HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
McCains are intergenerational traitors....his father sold out USS Liberty for israel murder, McCain sang against USA and fellow pows, and McCain pushed for every bankster war to kill TRUE PATRIOTS
Posted by: Learn Truth ()
Date: August 26, 2018 01:42PM

the fact that gerry likes him tells ffu all they need to know...poisonous traitor his entire life

mccain songbird tapes found !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UQKp0kwIf8

mccain killing 134 sailors on USS Forrestal
https://www.theburningplatform.com/2018/08/26/mccain-the-hero-nearly-sunk-an-aircraft-carrier-killed-134-sailors/

mccain pnac wars in the mideast have disabled and killed TRUE patriots for 3 decades now
https://www.truthdig.com/articles/john-mccains-chilling-project-for-america/
Attachments:
mccain-isis.jpeg
mccain-liberty.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: McCains are intergenerational traitors....his father sold out USS Liberty for israel murder, McCain sang against USA and fellow pows, and McCain pushed for every bankster war to kill TRUE PATRIOTS
Date: August 26, 2018 01:55PM

ww1 and ww2 were european christian genocides.

ww3 along with mass migration are what the synagogue of satan hopes will be the end of european christian civilization and the nwo will be zionist banksters ruling the earth in "peace"

Re: McCains are intergenerational traitors....his father sold out USS Liberty for israel murder, McCain sang against USA and fellow pows, and McCain pushed for every bankster war to kill TRUE PATRIOTS
Posted by: President Trump FTW! ()
Date: August 26, 2018 01:56PM

Just a typical democrat is all.

Date: August 26, 2018 02:04PM

or a typical swamp repub...mccain, bushes, ryan, rubio, cruz, ...

Trump has broken the mold by speaking about things NONE of the swamp would dare mention

President Trump FTW! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just a typical democrat is all.

Date: August 26, 2018 02:29PM

mccain was a hero for the banksters who owned him...he was never more than an inside traitor to the usa

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/the-un-american-hero-the-crimes-of-john-mccain_022015
Attachments:
mccain-traitor.jpeg

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: August 26, 2018 03:15PM

I think you're talking about the Drumph's. In fact his great grandfather came to the U.S. to dodge the German draft.

Posted by: blow me ()
Date: August 26, 2018 04:56PM

Well ain't you just quite the little bitch, right hero?

Date: August 26, 2018 04:59PM

soros-koch brainwashed liberals think because they support mccain, it makes them look like they are open minded when it is actually the opposite

soros and koch have owned mccain from shin to brain cancer for his entire life and they even owned his father

supporting hillary and supporting mccain are EXACTLY part of the billionaire programming for weak minded fools

Date: August 26, 2018 05:01PM

Learn Truth Wrote:
>
> supporting hillary and supporting mccain are
> EXACTLY part of the billionaire programming for
> weak minded fools

So ho did you get to be a weak minded fool?...gotta be at least one more way

Date: August 26, 2018 05:13PM

i used to be a weak minded fool when i supported bill clinton.

i stopped being a weak minded fool when i realized clintons and bushes are owned by the same KOCH-SOROS and ultimately rothschild money created from nothing

blow me Wrote:
> Learn Truth Wrote:
> ...
> >
> > supporting hillary and supporting mccain are
> > EXACTLY part of the billionaire programming for
> > weak minded fools
>
> So ho did you get to be a weak minded
> fool?...gotta be at least one more way

Date: August 26, 2018 05:25PM

conservatives recognize the SOROS-KOCH suckers who have taken over the republican party....speaking truth about mccain shows they are NOT being brainwashed

liberals supporting scum like hillary and mccain shows they are so brainwashed they will support democrat and republican SOROS-KOCH tools

it would be great if democrats rebelled and found leaders not hand picked by SOROS-KOCHs but their support of mccain shows they are way too far gone

Date: August 26, 2018 06:01PM

Learn Truth Wrote:
> i used to be a weak minded fool when i supported
> bill clinton….
No, now you are too fucking stupid to realize how weak minded your dumb ass really is

Date: August 26, 2018 07:52PM

blow me Wrote:
> Learn Truth Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > i used to be a weak minded fool when i
> supported
> > bill clinton….
> No, now you are too fucking stupid to realize how
> weak minded your dumb ass really is

says the guy who thinks gender is a personal decision and not genetic !!

when SOROS tells you shit is better than steak, you will eat it because you really are that stupid...and you will make fun of us who don't join in because you are really that stupid

Date: August 26, 2018 08:04PM

Have any of you conspiracy theorists ever bothered to look into the Trump family's past? Its feeling with draft dodging, brothels, criminality and treason to your hearts desire.

There isn't even a need to make shit up. Its all there.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/26/2018 08:04PM by Gerrymanderer2.

Date: August 26, 2018 08:08PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Have any of you conspiracy theorists ever bothered
> to look into the Trump family's past? Its feeling
> with draft dodging, brothels, criminality and
> treason to your hearts desire.
>
> There isn't even a need to make shit up. Its all
> there.

just bathe in your own shit gerry, you aren't convincing anyone....

your brain is as rattled with brainwashing as a terminal stage alzheimers patient

now go back to sucking that soros-koch, you know you love it

Date: August 26, 2018 08:13PM

Nah dude I'm serious. Trumps great father ran multiple brothels out west. That's where the family wealth stemmed from. They have a legacy of whoring women so obviously its s family with no respect or legacy.

Date: August 26, 2018 08:22PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Nah dude I'm serious. Trumps great father ran
> multiple brothels out west. That's where the
> family wealth stemmed from. They have a legacy of
> whoring women so obviously its s family with no
> respect or legacy.

did you listen to songbird mccain tape where he attacks the usa yet ?
no conspiracy, just your own ears...if only you had a brain outside of fake news to understand it

go back to sucking soros koch

Posted by: Pc Retards. ()
Date: August 26, 2018 09:08PM

/
Attachments:
DljgrHZUwAAVKzQ.jpg large.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.