HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I hate the US military
Posted by: Stormin normin ()
Date: June 26, 2020 11:04AM

I can’t stand their gung-ho, jeronimo!, roll up yer sleeves and getr done mindset. “Embrace the suck” is the dumbest concept I’ve ever heard. Everyone in the military is retarded or at least semi retarded. This includes everyone up the chain of command, big and small from your garden variety recruit all the way up to the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

“Thank you to our brave men and women in uniform safeguarding our freedoms?”

Is the military really “defending” is? No. The police are the ones doing that. The military simply exists to maintain the dominance the American empire has over its vassal states around the globe and prevents others from challenging our hegemony. I hard qualify bombing villages in the Middle East filled with women and children as a defensive act.

It’s also annoying seeing all these advertisements from big corporations shilling for soldiers and the military industrial complex. “As a thanks to your service, here’s a coupon for a free donut next time you shop at our stores. Simply because you put on a uniform and rolled around in the mud for several weeks during basic training.”

The US military is an awful thing as are standing armies in general. Btw, our founding fathers were against them too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I hate the US military
Posted by: Good try comrade ()
Date: June 26, 2020 11:09AM

Thank you comrade
Many in the CSA agree with you

Posted by: Howard ()
Date: June 26, 2020 11:15AM

What are they saying Robin?

Posted by: you need to serve ()
Date: June 26, 2020 12:22PM

Be a Veteran, do something for your country!

Posted by: Howard ()
Date: June 26, 2020 12:35PM

Agreed!

Posted by: Hi William. ()
Date: June 26, 2020 04:44PM

They let you out of the nut-hut too soon. You're still mentally ill and posting gibberish.

Summary: The OP of this thread is the banned poster William Robert Moreno. William and his mother were both molested by his grandfather William Herbert McMillan who had served in the Marine Corps during WW II. Moreno is a 37-year-old mentally disabled, uneducated, unemployed pedophile who lives in his mother's basement.
Attachments:
meanwhile-at-ops-iowyuh.jpg

Posted by: motherfucker ()
Date: November 06, 2020 08:34PM

Hey Miz, how are you celebrating Veteran's Day this year? Are you going to fuck Sharon up the ass and ask her "who's your daddy"?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.