HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Citizens against fake emergency walls around homes or establishments must be sued!!
Posted by: SUR ALL WHO HAVE WALLS!! ()
Date: February 19, 2019 07:38AM

GRAB YO PUSSY HATS, and lets sue all who have fake emergency walls around homes, we do not need walls! They don’t protect, THEY DIVIDE!!!
Which liberal fuck should we sue first, I want the right to be able to invade and take his shit!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Citizens against fake emergency walls around homes or establishments must be sued!!
Posted by: Kicking Americans Off their Land ()
Date: February 19, 2019 07:47AM

If I have to PAY for all these fake walls then YES, I'm going to sue to stop it! I'm not paying for some walls I don't even want that don't do shit.

Walls are a waste of taxpayer dollars. Not mention the US government kicking Americans off their land. That's bullshit!!!!

Re: Citizens against fake emergency walls around homes or establishments must be sued!!
Posted by: redneck security blanket ()
Date: February 19, 2019 07:47AM

Walls around houses are usually for aesthetic purposes. They create a sense of privacy, even though any motivated person could easily overcome them.

Just like Trump’s “mexico is paying for it” idea. It’s pure optics to make the rubes feel a sense of ownership in a country where they’re increasingly irrelevant.

Posted by: We must sue anyone with walls ()
Date: February 19, 2019 07:51AM

redneck security blanket Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Walls around houses are usually for aesthetic
> purposes. They create a sense of privacy, even
> though any motivated person could easily overcome
> them.
>
> Just like Trump’s “mexico is paying for it”
> idea. It’s pure optics to make the rubes feel a
> sense of ownership in a country where they’re
> increasingly irrelevant.

Walls are very offensive and must be stopped!
Fuck yo privacy nigga, you walls create a vision barrier, having aesthetic issues is a fake emergency.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.