HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
jewelry
Posted by: Taila ()
Date: May 04, 2020 04:20AM

Hey! Do you like wearing jewelry? What is your favorite stone and piece of jewelry?
I love wearing different rings, I have more than 15 rings in my collection

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: jewelry
Posted by: Tessa ()
Date: May 04, 2020 06:14AM

I like wearing jewelry, but not on an everyday basis. When I go out somewhere, then I can wear my earrings and bracelets, but when I go shopping or something like that, I don't wear it.

Posted by: Fred the fag ()
Date: May 04, 2020 07:28AM

My friend Thilly Thavage loves jewelry.

Posted by: Wella3 ()
Date: May 18, 2020 01:18PM

Hey! I can't say that I love to wear jewelry, because I wear it only on special occasions. When I have to go to someone's party, wedding, etc. I can't leave the house without jewelry. It helps my outfit to look complete, and I believe that jewelry improves our general appearance. That's why I prefer jewelry with diamonds. I don't have many pieces of jewelry, but everything I have is quality and good-looking. And what do you think about diamonds? My favorite is 1.5-carat diamonds. It's the perfect size for those who want more than 1 carat, but have a limited budget. Here - https://www.diamondregistry.com/1-5-carat-diamond/ you can find a lot of info about that carat, it cuts, and so on.

Posted by: rita554 ()
Date: May 18, 2020 02:13PM

I don't wear jewelry every day, only on special occasions. I have only a few jewelry sets, and they are diamonds ones, and wearing them in a shopping mall is strange. Honestly, for me, jewelry is more like an investment because the diamond industry is perspective. On the site of gsi- gemological laboratory, you can find out more about the diamond industry, about grading and its' benefits. When I need to grade I diamond, I trust only that laboratory, because I've already used it and know that results will be accurate.

Posted by: playa ()
Date: May 18, 2020 02:44PM

Taila Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey! Do you like wearing jewelry? What is your
> favorite stone and piece of jewelry?
> I love wearing different rings, I have more than
> 15 rings in my collection

Colored’s in Georgia pronounce it, jewry.

Posted by: Mark Shens ()
Date: November 14, 2020 12:20PM

Hello. I think all women like to wear jewelry:) It's nice, really!

Posted by: Henry Mozes ()
Date: November 15, 2020 03:54PM

Mark Shens Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello. I think all women like to wear jewelry:)
> It's nice, really!

Good evening. Yes, I agree with you. Personally I like when women take care of themselves, dress beautifully and wear fashionable jewelry. Who might not like it? I also have several types of jewelry, they are rings, bracelet and several earrings. I think such things make my style better, so I always visit online jewelry shop to learn about new products:)

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.