HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Bill Clinton here - anyone remember me?
Posted by: WJC ()
Date: July 02, 2021 12:57PM

I used to be your president which was a remarkably great way to get pussy. I am still married to Hillary ;) ;) who should have been president dammit. Just want to say I’m very sad that Jeffrey Epstein died in prison. I wonder how he killed himself while under 24/7 suicide watch and had surveillance cameras pointed into his cell that remarkably failed at the exact time he decided to hang himself? That’s crazy isn’t it? Oh well, shit happens. And I never visited his island with all those young girls or rode around in his plane even though his flight logs says I did 27 times. All bullshit. Have a cigar!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bill Clinton here - anyone remember me?
Posted by: Question for the president ()
Date: July 03, 2021 10:33AM

Hey Bill, now that you’re here, I’ve always wanted to ask you. Did you really ever fuck this ugly beast? Chelsea was really Webb Hub bell’s kid right?
Attachments:
541A5C67-4D60-489B-B850-DF09317232B5.webp

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.