HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
WINDOWS 10 APP STORE INSTALLS TROJANS - THAT'S WHY my disk has been thrashing continually. MORESO - TOWL HEAD CEO OF WINDOWS KNOWS ABOUT IT PROBABLY PLANNED IT with ubuntu friends of his.
Posted by: windows 10 trojans: app store ()
Date: November 15, 2020 12:15PM

wsappx microsoft app store "a trojan". it says it "installs in background". but all of the app store items I REMOVED (worthless). all were **** recommened apps. it does not just install (this is why it is always running: it allows app store authors to log into your machine as administrator, steal your personal files)

https://www.howtogeek.com/320261/what-is-wsappx-and-why-is-it-running-on-my-pc/

WSAPPX causes continual disk thrashing and CPU usage - IT IS CERTAINLY A TROJAN INSTALLER AND ENABLER and Microsoft towlhead CEO pre-installed it in your windows 10 USB you paid good money for. he's probably friends with UBUNTU that's exactly the kind of crap they pull.

* update health tools "ms denies knowledge of" is "shareware" (IT'S A TROJAN). despite recently deleting several apps that APP STORE installed that i never installed, this was still lingering

https://microsoft-update-health-tools.updatestar.com/

* HPSMART (looks innocuous but i never installed it why is it there). i NEVER INSTALLED THIS TOOL, it got installed anyway. this is probably how my problems began?

- "all media player" ...

((side note: I installed a DVD player app but removed it immediately after installing it because i felt "being from linux GPL it's probably malware". I also don't believe linux should ever have drivers I don't have after paying for windows 10 - and whoever leaked the drivers is probably very malicious - ie, china. Microsoft removed DVD player from windows 10, wants $50 ransom to "put it back in", and blocks my older DVD player (i bought one) from working "it's 32bit". i of course "don't actually need a dvd player what a waste of time".
that's the only app i can think of that would have started all this other than microsoft employees themselves. also note: who in linux spends lots of time releasing drivers for microsoft? no one: they are all making drivers for linux - see how twisted that is - microsoft removing DVD then offering only ubuntu wares for free DVD and microsoft "virtual OS" only supports ubuntu out of box))

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WINDOWS 10 APP STORE INSTALLS TROJANS - THAT'S WHY my disk has been thrashing continually. MORESO - TOWL HEAD CEO OF WINDOWS KNOWS ABOUT IT PROBABLY PLANNED IT with ubuntu friends of his.
Posted by: gtrth ()
Date: November 15, 2020 12:19PM

You ask: "wsappx" should be using your disk if it's installing.

NO - I HAVE NO APP STORE APPS INSTALLED: how could there be hundreds of hours of CPU/DISK/NETWORK work, daily continual thrashing, if there's nothing to do?

It's been thrashing my disk for weeks (it seems since election week it's been doing it).

wsappx is a TROJAN and it's probably mean solely to harass and burn up a PC

and norton anti-virus, that's kinda a trojan too (continual disk thrashing, burning cpu time, never finds any virus that norton and wash dc didn't create in a lab)

Re: WINDOWS 10 APP STORE INSTALLS TROJANS - THAT'S WHY my disk has been thrashing continually. MORESO - TOWL HEAD CEO OF WINDOWS KNOWS ABOUT IT PROBABLY PLANNED IT with ubuntu friends of his.
Posted by: eergh ()
Date: November 15, 2020 12:26PM

little red riding hood

Posted by: towel head ()
Date: November 15, 2020 12:27PM

Uh, my Intel based Dell PC thrashes continually, guess I'll have to upgrade to chinese ARM based computer, forced upgrade.

THAT'S HOW THEY PLAY THIS GAME.

Posted by: FIFY ()
Date: November 15, 2020 12:39PM

Open Microsoft App Store settings (click on the ellipse "..." in the upper right menu).

Turn off "app updates" "updates apps in background"

IT IS A TROJAN PUT IN PLACE BY TOWLHEAD CEO

it INSTALLS APPS YOU NEVER ASKED FOR, it runs "malware scripts" embedded in those apps as "part of installing", which is: A TROJAN, they use the script to browse your computer, steal files and choke your Intel PC so you think you need an "downgrade" to a chinese ARM based thing

Posted by: Desbien Debian ()
Date: November 15, 2020 12:41PM

What makes you think it is something specific to Ubuntu distributions that would cause disk thrashing? What version and release specifically, and what desktop? What other packages are installed?

Posted by: ebfr ()
Date: November 15, 2020 01:33PM

d

Posted by: errgg ()
Date: November 15, 2020 02:47PM

put your PC to sleep? it wakes up to "do background installations".

except these are installations you never asked for and actually activated spy scripts from software that MICROSOFT PLANNED WOULD GET INTO YORU SYSTEM that you never asked for

microsoft planned it: 24/7 malware hack access to any app store app "as built-in and available on all platforms by default", there's no way around that, as well ass "apps that do hack installed without your going to the app store", called it wsappx (an un-intelligible name, what a coincidence 223kjht)

Posted by: Barrickman ()
Date: November 15, 2020 02:49PM

Just Gaming on my Computer, don't mind my settup.
Attachments:
Femboy Darkside.png

Posted by: ertbrth ()
Date: November 24, 2020 03:17AM

I turned "windows update" off for 1 week (new options - wtf? how about: give my money back option ?? where's that option ???)

I set the "do stuff over night option" (setting time when to run scheduled events)

still same problems

HD light on solid whenever I turn my back. Open scheduler - ever chinese device has a hardware driver THAT HAS PHONED HOME, every microsoft stub library has connected to ET and phoned home, they all are running disk scans, ACTIVATING SECURITY (to hide their remote logins), and transferring who knows what over the internet connection

windows "scheduler" (auto app launcher) is riddled with malware scripts from countless 3rd parties and parties within microsoft that are really 3rd parties

---------------------------

MY THOUGHTS? THEY SHOULD ALL BE SHOT

Posted by: ertbrth ()
Date: November 24, 2020 03:24AM

so - so far, Geek internet tech pages offering advice on what things are how to fix them ARE TOTALLY FAKE NEWS, FAKE AS CNN

the trojans if "disabled using Geek advice" all "come back" because they are all launched by a scheduler which launches them at all times (despite the win10 settings option to work in off-hours only - which is one way you know they are trojans)

kill them, they all re-appear. but the task list is fake also: win10 hides certain tasks and others it shows you can't be killed.

OTHER THAN THAT, WIN10 IS TERRIBLE - there are countless bugs. the apps never know where the keyboard and cursors are supposed to be or what they are supposed to be doing: example - leave your mouse in the middle of an app, scroll down with keys - the mouse lights up with a pop-up box you can't get rid of with keys while your trying to edit using only keys - totally buggy, total lack of knowlege about the art of Windows programming is what Win10 is

Posted by: tbntrn ()
Date: November 27, 2020 02:39PM

Re: WINDOWS 10 UPDATE HAS GONE CRAZY - 3 updates 3 weeks, continual disk scanning (defender), reboots, AND SEVERAL MALWARE INSTALLED FROM MICROSOFT STORE I DID CERTAINLY NOT INSTALL

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/3510579/3511261.html#msg-3511261

the beginning of this, why is my disk thrashing why are updates continually running to the point my apps stop responding to simple cursor movement

I look in Settings, Apps, find several softwares I never installed installed (app store apps). Removed them all.

--------------------------------

after all the above I still have problems of the "task scheduler". every 3rd party app (and windows subfunction too) has added "hooks" to run "ET PHONE HOME" software (I cannot delete the scheduler but i have little time to run through 1,000 schedules and to look each up in the encyclopedia to see if they are "legitimate" - but this shouldn't be a job i ever have to do)

in other words: i turn off windows updating for 1 week (it's an official setting) but windows update forks itself in every 10 minutes it begins scanning my disk for "things to steal" and uploading them to Microsoft's hq OR - REALLY - to chinese headquarters or fairfax police AND CERTAINLY my cable provider. democrats have put 1,000 back doors in the software

Posted by: tbntrn ()
Date: November 27, 2020 02:44PM

I ran linux under ubuntu (it's become an awful chinese controlled OS - totally malicous software managers)

The "scheduled task" merely looked for files who's "file permission" had changed and set them back to the proper owner.

under ubuntu - the task continually mailed me messages that files had changed permission and been reset. and yes - i'd check them by hand to see what was going on - that they had definitely been set and should not change

under a different linux: the file permission task never emailed me once

Posted by: 45hhhh ()
Date: November 27, 2020 02:52PM

again

#1 i turned updates off for a week and edge updates off

#2 i chose setting "to do updates over-night" (not during working hours)

2a) the pc wakes itself up if put to sleep - i have to pull the plug physically if i want it to "stop"

#3 we're talkign about ALLOT OF ACTIVITY - full red disk and networking activity that prevent even keystrokes from reaching the app i'm using (and gaming - that would cause allot of dropped frmaes video)

i not only don't like suspicious activity that prevents me from working - i fear it will "goof up and cause a blue screen" while i'm working (certainly terrorists, when they can, slip code in for that purpose), or cause glitches in the software running (ie, if my apps uses "video" and video is 'updated' while i'm working despite i went out of my way to say "fucking cut the crap", my app might just get confused and do who knows what - damage a document in a way i may not realize until a year later)

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.