HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
POLL::: Should People with MAGA hats and Trump Bumper Stickers Also Be Locked for Treason Like Flynn?
Posted by: Real American Hero ()
Date: December 18, 2018 02:15PM

I VOTE YES!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL::: Should People with MAGA hats and Trump Bumper Stickers Also Be Locked for Treason Like Flynn?
Posted by: Same poster ()
Date: December 18, 2018 02:20PM

I VOTE YES! I always post twice in every thread I make so it looks like somebody paid attention to my posts.

Re: POLL::: Should People with MAGA hats and Trump Bumper Stickers Also Be Locked for Treason Like Flynn?
Posted by: I'll help ()
Date: December 18, 2018 02:41PM

Flynn was not charged with treason and has not yet been locked up, so the basis of your question is at best premature. But if the question is should people who wear MAGA hats and have Trump stickers on their cars be locked up, my answer is no, at least not at first. If reeducation camps don't work then we can consider it on a case by case basis.

That is why my friends call me a humanitarian.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.