HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Kavanaugh Get Judge to Dismiss Complaints Because "He is Suspreme Court Judge Now" WTF????????
Posted by: You Can't Make This Up ()
Date: December 19, 2018 12:04AM

You've got to be F'n kidding me. What a corrupt Trump swamp!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/12/18/brett-kavanaugh-complaints-dismissed-since-hes-now-supreme-court/2354328002/?fbclid=IwAR3VImvFPgSt0KlLd6Iogzblx70WY-QfsxG6NtRntA1QDUpKnStUmhGL73o

WASHINGTON - More than 80 ethics complaints filed about Brett Kavanaugh were dismissed Tuesday because his confirmation as a Supreme Court Justice means he's no longer under the jurisdiction of the court's disciplinary system.

The 83 complaints varied but generally alleged that Kavanaugh lied during his confirmation hearings to the D.C. Circuit court in 2004 and 2006, more than a decade before he was chosen by President Donald Trump to fill a vacancy on the nation's highest court, according to a 10-page order from the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals in Colorado.

Some of the complaints also alleged Kavanaugh lied during his tumultuous confirmation hearings this summer to the Supreme Court and made "inappropriate partisan statements that demonstrate bias and a lack of judicial temperament," the judicial council of the court wrote in the order.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kavanaugh Get Judge to Dismiss Complaints Because "He is Suspreme Court Judge Now" WTF????????
Posted by: npc soros koch suckers ()
Date: December 19, 2018 12:12AM

now they need to go after those lying whores...swetnick, blasey, avanetti...

if they don't, then they are confirming that this is all just a sick bankster game

actually since kavanaugh came from the bush swamp, discovered and buried all the evidence against the clinton swamp...not really much hope for him being more than just another swamp critter in the same mold as hillary-obama

Re: Kavanaugh Get Judge to Dismiss Complaints Because "He is Suspreme Court Judge Now" WTF????????
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: December 19, 2018 12:15AM

The rapist needs to be impeached.

Date: December 19, 2018 12:16AM

There is no rule of law anymore until you stand up for it.

Posted by: Farris Mueller ()
Date: December 19, 2018 12:32AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There is no rule of law anymore until you stand up
> for it.

Gee, Gerry, you're right. Look at France. Time to buy the yellow vests and start to stand up.

Posted by: Cheating, Lying Trump ()
Date: December 19, 2018 12:44AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> There is no rule of law anymore until you stand up
> for it.

We know how Trump got rich. Rob, scam, cheat and hire lawyers so you can break every law and get away with it.

Date: December 19, 2018 12:46AM

All I have to do is call my elected representatives and tell them I demand accountability. I know how to protest.

I call their offices frequently during this criminal treasonous regime.

Posted by: gerry is such a loser faggot ()
Date: December 19, 2018 12:49AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> All I have to do is call my elected
> representatives and tell them I demand
> accountability. I know how to protest.
>
> I call their offices frequently during this
> criminal treasonous regime.

and every time you call, they think the same thing...what a pathetic fucking looser !

Posted by: Goatfuckerer2. ()
Date: December 19, 2018 12:53AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
>

Do you call and stalk them relentlessly 24/7 like you post on here? I’m sure they all laugh at you even more than everyone here does!

Posted by: squee ()
Date: December 19, 2018 12:55AM

devil's triangle

Posted by: Mdkej ()
Date: December 19, 2018 07:08AM

Are all a political hack job like this one, filed only because he was nominated, by someone accusing him of obfuscation while redacting complainants name?

http://www.uscourts.gov/courts/ca10/10-18-90085.pdf

Posted by: TBTVY ()
Date: December 19, 2018 07:58AM

Congressinal leadership in the incoming House has already stated that they will impeach Justice Kavanaugh.

The only question is whether he will be removed from office before Trump, or not.

Posted by: Gerbilmander2 ()
Date: December 19, 2018 08:01AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
>

Do they transfer you to the suicide hotline?

Posted by: Gerbils Now? ()
Date: December 19, 2018 09:08AM

Gerbilmander2 Wrote:
> Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > All I have to do is call my elected
> > representatives and tell them I demand
> > accountability. I know how to protest.
> >
> > I call their offices frequently during this
> > criminal treasonous regime.
>
>
> Do they transfer you to the suicide hotline?

Now Goatfucker2 is into Gerbils? Gerry has really PWND and screwed this guy's head up.

Posted by: P.J. ()
Date: December 19, 2018 09:14AM

Boof

Posted by: 65uythfgf ()
Date: December 19, 2018 10:45AM

WASHINGTON - More than 80 ethics complaints filed about Brett Kavanaugh were dismissed Tuesday because his confirmation as a Supreme Court Justice means he's no longer under the jurisdiction of the court's disciplinary system.

When i opened the URL my web browser crashed from all the popups ads and videos. Fuck you gerrymanderer2 and clinton

Posted by: ncljv ()
Date: December 19, 2018 10:49AM

You can sue a Judge. It's never been true you cannot.

During a corrupt period of law starting around 1900's - begun by Harvard types - Judges got away with anything for perhaps 100 years by "re-interpreting laws in the books" or more likely simply denying justice.

HOWEVER: the law has always been judges can be sued.

Frivolous lawsuits have never been allowed against ANYONE, and quite allot of them have been going around.

You can be stiffly fined for filing frivolous suits. You can be jailed for filing several of them ("a pattern of abuse").

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.