HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Michael Cohen Expected to Plead Guilty to Making False Statements, Will Cooperate With Mueller Probe
Posted by: Trump shitting Bricks ()
Date: November 29, 2018 09:14AM

Cohen is now cooperating with Special Counsel Robert Mueller‘s probe, per ABC. George Stephanopoulos broke in with the news on ABC Thursday morning, reporting that the plea is voluntary.

ABC News also reported that not only is Cohen cooperating with a campaign finance investigation, but also the probe into the Trump campaign’s ties to Russian interference in the 2016 election.

...que the unhinged tweets.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Cohen Expected to Plead Guilty to Making False Statements, Will Cooperate With Mueller Probe
Posted by: que the insane tweets ()
Date: November 29, 2018 09:20AM

Is there no shortage of people available to give intimate inside information on Donald Trump? This guy was Trumps lawyer and would know were at least a few bodies are buried. If I were Trump Id be very pissed off at this guy. Not loyal like Paul and the psycho conspiracy theorist who got 'divine intervention' telling him what and when Wikileaks would release to disrupt the 2016 election.

I mean this is going to fuck Trumps whole day up.

Re: Michael Cohen Expected to Plead Guilty to Making False Statements, Will Cooperate With Mueller Probe
Posted by: Jail Time for Trump Swamper ()
Date: November 29, 2018 09:34AM

I thought Cohen already testified that Trump knew about the Trump Tower meeting? I know Trump just testified he didn't know.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.