HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
comments on biden's sex assault technique ?
Posted by: #bidentoo ()
Date: April 19, 2020 12:56PM

the part where she says he said "come on man..." sounds like classic joe

unlike lying crissy ford, she reported the assault to people who corraborate her story at the time it happened
crissy waited 30 years and everyone she said was there, say it never happened, even her best friend from that time

In the interview excerpt, which is posted to Soundcloud, Reade described a graphic 1993 incident where a superior asked her to take a gym bag to Biden “down towards the capital.” Then she recalls being called towards the “side area” where Biden greeted her.

“We were alone and it was the strangest thing,” she said. “There was no like exchange really. He just had me up against the wall.”

Reade went on to say that she was wearing a business skirt with no stockings because it was hot at the time. While up against the wall, Reade says Biden’s “hands were on me and underneath my clothes.”

“He went down my skirt but then up inside it and he penetrated me with his fingers,” Reade emotionally continued.

Reade also said Biden was kissing her and saying multiple things to her. She remembered a couple of the comments.

“I remember him saying first, like as he was doing it, ‘Do you want to go somewhere else,'” she said. “And then him saying to me when I pulled away, he got finished doing what he was doing, and I kind of just pulled back and he said, ‘Come on man, I heard you liked me.’ And that phrase stayed with me because I kept thinking what I might’ve said and I can’t remember exactly if he said ‘i thought’ or ‘I heard’ but he implied that I had done this.”

Reade then went on to say that “everything shattered in that moment” because she knew that there were no witnesses and she looked up to him. “He was like my father’s age,” she said. “He was like this champion of women’s rights in my eyes and I couldn’t believe it was happening. It seemed surreal.”

https://truepundit.com/himtoo-joe-bidens-sexual-assault-accuser-breaks-silence-with-graphic-allegations/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: comments on biden's sex assault technique ?
Posted by: Liberals don't care ()
Date: April 19, 2020 01:19PM

Liberals don't actually care.

Do you think Obama didn't know about Harvey's numerous rapes? Do you think Hillary didn't know about Lolita island?

It has NEVER actually been about sexual assault. This is just the people in power using whatever they can to get people to vote for them instead of the other guy.

Biden absolutely raped that woman. There is far more evidence that he did it (more than even Weinstein) and he is possibly going to be the next president of the USA.

Anyone who cried about Kavanaugh and hasn't said shit about Biden is showing that they don't actually care.

Re: comments on biden's sex assault technique ?
Posted by: Remember Gerry's possts ()
Date: April 19, 2020 01:21PM

Want to know how Gerry is a garbage person? Remember all his Kavanaugh posts? Where are his Biden posts? He's VERY typical of your average democrat voter.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.