HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
the folding phone scam and why not to get one
Posted by: china scam ()
Date: January 07, 2020 06:52PM

foldable-phones-royal-flexpai-front-720x

* if you willing to cary that thing your willing to carry a much more advanced iPad that costs less

LED SCREEN CARRY ELECTRICAL CIRCUITS THAT ARE PINCHED WHEN PRESSED OR FOLDED - when this happens it puts a huge load on the battery (the same goes for pressing a laptop screen and seeing "colors" and also cracked cell phone screens). the batteries are designed to inflate and break the phone and have the highest rate of inflation when STRESSED

PLASTIC, WE ALL KNOW (especially in chinese products designed to fail) BECOMES BRITTLE WITH TIME (fold it now, it cracks after a little aging, 2 years?)

THIS IS A BASTARD ASIAN PRODUCT DESIGNED TO STEAL YOUR MONEY AND LEAVE YOU WITHOUT ANY TECHNOLOGY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the folding phone scam and why not to get one
Date: January 07, 2020 06:57PM

HOW DID THEY DO IT?

they didn't do it. and in 1.5 - 2.5 yr when you figure out you've been left without a computer to your name and, like cell phones - find thousands of online articles about battery problems destroying them and cracks. THERE WILL BE NO RECALL

they suckered you before they have no reason to think you can do a damn thing about it

THEY ARE SELLING CRACK

maxresdefault.jpg

DON'T BUY I WARNED YOU

Date: January 07, 2020 06:59PM

if these were cheap so everyone could have continual reaplacements, like trash bags, i'd clap

I'M NOT CLAPPING

Posted by: 5i67o7o ()
Date: August 30, 2021 04:53PM

34t5

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.