HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I want to get into real estate but I don’t want to have open houses on Sundays
Posted by: Big R ()
Date: September 17, 2019 04:38PM

I can’t miss football on Sundays. Can I just have them on Saturdays? This for football season only. During off season I have no problem with Sunday open houses.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I want to get into real estate but I don’t want to have open houses on Sundays
Posted by: Pipe Dream ()
Date: September 17, 2019 04:43PM

I knew a lady who wanted to sell real estate and swore she would be great. BUT, she always said she was not working on weekends. She lasted about 6 months.

Re: I want to get into real estate but I don’t want to have open houses on Sundays
Posted by: Read up My Fellow Citizen ()
Date: September 17, 2019 04:46PM

Big R Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I can’t miss football on Sundays. Can I just
> have them on Saturdays? This for football season
> only. During off season I have no problem with
> Sunday open houses.

It's better to have the open houses on Sundays. Just remember every loser thinks they can make a ton in real estate. It's just like any other job. You have to really put in the long hours to make any money.

Posted by: Big Time Failure ()
Date: September 17, 2019 08:08PM

Big R Wrote:
> Sunday open houses.

You will fail. All your competitors will be out working while you sit on your fat ass drinking and watching football. I can tell you now that you will NEVER be successful in real estate.

Posted by: Great opportunity ()
Date: September 17, 2019 08:14PM

There's a guy hanging signs around NoVa looking for apprentice investors. He is a real estate professional. Sounds totally legit. You should get on this, it promises the big bucks.

Posted by: gauren ()
Date: September 17, 2019 08:40PM

Previous posts in this thread all from the same address.

Posted by: Lots of $$$$ ()
Date: September 17, 2019 09:11PM

Great opportunity Wrote:
> There's a guy hanging signs around NoVa looking
> for apprentice investors. He is a real estate
> professional. Sounds totally legit. You should get
> on this, it promises the big bucks.

Don't do this.

I am an expert at making money in real estate. I've made a fortune in real estate and you can too. I have tons of hot babes, boats, cars and private jets. With my system you can make lots of money in real estate with no money down. The great part is that right now I'm looking for a few people around the DC area that want to use my system to make lots and lots of money.

Let me ask you a question? Do you want to be rich???

If you answered "YES, I want to be rich" then my system is for you and you can get started for only $50,000.

Now if you're a Trump supporter I've got a special discounted package just for since you support Trump that starts at $200,000.

Posted by: President Trump FTW! ()
Date: September 17, 2019 09:19PM

Create an LLC
Write a business plan
Get a grant
Buy a row of townhomes.

You're welcome.

Posted by: Samuyy ()
Date: September 23, 2019 05:53AM

If you want to get in real eatate business with no or minimal losses and risks, you should consult a Real Estate lawyer on every doubting issue

Posted by: EUUXM ()
Date: September 23, 2019 07:41AM

You could say you are a Christian real estate company, if you are into that belief. Like Chick-fil-a they don't work Sundays, and they have been blessed by now being the 3rd largest quick eat chain in the country behind Starbucks and McDonalds. Lot of office type workers are off on Saturdays, doing their shopping on that day, and some shoppers traditional minded would prefer that still adhering to the spirit of Virginia's Blue Laws which hardly exist.

Posted by: Antonio B. ()
Date: September 23, 2019 09:08AM

Big R Wrote:
> Sunday open houses.

Skip the open houses in fall. Everyone knows that spring is the best season for home sales. Just be patient.

Posted by: An idea ()
Date: September 23, 2019 11:35AM

I had a very attractive classmate in high school whose job was to be a realtor's stand in for open houses. She said it was two hours talking with prospective buyers and three of studying. Maybe you could try something like that.

Posted by: Yo... ()
Date: September 23, 2019 01:41PM

Gotta get listings before you hold an open house. That is, unless you're holding open houses for another agent who will give you 5%...

Open houses don't sell houses, nigga...

Posted by: President Trump FTW! ()
Date: September 23, 2019 02:00PM

In the last two weeks, I have acquired 500 acres of prime land in Warren County, negotiating a deal for a brewery/water bottling plant in the Shenandoah valley and in serious talks about buying a GM manufacturing site in Ohio. I’s been a pretty good September for me.
Thanks President Trump and his great economy. Fuck Libtards.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.