HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
What do you think about Niggers in Banking? They have said they will "seize my car" due to loan. Catch this ...
Posted by: lost cause ()
Date: November 29, 2020 02:37PM

3 times the county tried to seize my last car using "the courts" - but failed

My bank has being going #democrat, hiring illegal aliens niggers and such since OBAMA

I apply for an online loan and get it, barely read any fine print just the main print, for $2,000 (small loan, short term loan, and really I found out all said and done not any different than a credit card loan).

I bought a used vehicle for $4k, so already I owned 1/2 and had the title as a receipt.

I used it as a work vehicle, am few months into loan and paid ahead (I am not behind, am far ahead of payments).

A nigger from the bank calls, said the small print said "online loans are for anything except vehicle loans, vehicle loans were on a different web page". I say "I didn't see that in any of the large fonts".

* he says since the loan is invalid he want to cancel the loan and wants THE TITLE TO THE VEHICLE, that the bank owns my vehicle

(I informed him that more than half of the old vehicle was paid for cash, but this didn't deter him)

Should I get my car title and bring it to the nigger at the bank? Can I trust him?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What do you think about Niggers in Banking? They have said they will "seize my car" due to loan. Catch this ...
Posted by: tgbhrtgn ()
Date: November 29, 2020 02:37PM

little red riding hood

Re: What do you think about Niggers in Banking? They have said they will "seize my car" due to loan. Catch this ...
Posted by: Cleetus ()
Date: November 29, 2020 02:49PM

Niggers gonna nig

Posted by: lost cause ()
Date: November 29, 2020 02:57PM

This is real and actual story there is receipt of.

Should I risk "holding on to the title" and possible police coming to my door?

Or should I risk giving a nigger at the bank the title to the vehicle and ... la la some paperwork, he claims the bank owns the vehicle despite I'm ahead on payments since I made "a fraudulent loan".

It's a 100% real and actual event and question.

Posted by: etrhrth ()
Date: November 29, 2020 05:23PM

G2 is always really quiet when there's online evidence of democrats doing auto theft put up on the internet.

Think he's part of the ring?

Posted by: Wlss ()
Date: November 29, 2020 05:27PM

Just wait till it white ass is in some old age home with mostly black workers, while u lay dying they’ll be talkin shit and twerking.

Posted by: trnnnn ()
Date: November 30, 2020 01:33PM

d

Posted by: klnrv ()
Date: November 30, 2020 02:14PM

d

Posted by: rertnbrtnb ()
Date: December 02, 2020 12:35AM

d

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.