HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trump begrudgingly concedes he will not be giving the sotu speech until Nancy says so.
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: January 24, 2019 12:16AM

Aww poor wittle Trump.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump begrudgingly concedes he will not be giving the sotu speech until Nancy says so.
Posted by: how about a SOTU tweet? ()
Date: January 24, 2019 12:59AM

Country stronger than ever. Hate that dem who looks like a donkey. Compromise and at least build a ledge. MAGA. #orangepower

Re: Trump begrudgingly concedes he will not be giving the sotu speech until Nancy says so.
Date: January 24, 2019 01:02AM

A sotu tweet! The state of our union is shut down! Build that wall!

Posted by: 7gnuw ()
Date: January 24, 2019 01:39AM

Trump is the head whip of House and Senate, the VP sits in his place when he isn't there.

Did you say Nancy, pants?

Posted by: upj4g ()
Date: January 24, 2019 01:40AM

the whip decides floor rules and speaking time and place

but not law or spending alone

Date: January 24, 2019 02:15AM

Trump ain't shit but Nancy's bitch. Get used to the new norm. Gonna be like this long after Trump is gone.

Posted by: chuanpu ()
Date: January 24, 2019 07:56AM

to be honest, having all 3 branches of government in the same room at the same time, while their security details have worked for over a month without being paid- that sounds like a recipe for potential catastrophe.

just get the govt back open, give the speech, and deal with trump’s screwball idea later. if the wall was really such an emergency he would’ve been taking it seriously since his first day in office.

Posted by: Pc retardz ()
Date: January 24, 2019 07:59AM

That plan is too sane for the inbred Trumptardz to accept.

Posted by: sock puppet central ()
Date: January 24, 2019 08:02AM

morning, Gerry

Date: January 24, 2019 08:14AM

Morning. Top of the morning Trumptard scum. Ready for another day of you being the lowest form of life in the visible universe?

Posted by: Destroyer Of Gerry ()
Date: January 24, 2019 08:17AM

You were bullied something fierce as a child, weren't you Gerry?

Date: January 24, 2019 08:21AM

No I was a fierce bully. I didn't bully just one or two. I singlehandedly held a neighborhood down. Challenged weekly. Have scars a broke nose because of it. Can't breath from one side of my nose. I guess I was a troubled child. But when I reached 9th grade I became very non violent. But God forbid I was brought to it by force.

Posted by: wow, Gerry ()
Date: January 24, 2019 08:24AM

You are my hero. What a dude.

Posted by: Trump 2020 ()
Date: January 24, 2019 08:29AM

Remember when Gerry disappeared for two weeks after Trump won?? I do.

Date: January 24, 2019 08:32AM

Trump 2020 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Remember when Gerry disappeared for two weeks
> after Trump won?? I do.

You won't be around. You're gonna be my bitch in every respect in less than two years. From every imaginable elected office on your ballot.

Posted by: Fjfjfjnfjf ()
Date: January 24, 2019 08:35AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Trump 2020 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Remember when Gerry disappeared for two weeks
> > after Trump won?? I do.
>
> You won't be around. You're gonna be my bitch in
> every respect in less than two years. From every
> imaginable elected office on your ballot.n

Naw, you’re gonna disappear for two weeks again after Nov. 2020

It will be Hilarious, AGAIN.

Date: January 24, 2019 08:43AM

lol hahahahaha. Good times.

Posted by: Barnyard Bill ()
Date: January 24, 2019 08:52AM

The only thing Gerry has ever bullied is a goat.

Posted by: Gerry, How much do they pay you? ()
Date: January 24, 2019 08:52AM

To shitpost...not your gay Ho thing.

Date: January 24, 2019 08:55AM

Ken Cuccinelli, Ed Gillespie, Corey Stewart. LOL!

Posted by: C'mon Gerry, Give us the inside ()
Date: January 24, 2019 08:58AM

scoop.

Posted by: Trump glued to his TV ()
Date: January 24, 2019 10:13AM

Trump glued to his TV in jammies hoping Sean or Coulter will tell him what to do next.

Posted by: really Gerry, what's ()
Date: January 24, 2019 10:14AM

your pay?

Posted by: everyone Gerry ()
Date: January 24, 2019 10:16AM

really Gerry, what's Wrote:
> your pay?

Im Gerry and so are you.

Posted by: Corrupt Trump Swamp!! ()
Date: January 24, 2019 11:07AM

Trump is licking Nancy's boots

Posted by: right now ()
Date: January 24, 2019 12:17PM

Trump is a stupid cunt reality TV star with 5 bankruptcies who no US lender will do business with. Go figure.

Posted by: massive amounts of swampdraining ()
Date: January 24, 2019 12:26PM

right now Wrote:
> Trump is a stupid cunt reality TV star with 5
> bankruptcies who no US lender will do business
> with. Go figure.

he’s playing 3-d chess and making the libtards heads explode!!!

Date: January 24, 2019 12:46PM

Republicans are scared. They thought they were the only ones that could trample on rights, tradition and act like they don't give a fuck.

Now they're like wait a second. Democrats don't give a fuck either anymore? They're going to fuck us in the ass aren't they? Yes Republicans, we're going to fuck you in the ass. Probably indefinitely.

Posted by: only 275 more ()
Date: January 24, 2019 01:06PM

posts today Gerry...you'll be in the money.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.