HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Ralph Shearer Northam (born September 13, 1959)
Posted by: Governor of Virginia ()
Date: June 12, 2020 09:52PM

Virginia Governor Ralph Northam

I am posting these photos of Virginia Governor Ralph Northam because they seem to be disappearing from the internet. While some people think it is OK to erase the history they don't like, I believe all history must be maintained as a duty to the truth. Making these photos of the real Ralph Northam available is part of our duty to the future.

When someone becomes a public figure, as Ralph Northam did when he was elected to be Governor of Virginia in 2017, he swore to tell the truth and uphold the laws of the Commonwealth. Many Virginians feel that our Governor violated that trust and has not told the truth to the people. Some people suspect that Ralph Northam only stayed in office by pushing forward surreptitiously unfounded rape allegations against Lt. Governor Justin Fairfax. This would be believable, as the Virginia Legislature would have a hard time pushing for Ralph Northams removal from office if his replacement was an accused rapist, even though neither of the allegations against Mr. Fairfax have been proven.

To further complicate matters, Mark Herring, the Attorney General of Virginia also confessed to wearing blackface, even after he had called on Ralph Northam to resign. I think Mark Herring came out looking rather hypocritical after this duplicitous action. Does Mark Herring have a political future in Virginia? I would find this doubtful.

I believe Black Lives Matter and I support the safe and peaceful removal and subsequent preservation of most of the Confederate statues, but we also must demand truth from every elected office holder in the state of Virginia. Governor Ralph Northam holds the highest elected office in the state. Should a man who has looked the other way on the removal of history be able to do the same with his own history? Americans demand transparency and public records need to be preserved for eternity.

Let Virginia come together and support free speech and an open society. The people of Virginia deserve better and we should demand an end to the lies.
Attachments:
ralph northam virginia.jpg
governor ralph northam of virginia.jpg
governor northam.jpg
northam ralph.jpg
ralph-northam.png
governor of virginia ralph northam.jpg
virginia governor ralph northam.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ralph Shearer Northam (born September 13, 1959)
Posted by: Governor Northam ()
Date: June 12, 2020 09:57PM

Governor of Virginia Ralph Northam

Virginia Governor Ralph NorthamVirginia Governor Ralph NorthamVirginia Governor Ralph NorthamVirginia Governor Ralph Northam

Posted by: Governor Ralph Northam ()
Date: June 12, 2020 10:02PM

Ralph Northam

Governors in our state can only serve a single term, but can be elected again, just not concurrently. American presidents can serve two terms, but not a third. The last president to serve more than two terms was Franklin D. Roosevelt who served from 1933 to 1945 when he died early into his fourth term and was replaced by his Vice President Harry S. Truman.

Posted by: Where do you get your news? ()
Date: June 12, 2020 10:04PM

Posted by: Joe Rogan podcast ()
Date: June 12, 2020 10:09PM

Joe Rogan is going to Spotify, but he will still be on YouTube for a little while longer. I think he does a pretty good show. Here is his most recent podcast with comedian Bill Burr.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO_rW0Bvy1I

Posted by: sicsemperbitches ()
Date: June 12, 2020 11:34PM

Who the hell can call themself a Democrat anymore?
Attachments:
tyrant.png

Posted by: KKK ()
Date: June 12, 2020 11:41PM

He needs a pointy hat

Posted by: Latest News from Virginia ()
Date: June 13, 2020 10:00AM

Ralph Northam is the Governor of Virginia

What costume did he wear?
Posted by: Silence Dogood ()
Date: June 13, 2020 06:47PM

Behold.
Attachments:
Northam pants on fire.jpg

Re: What costume did he wear?
Posted by: i'll buy that for a dollar ()
Date: June 13, 2020 07:09PM

You are getting a lot of mileage out of one 35-year-old photo.

We all know that is because it is all you got.

Posted by: butthurt trumptards ()
Date: June 13, 2020 08:12PM

lol, like he's going to see this post then promptly resign over it.

Posted by: “Cry Me A River” ()
Date: June 13, 2020 08:17PM

I’ve worn black face in OD fatigues while taking long quiet walks thru green foliage and rice paddies. I’ve worn a white hood while sneaking into a weird ritual in a clearing in the woods of Alabama. I’ve seen people sacrifice all sorts of shit during another ritual near New Orleans. I’ve worn a black eye while the guy who gave it to me wore a hospital gown for a couple of weeks after. I’ve worn makeup applied by three beautiful women with their musky female scents on every part of my busted body. I carry a lot of scar tissue, both physical and mental. The ghosts become your friends over time.
Most of us make mistakes. It’s part of living. And, if you live long enough, those tiny little inconveniences, make for some very great memories.
Quit worrying about what others have done and start concerning yourself with what you are going to do.
One last thing; fuck you if you can’t take a joke...or a punch.

Posted by: Coonman Ralph ()
Date: June 13, 2020 08:19PM

Ralph lied about this picture. He knows it’s him. How did it get in yearbook? Show your true colors Coonman. We know exactly who you are and what you believe

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.