HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I'm High Risk
Posted by: I'm High Risk ()
Date: March 21, 2020 04:26PM

Is "I'm high risk" or "I am self quarantining" another way of saying "I want free stuff" or "I want extra services free". At work we are being hit up by a number of customers who want us to offer them extra services for free, claiming that they are high risk or self quarantining. Then when I check my neighborhood Facebook page I see the same thing. Many of these people have no problem with human interactions and human activities they find enjoyable, yet find the risk of adverse health consequences from doing scut work is unacceptable.

Also has anyone noticed many of these people are the same ones who were asking for discounts before the virus outbreak?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I'm High Risk
Posted by: Gerry and Gay Iranian Dad ()
Date: March 21, 2020 04:51PM

Gerry and his inbred third world faggot Iranian dad are high risk for it along with AIDS due to all the gay sex they have with anonymous strangers at the 66 rest area and Inova parking garage.

Re: I'm High Risk
Posted by: fewfe ()
Date: March 22, 2020 01:15PM

40,file=356483,filename=world.topo.200410.3x21600x21600.D1.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.