HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
11-year-old fatally shot in Southeast D.C. after anti-violence July 4 cookout
Posted by: Mayor Bowser sez defund police ()
Date: July 06, 2020 05:48PM

8 year old girl murdered in Atlanta over the weekend also. Do black livers really matter?

http://archive.is/jl6AF#selection-1001.0-1001.77

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 11-year-old fatally shot in Southeast D.C. after anti-violence July 4 cookout
Posted by: Would you believe it? ()
Date: July 06, 2020 05:50PM

You're not allowed to comment on this story in the Posts comment section.

Probably because you'd say something offensive like "defunding the police is stupid"".

Re: 11-year-old fatally shot in Southeast D.C. after anti-violence July 4 cookout
Posted by: Nsynsrd jackson ()
Date: July 06, 2020 07:14PM

Yes, black lives matter..... but only when a white person is the perp.
Other than that, no they don’t matter. Nobody cares.
Haven’t you been paying attention?

Posted by: Mike hunttt ()
Date: July 07, 2020 06:29AM

Mayor Bowser sez defund police Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 8 year old girl murdered in Atlanta over the
> weekend also. Do black livers really matter?
>
> http://archive.is/jl6AF#selection-1001.0-1001.77

Certain black lives matter

Posted by: Libs R Hitler. ()
Date: July 07, 2020 07:02AM

I tried to have a productive conversation with a BLM supporter on Twitter. I asked them to explain to me why it's ok for blacks to kill 60 other blacks in a weekend in a place like Chicago but when a police officer kills one black criminal all hell breaks loose? He said I was a dumb Trump supporter. That was his explanation.

So, it's obvious that black lives don't matter to them. They just want to be treated differently. They don't want equality.

Posted by: nog knower ()
Date: July 07, 2020 07:54AM

My favorite was the nog on the news a few years ago being interviewed live by the local news in the ghetto. He was a member of one of those peace groups that demanded no violence in the ghetto. In the middle of the interview he says "look, our message is that everyone need to be non violent at this time else they may find theyselves with a cap in they ass". The reporter then said "Back to you at the station."

Posted by: Libs R Hitler. ()
Date: July 08, 2020 05:55PM

Libs R Hitler. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I tried to have a productive conversation with a
> BLM supporter on Twitter. I asked them to explain
> to me why it's ok for blacks to kill 60 other
> blacks in a weekend in a place like Chicago but
> when a police officer kills one black criminal all
> hell breaks loose? He said I was a dumb Trump
> supporter. That was his explanation.
>
> So, it's obvious that black lives don't matter to
> them. They just want to be treated differently.
> They don't want equality.

Free Meade

Posted by: Shorty pop was smashing at 11 ()
Date: July 11, 2020 04:24PM

Posted by: Loving that diversity ()
Date: July 11, 2020 05:08PM

From Ch 7...

So...it seems a "minimal criminal history" is being a convicted violent felon in possession of a gun with a "large capacity feeding device". What the fuck is that? A fucking Tommy gun?

Anyway, in keeping with the spirit of getting as many of our negros back on the street so they can kill more negros, it looks like this one too had a happy ending.

We have also learned that Christian Wingfield, the second suspect arrested in the shooting, was ordered released from the D.C. jail on May 22. That came after a May 14 emergency motion for his release because of the coronavirus pandemic.

Wingfield was being held in the jail while his trial for for two charges, Felon in Possession of a Firearm and Possession of a Large Capacity Ammunition Feeding Device, worked their way through D.C. Superior Court. His initial request for release due to the pandemic was rejected on May 7, but after a subsequent refiling, which argued that Wingfield had a minimal criminal history, familial ties to the District and did not pose a risk to the community, his release was eventually granted.

Police say he was under pre-trial high-intensity supervision with a curfew and GPS monitoring at that time of Davon's murder.

Wingfield’s GPS monitor was found in the 2600 block of Bowen Road SE on July 6. The device’s strap appeared to have been tampered with and discarded.

Posted by: Washington U ()
Date: July 11, 2020 06:11PM

https://youtu.be/dc0ch_cN1RY

Canes
Attachments:
053E93E6-9143-4AEF-80A5-2FB5908EE268.gif
27C51214-7103-4B3A-84ED-0E642ABC1A4C.gif
692D294C-1B93-4B1D-8C84-42FCB557999E.jpeg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.