HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I heard it from a good source that Gerrymanderer2 likes to dress up like Lady Gaga on Halloween and lure teen boys into his home with marijuana and alcohol
Posted by: Sex offender registry ()
Date: October 31, 2018 08:02PM

If you see this freak in your neighborhood, call the cops.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I heard it from a good source that Gerrymanderer2 likes to dress up like Lady Gaga on Halloween and lure teen boys into his home with marijuana and alcohol
Posted by: pcgch ()
Date: October 31, 2018 08:06PM

when I was a kid, teens answered the door if they wanted to steal your candy instead of give you candy

they weren't wimps like today's millenials: if they wanted dick they'd grab each others they wouldn't need to do it to a child

Re: I heard it from a good source that Gerrymanderer2 likes to dress up like Lady Gaga on Halloween and lure teen boys into his home with marijuana and alcohol
Posted by: Suspicious Sal ()
Date: October 31, 2018 08:29PM

That Gerry is sneaky , he might switch his disguise from Lady Gaga to Cher or Madonna. A clue that it might be Gerry is the stench of goat urine in the house.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: October 31, 2018 08:37PM

OP is a pedo fag to even write something like that. Hey pedo fag. Shut your pedo fag face.

Posted by: OP here... ()
Date: October 31, 2018 08:45PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> OP is a pedo fag to even write something like
> that. Hey pedo fag. Shut your pedo fag face.

Was a joke you sensitive faggot.

Sounds like it hit close to home. So maybe a detail or two are wrong. Gwen Stefani and bath salts your thing?

I hope you die like Whitey Bulger you Democrat pedo.

Posted by: AlienInMyChest ()
Date: November 02, 2018 10:23PM

I already knew that. A reprobate like Gerrymanderer loves it when underage twinks do unspeakable sexual things to him with a turkey baster.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.