HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I'M SO CHINA PISSED: Amazon just send me another fake item. And I found out AUTO HEADLAMPS waterlogged IS ALL ALL A CHINA SCAM (so is cracked cellphone screens)
Posted by: pissed of more and more ()
Date: June 15, 2021 09:47PM

. why do cell phone screens crack so easily. think: they are selling crack $$$

. ebay amazon have become like: you order a name brand and seller ships you a different brand! they believe they can just get away with fucking anything these days. and USPS, lapping it up - they love shipping errors, and china loves those who can't afford to pay to send things back.

. AUTO HEADLIGHTS: I tried to repair one. They say on ALL the auto channels "there's a metal piece held behind the bulb that burns off vapor". you are tricked to thinking if the metal piece falls due to chinese plastic holding it (which is common) that that is why it failed

LET ME FUCKING TELL YOU WHY HEADLAMPS FILL WITH WATER:

#1 IF IT'S SEALED then no small square of fucking metal can carry out vapor: it's sealed, DUH!!

#2 i've verified on Ford and Chevy the leak is alone the top seam of glue - and that the "design" of cars insures water will flood the top of these CHINESE enclosures. it's a faulty seam and they've been doing it 30 years! may they rot in hell though chinese don't believe in any God but selfishness and death.

I'VE DRILLED HOLES IN THE BOTTOM OF HEADLIGHTS which all the Auto magazines and literature swear will fog your lamps. they all sweat it won't work.

IT NOT ONLY WORKS IT FIXES THEM VERY WELL. NOT WATER LOGGING. NO FOG. NOT EVEN AFTER ALLOT OF RAIN

drop dead democrats

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I'M SO CHINA PISSED: Amazon just send me another fake item. And I found out AUTO HEADLAMPS waterlogged IS ALL ALL A CHINA SCAM (so is cracked cellphone screens)
Posted by: 3555yy ()
Date: June 15, 2021 09:47PM

little red riding hood

Re: I'M SO CHINA PISSED: Amazon just send me another fake item. And I found out AUTO HEADLAMPS waterlogged IS ALL ALL A CHINA SCAM (so is cracked cellphone screens)
Posted by: 54y6u ()
Date: June 16, 2021 11:59AM

* I first tried cleaning lamps inside and out. Insuring gaskets were good.

* I next tried a new lamp in one car "because the metal square behind the bulb had fallen loose"

* I next tried re-gluing perimeter where i'd determined the leak is (this is likely because hot gas / heat rises and they use a faulty glue). The glue wasn't strong enough: it busted itself and leaked at the same seam not long after. Why would you put a seam where water dumps in 30 years running? Because your chinese.

* finally i tried what they all said wouldn't work: drilling holes in bottom of halogen lamp enclosure

I'VE DRILLED HOLES IN THE BOTTOM OF HEADLIGHTS which all the Auto magazines and literature swear will fog your lamps. they all sweat it won't work.

FOR STUPID MILLENIALS: GLASS HEALAMPS WERE NOT $500 + $15 BULB THEY WERE $12 FOR THE WHOLE DEAL. WAY CHEAPER. NEVER FOGGED. MADE IN USA.

Posted by: 8899iii ()
Date: June 17, 2021 12:27AM

;

Posted by: Grandma Ratchet ()
Date: June 17, 2021 12:46AM

Amazon is CIA. Bezos got dusted. That money his ex donated ? Never happened. They lie like dirty rugs.

Know what else Chinese you get with Amazon packages ?

Amazon sprays the boxes with COVID mist. Then the post office does it a second time before the package is delivered.

Somebody needs to tell speedy mouth Rachel man THAT'S the story he needs to be reporting. Maybe do another story on that Adam's apple she has. I saw it. Like Man Coulter has.

Posted by: blame both sides ()
Date: June 17, 2021 11:14AM

If you are so pissed with China then you cannot blame just the Democrats. Republicans were just as responsible for the explosion of Chinese imports as the Democrats were. By the time Trump arrived on the scene the U.S. was already screwed, and Trump had no fucking clue how to change it.

Posted by: Vibrursan ()
Date: September 23, 2021 07:47AM

I had the same situation with some LED lights from Amazon. I've had horrible problems with lights made in China before, so I specifically looked for LEDs made in another country. I found the ones I was looking for on Amazon, where it said that they were made in Malaysia. It was all just a big scam, and all that came in the mail were the same low-quality lights I've seen many times before. Luckily, I got some other lamps from this website https://www.ukled.co.uk/led-strip-lights.html, and I love them. They're the best I've seen in a while, and I recommend them!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.