HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Guiliani/Parnas Records Show Trump is Lying- Impeachment Done Deal Now
Posted by: Kaboom Done Deal! ()
Date: January 15, 2020 12:27PM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/01/15/four-big-takeaways-explosive-lev-parnas-documents/

Trump just got his balls chopped off by Parnas documents and phone records. No wonder Guiliani wanted Parnas on an immediate flight out of Dulles.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Guiliani/Parnas Records Show Trump is Lying- Impeachment Done Deal Now
Posted by: Reds for Green ()
Date: January 15, 2020 12:44PM

The only chance now is for republicans to call witnesses and try to distract from Ukraine. Or just have the witnesses lie, but that would mean more perjury charges for the Trump Administration.

Every witness that lies will get a Manafort and Cohen jail cell.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Guiliani/Parnas Records Show Trump is Lying- Impeachment Done Deal Now
Posted by: Trump Watergate II ()
Date: January 16, 2020 09:17AM

Reds for Green Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The only chance now is for republicans to call
> witnesses and try to distract from Ukraine. Or
> just have the witnesses lie, but that would mean
> more perjury charges for the Trump Administration.
>
>
> Every witness that lies will get a Manafort and
> Cohen jail cell.

The Parnas records and texts seem to indicate Trump and Guiliani were involved in some type of Russian mafia conspiracy to corner the Ukraine energy market and get the Ukraine president to announce a Biden investigation.

The big thing is getting all of Guilianis records. I assume that will be the nail in Trump's coffin like Watergate.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Guiliani/Parnas Records Show Trump is Lying- Impeachment Done Deal Now
Posted by: I post and respond to myself ()
Date: January 16, 2020 09:42AM

lolz

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Guiliani/Parnas Records Show Trump is Lying- Impeachment Done Deal Now
Posted by: Trump is toast! ()
Date: January 16, 2020 10:25AM

Trump is toast!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Guiliani/Parnas Records Show Trump is Lying- Impeachment Done Deal Now
Posted by: Parnas the Singing Bird ()
Date: January 16, 2020 10:49AM

Parnas is singing like a little canary!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Guiliani/Parnas Records Show Trump is Lying- Impeachment Done Deal Now
Posted by: Wrong about Trump ()
Date: January 16, 2020 11:06AM

Trump is toast! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trump is toast!

Trump is not toast. At least not in the immediate future. Trump could rape a nun on the Senate floor and it would not matter a bit to the Republican party crime syndicate.

But we, the voters, know that Trump is a lying sack of shit. And if he gets reelected, America will get exactly what it deserves.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Guiliani/Parnas Records Show Trump is Lying- Impeachment Done Deal Now
Posted by: #fakePresident #allLies ()
Date: January 16, 2020 12:16PM

Wrong about Trump Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trump is toast! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Trump is toast!
>
> Trump is not toast. At least not in the immediate
> future. Trump could rape a nun on the Senate
> floor and it would not matter a bit to the
> Republican party crime syndicate.
>
> But we, the voters, know that Trump is a lying
> sack of shit. And if he gets reelected, America
> will get exactly what it deserves.

Not a chance in hell Trump will get relected. GOP has made a terrible mistake by banking on Trump.

Democrats didn't even vote in the 2016 and Hillary still won the popular vote by 3 million voters. This is when some voters believed Trump didn't lie and could convince Mexico to the pay for the wall. LMAO!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Guiliani/Parnas Records Show Trump is Lying- Impeachment Done Deal Now
Posted by: Don't underestimate Trump ()
Date: January 16, 2020 12:21PM

#fakePresident #allLies Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wrong about Trump Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Trump is toast! Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Trump is toast!
> >
> > Trump is not toast. At least not in the
> immediate
> > future. Trump could rape a nun on the Senate
> > floor and it would not matter a bit to the
> > Republican party crime syndicate.
> >
> > But we, the voters, know that Trump is a lying
> > sack of shit. And if he gets reelected,
> America
> > will get exactly what it deserves.
>
> Not a chance in hell Trump will get relected. GOP
> has made a terrible mistake by banking on Trump.
>
> Democrats didn't even vote in the 2016 and Hillary
> still won the popular vote by 3 million voters.
> This is when some voters believed Trump didn't lie
> and could convince Mexico to the pay for the wall.
> LMAO!

He will commit any crime necessary to get reelected, and is more than willing to use the entire machinery of the federal government to further his criminal activity.

Seriously, indictments are waiting. Trump has no choice. The left needs to be ready.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Guiliani/Parnas Records Show Trump is Lying- Impeachment Done Deal Now
Posted by: Parnas was an alterboy ()
Date: January 16, 2020 12:31PM

He don't lie! No chance of lying here, suck it up, Parnas is a Lawyer's Dream witness,

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Guiliani/Parnas Records Show Trump is Lying- Impeachment Done Deal Now
Posted by: Parnas is Wet Dream ()
Date: January 16, 2020 01:04PM

Parnas is already spilling his info for investigators. Trump must of really pissed off Parnas some how. Parnas also has info on the 2016 Russian connections. This guy is liquid gold for Dems.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Guiliani/Parnas Records Show Trump is Lying- Impeachment Done Deal Now
Posted by: If I was Parnas ()
Date: January 16, 2020 01:08PM

I'd would avoid public places. Putin has way too much invested in this to lose now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Guiliani/Parnas Records Show Trump is Lying- Impeachment Done Deal Now
Posted by: Peor ()
Date: January 16, 2020 02:41PM

If I was Parnas Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'd would avoid public places. Putin has way too
> much invested in this to lose now.

Lol, I think Parnas has his won Russian mafia.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Guiliani/Parnas Records Show Trump is Lying- Impeachment Done Deal Now
Posted by: Chownd Trumpy Swamp ()
Date: January 16, 2020 05:17PM

Peor Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If I was Parnas Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I'd would avoid public places. Putin has way
> too
> > much invested in this to lose now.
>
> Lol, I think Parnas has his won Russian mafia.

Huh?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Guiliani/Parnas Records Show Trump is Lying- Impeachment Done Deal Now
Posted by: Gee Whiz Wake Up ()
Date: January 16, 2020 05:24PM

Trump has lied 15,000 times and nothing has ever happened to him.

Oh, but this one lie is going to bring him down.

No crime. No arrests. No charges. Nothing burger.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Guiliani/Parnas Records Show Trump is Lying- Impeachment Done Deal Now
Posted by: walli ()
Date: January 16, 2020 09:30PM

The Russians will make sure trump is re-elected.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Guiliani/Parnas Records Show Trump is Lying- Impeachment Done Deal Now
Posted by: horse shit ()
Date: January 16, 2020 10:29PM

Gee Whiz Wake Up Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trump has lied 15,000 times and nothing has ever
> happened to him.
>
> Oh, but this one lie is going to bring him down.
>
> No crime. No arrests. No charges. Nothing
> burger.


post your list

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Guiliani/Parnas Records Show Trump is Lying- Impeachment Done Deal Now
Posted by: Trump is a Liar! #Allliesfolks ()
Date: January 17, 2020 10:27AM

horse shit Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gee Whiz Wake Up Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Trump has lied 15,000 times and nothing has
> ever
> > happened to him.
> >
> > Oh, but this one lie is going to bring him
> down.
> >
> > No crime. No arrests. No charges. Nothing
> > burger.
>
>
> post your list

Just assume everything Trump says is lie and you'll be about 90% accurate.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Guiliani/Parnas Records Show Trump is Lying- Impeachment Done Deal Now
Posted by: Gerbil in Gerry's Ass Says... ()
Date: January 17, 2020 11:34AM

...marks triggered

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **        **     **  **     **  **     **  **     ** 
 **        ***   ***  ***   ***  ***   ***  ***   *** 
 **        **** ****  **** ****  **** ****  **** **** 
 **        ** *** **  ** *** **  ** *** **  ** *** ** 
 **        **     **  **     **  **     **  **     ** 
 **        **     **  **     **  **     **  **     ** 
 ********  **     **  **     **  **     **  **     ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.