HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
bernie and cortez want minimum wage increase, republicans say no: BOTH ARE EVADING THE LAW
Posted by: breitbart ()
Date: December 15, 2018 11:39PM

Ocasio-Cortez-and-Bernie-Sanders-640x480

the law is the Government Accountability Office and Federal Reserve (usa's economics agency) go by a "goods basket" to determine the POVERTY LINE

however: GAO "GAO provides fact-based, nonpartisan information to Congress" LIES

GAO since BILL CLINTON has been a den of LYING DEMOCRATS who lie about USA wages earned with intent of THEFT - to raise government wages a few to tens of times over citizen wages

with that said: the "goods basket" hasn't been tended in earnest since Alan Greenspan, neither has the stats of what Americans really make at their jobs (which government pay is hinged upon)

During clinton, clinton bandied about "we have to pay double wages to get the best because a better government will be less expensive". FUCKING BIGGER LIAR THAN OBAMA.

the goods basket has the wrong items in it

the cost of the items is corrupt (not counted fairly)

the job market data is corrupt

the "poverty line", which Minimum Wage is slightly above: has become fake news

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: bernie and cortez want minimum wage increase, republicans say no: BOTH ARE EVADING THE LAW
Posted by: 7wkwc ()
Date: December 15, 2018 11:41PM

in other words: both democrats and republicans are lying

there has been only efforts to stick the middle finger out at working americans while they are becoming billionheirs on taxpayer money - congress - without ever working any other jobs than government jobs

Re: bernie and cortez want minimum wage increase, republicans say no: BOTH ARE EVADING THE LAW
Posted by: 6yfjh ()
Date: December 15, 2018 11:47PM

where is Bernie's argument of what should be in the basket ?

where is Cortez's argument of how much money retail bitches make and GAO is lying?

where is breitbarts argument that either of them is lying about facts ?

THEY ARE ALL SKATING ON MONEY AND GIVING THE USA THE FINGER

they didn't even mention that food stamps weren't part of the original basket because money used to buy food - not gov stamps (except during wartime rationing - the world wars)

what is in the basket illegal aliens are getting that were never intended to be in the basket? internet access at what speed? cell phones.

does raising min wage mean an end to free shit, the people are free to manage their money? or does it mean expanding free shit?

----------------------

it doesn't matter because none of them are serious about raising minimum wage

the only one who's actually done it no longer works there: Bernie

Posted by: $&&& ()
Date: December 16, 2018 08:46PM

I had this economics professor at GMU years ago. His name is Walter Williams. His class was amazing! I can’t remember everything from back then, but I do remember he used to say that we don’t need a minimum wage. I can’t remember all of his reasoning, but I know it was related to the free market would create the wage.
Anybody ever have him as a professor?
I used to see him on tv all the time, debating all this stuff.

Posted by: 4regfd ()
Date: December 17, 2018 03:00PM

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez makes

15 to 17.4 times what most minimum wage workers take home

Is she one to talk to you about minimums? Or is she one to hang about it?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.