HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
If government officials can release criminals, and don’t feel the need to protect us citizens and their earnings, if u don’t find a wall, why should our taxes go towards helping illegals, that cost more per each then many of us make.
Posted by: Yes we can ()
Date: January 01, 2019 08:11AM

Government officials get paid by our taxes, STOP PAYING TAXES, trump should pass a law to end taxes and funding for illegals, and all welfare and stop paying government workers/leaders that don’t follow federal law.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If government officials can release criminals, and don’t feel the need to protect us citizens and their earnings, if u don’t find a wall, why should our taxes go towards helping illegals, that cost more per each then many of us make.
Posted by: archive jive ()
Date: January 01, 2019 08:26AM

Probably the stupidest thread ever started. At least in the top 5 stupidest.

Re: If government officials can release criminals, and don’t feel the need to protect us citizens and their earnings, if u don’t find a wall, why should our taxes go towards helping illegals, that cost more per each then many of us make.
Posted by: Yes we can ()
Date: January 01, 2019 08:39AM

archive jive Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Probably the stupidest thread ever started. At
> least in the top 5 stupidest.

Well if a politician can release criminals and not work with ice, and alerting illegals to ice raids, that is wasting taxes.
My idea sounds stupid, but I’m not a person serving the people illegally.
These politicians actions are just as or more stupid then what my thread states, BUT, I agree with you, what I said is stupid, but it’whay all Democrats are doing now.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.