HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I WOULD SAY FAUCI ENACTED THE 6FT. RULE KNOWING IT WOULD OBSTRUCT KEY "democrat TCF" centers. 6 ft. rule was designed to give "stealing the election" credibility
Posted by: Arrest Mr. Fauci , really ()
Date: December 13, 2020 08:20PM

Anyone with common sense would keep a "right distance" from someone they believe might make them ill.

So why would you make POLICE ORDERS TO ARREST? Who gets arrested? Only conservatives.

THE MOST IMPORTANT OUTCOME BY FAR WAS THAT IN DEMOCRAT CONTROLLED CITIES THE 6FT RULE WAS USED TO PREVENT OBSERVERS FROM HAVING PROOF OF CHEATING, AND POLICE WERE USED TO REMOVE OBSERVERS

These are good reasons to arrest Dr. Fauci for issuing medical orders designed to be a King Pin of the democrat party.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I WOULD SAY FAUCI ENACTED THE 6FT. RULE KNOWING IT WOULD OBSTRUCT KEY "democrat TCF" centers. 6 ft. rule was designed to give "stealing the election" credibility
Posted by: reerb ()

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/3527085/3527702.html#msg-3527702

that was no isolated case. democrats cities (3 in each state) that swung state slightly biden, cheated day and night.

it was not just Michigan

the "mail in ballots" were a cheat to begin with, we were sure of that. and the suspicions were confirmed:

1) the 6ft covid19 rule was used to prevent observers from seeing

2) physical threats were used to provent observers from stopping people putting in the same ballot repeatedly

3) the "no police democrats" USED POLICE TO REMOVE OBSERVERS

Dr. Fauci enacted the rule not for health safety. He did it because he knew democrats would use it for cheating.

Re: I WOULD SAY FAUCI ENACTED THE 6FT. RULE KNOWING IT WOULD OBSTRUCT KEY "democrat TCF" centers. 6 ft. rule was designed to give "stealing the election" credibility
Posted by: errtnbr ()

little red riding hood

Posted by: ertfbhrt ()
Date: December 13, 2020 08:21PM

why 6ft ? is it significant for any flue really? why not 3 ft or 10ft?

how did the 6ft rule come to be applied during election observation?

coincidence OR PLANNED?

ELECTION OBSERVERS ON RADIO SAID: it seemed to be exactly the distance to prevent them from doing their election observation, and they no longer believe the 6' rule was "some coincidence"

Posted by: erfberftb ()
Date: December 13, 2020 08:22PM

I'm totally serious. Fauci used the office of "Government Medicine" to SUPPORT arresting election observers and prevent them from challenging ballots.

IT WAS THE WHOLE PURPOSE BEHIND THE 6FT RULE - THE ELECTION WAS THE REASON FAUCI FULLY SUPPORTED USE OF SWAT SQUADS AT POLLING FACILITIES TO ... remove observers

DEMOCRATS WERE INSTRUCTED TO CALL POLICE IF BALLOTS WERE CHALLENGED, AND USE COVID19 ARRESTS WHENEVER POSSIBE - it was provenly part of Michigan's "training"

Posted by: e4trnbtn ()
Date: December 13, 2020 08:22PM

psychiatric arrests are another BIG political topic, they've been a big feast for democrats

PSYCHIATRIC ARRESTS were attempted on Donald Trump and also, famously, asians tried to use "a psych doctor" not assigned to evaluate trump as a reason Trump could not serve office. The Judge was not amused with her credentials and banned her from further practice.

Posted by: ertfrftn ()
Date: December 13, 2020 08:23PM

in the past i've seen a couple "faucy consipracy theory" - he's a big pharma democrat - he's a major communist - i counted them as zealous tabulations

I NOW BELIEVE IT

* THE SURGEON GENERAL IS AN OBAMA BLACK - and he hasn't come forward on medical arrests

* Fauci has not issued any statement shooting down medical arrests

it all falls

Posted by: rtg m ()
Date: December 13, 2020 09:55PM

d

Posted by: etrfntn43 ()
Date: December 14, 2020 05:25PM

and that obama picked "surgeon general" who, of course, is 100% black and behind covid19 arrest to "protect poll counters"

Posted by: 4e5rbnh45 ()
Date: December 15, 2020 05:21PM

d

Posted by: 34435HB ()
Date: December 15, 2020 07:43PM

D

Posted by: Try loving America next time ()
Date: December 15, 2020 07:46PM

Trump let Russia hack our computer systems

Love America or love trump
You can not do both

Posted by: spoiled sport ()
Date: December 15, 2020 08:41PM

Fauci always looks on the dark side and thinks this world should be perfect. This world is not perfect and you have to take risks.

Posted by: >{~}< ()
Date: December 17, 2020 01:12PM

Attachments:
image.jpeg

Posted by: 5yhu56j ()
Date: December 17, 2020 03:54PM

>{~}< Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> .

but the target is to de-stabilize america: to kill it's computer industry (intel), to kill it's manufacturing, make USA sell it's homes to pay import debt (except corrupt democrats facilitators) AND that requires making "shit politicians who can't be prosecuted" accepted by the public

Posted by: re4b ()
Date: December 18, 2020 03:43PM

d

Posted by: 3rbtrbn ()
Date: December 19, 2020 04:52PM

covid19 positive?

mexican who now can't be deported?

FUCK YOU JOE BIDEN

Posted by: 34rnbnb ()
Date: December 20, 2020 04:24PM

d

Posted by: btrbnh ()
Date: December 24, 2020 05:10PM

d

Posted by: thbvbh ()
Date: December 26, 2020 04:20PM

d

Posted by: gnbrgtfnb ()
Date: December 28, 2020 05:07PM

d

Posted by: grn btn ()
Date: December 29, 2020 03:20AM

d

Posted by: rgtnbtrn ()
Date: December 29, 2020 04:48PM

1ne6c9.jpg

Posted by: 789khlkj ()
Date: December 29, 2020 04:53PM

file-20200706-3943-5gsic4.jpg?ixlib=rb-1

the BBC has been released photo edited photos saying that "in previous epidemics masks were common and people were arrested for not wearing masks"

DR. MICHAEL SAVAGE SAID MANY EPISODES AGO: "the general population in past epidemics did NOT wear masks"

so why is BBC releasing new photos of past epidemics where everyone is shown wearing masks and doing "mask arrests"

why - is the asian strong arm tactics

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQr9SAJ3utFPxvNLM6X4Q7

this photo is from an asian (as in operated inside asia) server, that's the problem

Posted by: tnbtbhn ()
Date: December 29, 2020 04:58PM

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKlOXQ6qrcgzMYiE_Pc441371468f375a0006defb35380e091684.jpg

Posted by: rgttnbty ()
Date: December 29, 2020 05:21PM

snippet-of-history-1918-flu-pandemic-spa1140-munitions-workers.imgcache.rev.web.

WASHINGTON, DC - 1918 - WORKER'S PROTEST

Posted by: g45hgtgb ()
Date: December 29, 2020 05:22PM

593343da3278ae7bb187548dd5e10349.jpg

US was in WWI in 1918

Posted by: 45hhg ()
Date: December 29, 2020 05:29PM

1919-steel-strike-gettyimages-514906866.

USA - 1919

Posted by: tyhnmyu ()
Date: December 29, 2020 05:33PM

lewis-hine-child-labour-series-november-

THIS DAY 1919, CONGRESS PASSED THE CHILD LABOR ___TAX___

did you say mask? no, tax

(meaning, child labor was still legal)

Posted by: tyhummu ()
Date: December 29, 2020 05:36PM

apparently USA has paid out hundreds of millions for archiving history AND IT IS NOT ON GOOGLE OR BLOCKED BY GOOGLE AND BING

the first thing you have to do on google or bing is search for history "-racism -black" or that is ALL YOU WILL SEE is far left wing racism posts which present a total lie about history that is un-confirmed by historic fact

Posted by: stupid millenial ()
Date: December 29, 2020 05:37PM

maxresdefault.jpg

in obamaschool, making a chart of how racism effected blacks throughout history

Posted by: trynn ()
Date: December 29, 2020 05:38PM

Copy%2520of%2520ANDREW.jpg

"i hated blacks, so i grew a pointed white beard"

Posted by: 45rhg ()
Date: December 29, 2020 05:41PM

world-war-i-1914-1918-women-in-a-german-

1918 really

Posted by: yuj6jk ()
Date: December 29, 2020 05:42PM

Button_stamping_machine%2C_Henri_Jamorsk

1919 really

Posted by: hju56 ()
Date: December 29, 2020 05:47PM

DEMOCRATS HAVE BEEN BANNING BOOK (SINCE BILL CLINTON INFACT)

THEY'VE TURNED US HISTORY INTO "95% THE HISTORY OF RACISM, 1% HISTORY, 50% PUBLISHED IMAGES AND BOXES"

IT MAKES SENSE THEY'VE ALSO: BEEN CONTINUALLY INFLATING THE 1918 flu numbers

(it is a fact WWI was put on pause due to soldiers in europe dying from the flu)

Posted by: tbntnb ()
Date: December 29, 2020 08:11PM

d

Posted by: 5rbh ()
Date: December 29, 2020 08:28PM

d

Posted by: t6hhbn ()
Date: December 30, 2020 01:26AM

d

Posted by: nbhj ()
Date: December 30, 2020 06:16PM

d

Posted by: r45rhg ()
Date: January 01, 2021 05:54PM

you know what was fauci doing before covid19 ?

* using hospitals to increase illegal immigration

* sucking off illegal immigrants to increase hospital costs

* using UN-VERIFIED ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT DOCTORS who are fucking cheaters and would rather kill patients than help them

* DRUGS, DRUGS, DRUGS, pushing pills where they shouldn't be used

* keeping his family employed while your family is told "maybe you should buy a windows 10 pc so you can apply to walmart, since apple pc are not allowed to be used"

* using hospitals to help police jail people who, otherwise, could not have been arrested (detaining people without a trial)

Posted by: billybobby ()
Date: January 01, 2021 07:23PM

r45rhg Wrote:

> * sucking off illegal immigrants to increase
> hospital costs

i didn't now fauci was a fag but i guess i should've

Posted by: r545th ()
Date: January 01, 2021 07:25PM

when this started, 90% of all covid19 positives in virginia were by illegal alien doctors in the 3 cities that change Trump votes to Biden votes in virginia (fairfax, richmond, and ...)

it was found medical records and also death certificates were being faked

TODAY IS NO DIFFERENCE. THE LIES ARE JUST BIGGER

DROP DEAD DEMOCRATS

Posted by: tbnnb ()
Date: January 02, 2021 06:39PM

d

Posted by: 3gbh4gh ()
Date: January 03, 2021 02:00AM

d

Posted by: 3r5ghhg ()
Date: January 03, 2021 07:56PM

d

Posted by: 45rbhh ()
Date: January 04, 2021 01:44AM

d

Posted by: 4reghg ()
Date: January 04, 2021 06:05PM

d

Posted by: 3r4bh ()
Date: January 04, 2021 08:28PM

d

Posted by: 3rbh ()
Date: January 05, 2021 02:52AM

d

Posted by: rtfbht ()
Date: January 05, 2021 06:34PM

d

Posted by: rgbergh ()
Date: January 07, 2021 06:44PM

d

Posted by: rg5h5rh ()
Date: January 08, 2021 04:42AM

d

Posted by: rtfbb ()
Date: January 08, 2021 08:25PM

d

Posted by: 3r4bh5rnbh ()
Date: January 23, 2021 06:09AM

s

Posted by: silverman 7 ()
Date: January 23, 2021 06:14AM

Arrest Mr. Fauci , really Wrote:
> Anyone with common sense would keep a "right
> distance" from someone they believe might make
> them ill.
>
> So why would you make POLICE ORDERS TO ARREST? Who
> gets arrested? Only conservatives.
>
>
> THE MOST IMPORTANT OUTCOME BY FAR WAS THAT IN
> DEMOCRAT CONTROLLED CITIES THE 6FT RULE WAS USED
> TO PREVENT OBSERVERS FROM HAVING PROOF OF
> CHEATING, AND POLICE WERE USED TO REMOVE
> OBSERVERS
>

>
> These are good reasons to arrest Dr. Fauci for
> issuing medical orders designed to be a King Pin
> of the democrat party.

Another uneducated post that makes absolutely no sense and shows no indication of an understanding of the problem.

Posted by: 34gh5h55 ()
Date: January 23, 2021 01:37PM

d

Posted by: r4gr5h ()
Date: January 24, 2021 07:10AM

d

Posted by: rthb ()
Date: January 25, 2021 05:32AM

d

Posted by: 6j56jn ()
Date: January 27, 2021 12:41PM

d

Posted by: uumk ()
Date: February 03, 2021 09:13AM

d

Posted by: 4j6jry ()
Date: February 04, 2021 01:35PM

d

Posted by: HMHGHM ()
Date: February 05, 2021 09:12AM

GHHNF

Posted by: rgrnnr ()
Date: February 07, 2021 11:41AM

rwgrg

Posted by: erbher ()
Date: February 08, 2021 12:04PM

d

Posted by: 355h55hg ()
Date: February 09, 2021 11:21AM

d

Posted by: 56ui65ii ()
Date: February 09, 2021 11:35AM

he is into selling fake medical care (USE OF ILLEGAL ALIENS, NO REAL COST, HUGE BILLS TO FEDERAL GOV (REPUBLICANS ASKED TO PAY))

and promoting forced purchase of crappy quality chinese product: mask

the company that makes masks is a china king

Posted by: uuykuky ()
Date: February 11, 2021 11:42AM

uy

Posted by: y56uu6u6 ()
Date: February 14, 2021 11:16AM

gh

Posted by: 6uu6uu6u ()
Date: February 16, 2021 11:50AM

d

Posted by: 776 ()
Date: February 25, 2021 02:23AM

4H6

Posted by: 4545h ()
Date: February 26, 2021 11:28PM

46j56

Posted by: [0-0 ()
Date: March 03, 2021 06:21PM

countless articles on FFU show:

* democrats continually submitted fake covid19 reports

* democrats never debated their "so called findings": they ruled them

they ruled them because it was like BLM attacking cities: a communist agitator party agenda

Posted by: 57i677ii ()
Date: July 01, 2021 11:40AM

k

Posted by: 44yyy ()
Date: July 02, 2021 12:37PM

24ty

Posted by: 4u45565iu ()
Date: September 13, 2021 10:21PM

Posted by: 34y4y4 ()
Date: September 13, 2021 11:36PM

sd

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.