTheJerkingOffToKelly.jpeg

Date: September 13, 2022 10:40PM

I remember how badly I wanted to see Kelly with hard nips on Saved by the bell. Not even considering the possibility of ever seen her nude, but just that factor of the hard nipples standing out through the clothing like you would sometimes see on other shows with teenage actresses in the mid-late 80s.

Posted by: BIDEN IS A SHIT EATING MAGGOT! ()
Date: September 13, 2022 10:41PM

BREAKING NEWS: BIDEN LOST the ELECTION!!!! He FAILED. Stolen; HE LOST IT. He STOLE the WHITE HOUSE & the SENATE. He denied FACTS & gave us a HALF-MILLION DEAD Americans, & MILLIONS OF FRAUDULENT VOTES He is an FAKE-PRESIDENT. Long live DON & MELANIA!
BREAKING NEWS: BIDEN LOST the ELECTION!!!! He FAILED. Stolen; HE LOST IT. He STOLE the WHITE HOUSE & the SENATE. He denied FACTS & gave us a HALF-MILLION DEAD Americans, & MILLIONS OF FRAUDULENT VOTES He is an FAKE-PRESIDENT. Long live DON & MELANIA!

Posted by: Chris Bonnadente ()
Date: October 15, 2022 12:48AM

I wanted to believe that Kelly was horny enough to play with her own vagina.
Attachments:
1664600142512-picsay (4).jpg

Posted by: Chris Bonnadente ()
Date: October 25, 2022 03:08PM

She does it after she finishes on the show. Usually about an hour and 15 minutes after she finishes filming for the day. It's not after every single day of filming, but during the later part of season 2, and throughout most of season 3, it was often very important and helpful and necessary for her. She didn't hesitate to use provocative thoughts, often involving the idea of having sex with certain of her adult male coworkers.
Attachments:
Grescfrf.jpg

Date: November 03, 2022 02:11PM

I never needed to masturbate over anyone as much as Kelly.
Attachments:
1661482557-picsay (8).jpg

Posted by: 5hoddy ()
Date: November 19, 2022 02:29AM

She demonstrated on the outside of her blue jeans, giving him a G-rated pretending demonstration of how a girl might play with her clit.
Attachments:
1668400888565.png

Posted by: Bob Godard ()
Date: November 27, 2022 04:57AM

I would try to be respectful when I fantasized in a kelly, but it was important to be very detailed and very specific when I imagined her in sexual ways.
Attachments:
1665104015-picsay (4)-picsay.jpg

Posted by: Tiffany the cat ()
Date: November 27, 2022 11:03AM

Posted by: Griezman J Morganstern ()
Date: December 03, 2022 08:06AM

The whole purpose of trying to jerk off to a girl on a show like that is messed up.

Posted by: .ecsh. ()
Date: December 03, 2022 08:51PM

I like to think of Screech when I play with my purple dildo

Date: February 01, 2023 08:17PM

If Kelly got horny I want her to suck me off
Attachments:
cutout-1673772417.png

Posted by: Desmont Bramlett ()
Date: April 11, 2023 03:56PM

Kelly got frustrated, just like anyone.
Attachments:
Screenshot_20230310_232225_YouTube-picsay.jpg

Posted by: Doniest ()
Date: May 17, 2023 05:34PM

I just needed them to keep showing the short skirts.
Attachments:
702209.jpg

Posted by: Bonny non Cosco ()
Date: December 19, 2023 04:33AM

Kelly was horny
Attachments:
1702102194092-picsay (1).jpg

Date: March 18, 2024 09:40PM

Kelly and Lisa were hot
Attachments:
1326950142.jpeg

Pages: Previous12345678All
Current Page: 8 of 8

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.