HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Sarah Sanders told the Special Counsel she was lying like a motherfucker when she said she knew of FBI Agents that lost confidence in Comey.
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: April 18, 2019 07:39PM

Lmao, lying fat bitch forced to admit lying under oath. Fake news bitch. Caught red handed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/18/2019 07:40PM by Gerrymanderer2.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Sanders told the Special Counsel she was lying like a motherfucker when she said she knew of FBI Agents that lost confidence in Comey.
Date: April 18, 2019 07:40PM

Fat fake bitch lol. Lying fat ugly bitch.

Re: Sarah Sanders told the Special Counsel she was lying like a motherfucker when she said she knew of FBI Agents that lost confidence in Comey.
Posted by: HE BROKE YOU ()
Date: April 18, 2019 07:43PM

Tell us more please.

Date: April 18, 2019 07:44PM

Fat ugly nasty cock eye lying bitch. Inbred Arkansas inbred lying bitch.

Date: April 18, 2019 07:45PM

I'm saying doe. Sarah Sanders she's a lying bitch. Why did she say that? Because she tried to cover for Trump's obstruction of justice when he fired Comey.

And the bitch sang said please don't charge me. They told me to lie!!! I lied!!!!

Throw that fat bitch in prison.

Posted by: HE BROKE YOU ()
Date: April 18, 2019 07:46PM

wut faggot?

Posted by: Gerrytarded ()
Date: April 18, 2019 07:47PM

Date: April 18, 2019 07:54PM

Bitch admitted she lied. That's some funny shit. She's a fucking admitted lying bitch lmao. You don't think that's funny?

Posted by: TPPNW ()
Date: April 18, 2019 07:57PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bitch admitted she lied. That's some funny shit.
> She's a fucking admitted lying bitch lmao. You
> don't think that's funny?

I think it's HILLARious.

Date: April 18, 2019 08:00PM

Next time I see that bitch on TV I'm gonna be like you lying bitch lmao.

Posted by: jjcwm ()
Date: April 18, 2019 08:03PM

What part of the Mueller report talked about you ass raping your pet goat Gerry? Was it the section before or after you had your mom suck your cock?

Date: April 18, 2019 09:31PM

The lying bitch is on Hannity. And she looks ugly as fuck

Date: April 18, 2019 09:33PM

"a slip of the tongue" she says. First of all bitch. You have a tongue the size of a cows tongue. That nasty tongue don't slip. You lying bitch.

Posted by: Dr Jack ()
Date: April 18, 2019 09:33PM

Gerrys gonna have a heart attack soon.

Posted by: Enjoy your special day, Gerry ()
Date: April 18, 2019 09:48PM

This Sarah Sanders thing is the closest he's come to a "victory" in 2 and a half years. Let him celebrate.

Date: April 18, 2019 09:52PM

Enjoy your special day, Gerry Wrote:
> This Sarah Sanders thing is the closest he's come
> to a "victory" in 2 and a half years. Let him
> celebrate.

I consider Trump's presidency a victory.

Posted by: Gerry the Faggot Pedophile ()
Date: April 18, 2019 09:55PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Next time I see that bitch on TV I'm gonna be like
> you lying bitch lmao.

^ Boy that will sure show her!! Fucking faggot. LMFAO

Posted by: Johnnie ()
Date: April 18, 2019 09:56PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> The lying bitch is on Hannity. And she looks ugly
> as fuck

Of course she is on Hannity. He is a f'ing liar as well. Asshole spinmaster. Ever notice when a Conservative gets in trouble, their first stop is Hannity, and you then can feel the love?

Posted by: Gerry is a Gay ()
Date: April 18, 2019 10:02PM

Johnnie Wrote:
> Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The lying bitch is on Hannity. And she looks
> ugly
> > as fuck
>
>
> Of course she is on Hannity. He is a f'ing liar as
> well. Asshole spinmaster. Ever notice when a
> Conservative gets in trouble, their first stop is
> Hannity, and you then can feel the love?

Maybe you can say that dumb Hannity when you see him on TV. That will burn him.

Posted by: True the Vote! ()
Date: April 18, 2019 10:04PM

Hey Gerry, Are you ok? I'm afraid you are about to stroke out. Before you do that could tell us what country you were born in? It will help you feel better to get that off beta chest.

Posted by: Ekkee ()
Date: April 18, 2019 10:05PM

I would love to see Sarah smack the goat fucker around like a rag doll, then snap him in 2 over her knee

Date: April 18, 2019 10:36PM

She also recalled that her statement in a separate press interview that rank-and-file FBI agents had lost confidence in Comey was a comment she made 'in the heat of the moment' that was not founded on anything.”

Hey Sarah, when you said that what did you base it on?

Sarah: It was not based on anything

Lmao!!!!

Date: April 19, 2019 02:39PM

The video is no joke. It wasn't the slip of the tongue. She said countless FBI agents two days in a row and then was grilled by a reporter on that statement the second day in which she confirms her statement.

So she's still fucking lying. About the slip of the tongue. I swear I'm embarrassed for these scumbag Trump tards.

Posted by: wow, Gerry ()
Date: April 19, 2019 02:43PM

you might hit 200 posts in this thread alone. Well done, little man.

Posted by: Gerry the Faggot Power Bottom ()
Date: April 19, 2019 03:02PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> The video is no joke. It wasn't the slip of the
> tongue. She said countless FBI agents two days in
> a row and then was grilled by a reporter on that
> statement the second day in which she confirms her
> statement.
>
> So she's still fucking lying. About the slip of
> the tongue. I swear I'm embarrassed for these
> scumbag Trump tards.

Nobody cares. Go fuck your goat or gay protector.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.