HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Grocery chain Kroger to continue to require customers to wear masks in stores, despite new CDC guidance
Posted by: What Say You, ()
Date: May 13, 2021 10:01PM

Will you shop their?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Grocery chain Kroger to continue to require customers to wear masks in stores, despite new CDC guidance
Posted by: Never ever ()
Date: May 13, 2021 10:09PM

I'm too sexy for my mask.

Re: Grocery chain Kroger to continue to require customers to wear masks in stores, despite new CDC guidance
Posted by: bare faced cracka ()
Date: May 13, 2021 11:02PM

I've been to kroger with no mask and nobody said shit to me.

Posted by: You're so ugly they was scared ()
Date: May 14, 2021 01:24AM

No surprise.

Posted by: savant ()
Date: May 14, 2021 02:40AM

Nothing is going to change in the local area. On the local news tonight the fucking idiot locals were saying they still wanted distancing and and masks. Not once did the brain dead marxist reporters ask why they are so fucking stupid.

Montgomery county 7 day average of people testing positive is about 30 a day. Which is about the same as the first weeks this shit started last year. One day it was 14 whole people testing positive in a county of a million people. And everything is still locked down like it's fucking Stalin time. Fucking idiots.

Funny how the news doesn't report the numbers anymore so the sane people don't riot.

Posted by: meade don't mind ()
Date: May 14, 2021 02:39PM

wasn't he banned by Kroger's? He can sneak in now under the mask, no one will recognize him, I know he loves the chicken there.

Posted by: Truth is stranger than fiction ()
Date: May 14, 2021 03:23PM

meade don't mind Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> wasn't he banned by Kroger's? He can sneak in
> now under the mask, no one will recognize him, I
> know he loves the chicken there.

Meade wasn't actually banned from Kroger's. The story is pretty ugly even without that.

https://rvanews.com/syndicated/local-musician-complains-that-middle-aged-negroes-at-kroger-have-a-more-uppity-attitude/72242

Posted by: CDC lies ()
Date: May 14, 2021 07:44PM

Finally these mask Nazis and I can agree on one thing. The CDC is bullshit.

Posted by: ukuiik9 ()
Date: May 15, 2021 04:48PM

If there is a legal dispute on an individual to wear a mask is it legal to force the same to wear a mask BEFORE the legal dispute is decided?

If the lawyers and judge decide to take the day off because there is a maskless person sure to be in the same room (thus they have a federal excuse), will the maskless accused win on forfeit?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.