HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Tory MP Says People Must Reject Lockdown ‘Doom-Mongering’ from Scientists: LIES - IT WAS USED TO ARREST POLE MONITORS DURING ELECTIONS - AND WOMEN FROM SCHOOL BOARD MEETINGS. And was delivered by threats not choice.
Posted by: STOP THE STEAL ()
Date: June 20, 2021 01:19PM

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/06/19/tory-mp-says-people-must-reject-doom-mongering-scientists-like-professor-lockdown/

if i had a choice i'd arrest politicians for suggesting that they had always offered a choice without physical threats

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Tory MP Says People Must Reject Lockdown ‘Doom-Mongering’ from Scientists: LIES - IT WAS USED TO ARREST POLE MONITORS DURING ELECTIONS - AND WOMEN FROM SCHOOL BOARD MEETINGS. And was delivered by threats not choice.
Posted by: Antivaxers beware ()
Date: June 20, 2021 01:58PM

Read your own sory:

Mr Swayne continued: “The question is how can we live normally with it, and we have been handed this gift in terms of vaccination which allows us to live normally with it." The guy isn't denying the threat of the virus. He is encouraging reliance on the vaccine to fight it rather than a lockdown.

Re: Tory MP Says People Must Reject Lockdown ‘Doom-Mongering’ from Scientists: LIES - IT WAS USED TO ARREST POLE MONITORS DURING ELECTIONS - AND WOMEN FROM SCHOOL BOARD MEETINGS. And was delivered by threats not choice.
Posted by: serious question ()
Date: June 20, 2021 02:49PM

What's a "pole monitor"? I mean, I know what it sounds like it is...

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.