HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Are you working from home? Libs need not respond, cashing unemployment is not working.
Posted by: Working from home ()
Date: November 29, 2020 10:02PM

I recently started a new job. I really wasn't looking but the job market is so good right now and headhunters kept making me incredible offers. I finally said, what the heck. I went ahead and took an interview and they offered me a lot more than I was making before. That was about a month ago and I've been working from home ever since. I've only been in the office one time to pick up my laptop. Man are these idiots scared of this thing but I don't care. When the time comes to go back in the office I'm not going to do it. Why should I?

Are any of you going to go back?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Are you working from home? Libs need not respond, cashing unemployment is not working.
Posted by: You're not going back ()
Date: November 29, 2020 10:05PM

Because you're a scared bitch

Re: Are you working from home? Libs need not respond, cashing unemployment is not working.
Posted by: dozier ()
Date: December 04, 2020 01:13PM

Nope. Work at my own business from home last 6 years. Not going back to working for the man again.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.