HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
if i am a white man who identifies as black and hates black people, am i racist ?
Posted by: wonderer of libtard logic ()
Date: June 10, 2021 12:54AM

libtard identification is as fucked up as time travel in scifi movies

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: if i am a white man who identifies as black and hates black people, am i racist ?
Posted by: Iana ()
Date: June 10, 2021 01:12AM

Yeah you got that right, its mental gymnastics from the left these days. The argument used to be that race is a social construct, it was a classification structure based on skin color only.

Now with critical race theory we are being told that anyone who identifies as white is using their "whiteness" to gain privilege and oppress people of color, particularly blacks. This country is built on white supremacy, and that's why blacks commit so much crime and are constantly shooting each other.

And yet you have so many illegals from Central America trying to flood into this "white supremacist" country. The left is overplaying their hand, hopefully things will return to normalcy soon.

This is why I am no longer a liberal. None of the stuff they promote makes sense anymore.

Re: if i am a white man who identifies as black and hates black people, am i racist ?
Posted by: Sean king ()
Date: June 10, 2021 01:13AM

Trans racial or some libtard concept like that.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.