HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Another MAGAt genius
Posted by: covfefe ()
Date: January 16, 2021 09:46PM

https://www.10tv.com/mobile/article/news/local/ohio/ohio-man-charged-threas-witness-tampering-capitol-riots/530-2638dbaf-6001-40fe-85ae-5188665ed8cd

Stoll allegedly posted videos of himself outside the Capitol saying, "You ain’t got enough cops, baby! We are at war at the Capitol…. We have taken the Capitol. This is our country.”

Stoll received comments from people in response to his videos, including one user who said they saved his video.

Stoll responded via another video in which he said, in part:

"Well, that shows your f------ ignorance because, clearly, the capitol building is owned by the people, so again, nothing will happen. Secondly, I never admitted I went into it, did I? Go watch the video again. Daddy’s not stupid. [Wink.] Third, if you ever in your f------ existence did something to jeopardize taking me away from my family, you will absolutely meet your maker. You can play that for the D.A. in court, I don’t care. If you ever jeopardize me, from being with my family, you will absolutely meet your mother f------ maker, and I will be the one to arrange the meeting."

My signature: Remember the last time Trumptards tried to give us advice about politics then ended up storming the capitol and tried to overthrow our government? Yeah, no thanks morons.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another MAGAt genius
Date: January 16, 2021 09:49PM

I hope his 300lbs cell mate is named Maker

My signature: Remember the last time Trumptards tried to give us advice about politics then ended up storming the capitol and tried to overthrow our government? Yeah, no thanks morons.

Posted by: Good job ()
Date: January 16, 2021 09:51PM

You're catching on with making a proper thread. I'm going to go read it now and offer my rebuttal

Date: January 16, 2021 09:55PM

Good job Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You're catching on with making a proper thread.
> I'm going to go read it now and offer my rebuttal

Don't expect a trend. Just this one was gold. Love how badass these Terrorists are until they get a dose of reality. He is fucked (literally. He will be raped repeatedly in jail)

Posted by: Good job ()
Date: January 16, 2021 09:57PM

Come on dude. It's not that hard. I actually like the stuff you post. Why you gotta be difficult?

Date: January 16, 2021 10:02PM

Bitch I ain't here to make your life easier. Just click the link mother fucker. Not that hard. Damn.

Posted by: STOP POSTING LINKS ()
Date: January 16, 2021 10:09PM

YOUR LINKS ARE BULLSHIT

Posted by: Bad dog ()
Date: January 16, 2021 10:10PM

You just lost your biggest fan you bitch ass whore junkie slut ass nigger fucker

Posted by: Taking away their own guns ()
Date: January 16, 2021 10:11PM

covfefe Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> can play that for the D.A. in court, I don’t
> care. If you ever jeopardize me, from being with
> my family, you will absolutely meet your mother
> f------ maker, and I will be the one to arrange
> the meeting."

And that's absolutely what will happen. He's going down big time. I fuckin love this shit! He's the only one taking himself away from his family

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.