HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
RANT ABOUT TEACHERS
Posted by: FUCK TEACHERS ()
Date: April 02, 2018 10:15PM

They know the pay before they get into teaching and they agree but then they decide they want more than they agreed to.....Ugh. Maybe they are living beyond their means or poor money management thus the second job.
This is why people hate teachers... They are sick and tired of them asking for a pay raise when they barely work. 2 months of doing the summer. 2 weeks doing winter break, Spring break, snow days, delay opening only for 7 hours. Day before break is a free day. Elementary school have fun Fridays another day they don't work.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RANT ABOUT TEACHERS
Date: April 02, 2018 10:18PM

IF YOU CAN "READ THIS", THANK A TEACHER!

trump-pointing.jpg

"RUSSIAGATE Has Been PROVEN To Be: "FRAUDULENT" !!!! "RUSSIAGATE Has Been PROVEN To Be: "FRAUDULENT" !!!! "RUSSIAGATE Has Been PROVEN To Be: "FRAUDULENT" !!!!

"Hunter Biden" is THE FIRST SON of a So-Called "SITTING U.S. PRESIDENT" To Be CONVICTED Of FEDERAL GUN CHARGES !!!!!!!!!!!
"Hunter Bidens" LAPTOP is 100% REAL !! "Hunter Bidens" LAPTOP is 100% REAL !!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INFLATION UNDER "Joe Biden"
GAS PRICES HAVE DOUBLED!!!!!!
Rental cars +43% over last Sept
Used cars 24%
Bacon 19%
Hotels 18%
Beef 18%
Pork 13%
Eggs 13%
TVs 13%
Kids' shoes 12%
Furniture 11%
New cars 9%
Chicken 8%
Apples 8%
Restaurant prices: 5%
Electricity 5%

So-Called PRESIDENT "Joe Biden" Has FAILED AMERICA:

1) AFGHANISTAN (You Saw What Happened!!!)

2) ECONOMY (LOOK!!! Inflation!!!)

3) SOUTHERN BORDER ( WE Are "BEING OVERRUN"!!!)

4) GAS PRICES Have "DOUBLED" !!!!!

So-Called PRESIDENT "Joe Biden" is An EMBARRASSMENT to OUR NATION !!!

Let's WORK TOGETHER To IMPEACH "Joe Biden" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be Eligible to Register to Vote in Virginia a Person must:
*Be a resident of Virginia (a person who has come to Virginia for temporary purposes and intends to return to another state is not considered a resident for voting purposes).
*Be a U. S. Citizen.
*Be 18 years old (any person who is 17 years old and will be eighteen years of age at the next general election shall be permitted to register in advance and also vote in any intervening primary or special election).
*Not be registered and plan to vote in another state.
*Not currently declared mentally incompetent by a court of law.
*If convicted of a felony, your right to vote must have been restored.

Posted by: Ashburn mom ()
Date: April 03, 2018 08:07AM

Most of the teachers I've known have been a tad slow, which prevents them from getting real jobs making real money. Don't get me wrong, we appreciate all they do - but it's not like a third grader is going to point out their poor writing skills or other egregious blunders.

Posted by: First grade genius ()
Date: April 03, 2018 09:24AM

Just like the enlisted in the military, these teachers do not do anything to get promoted!
Kids are fucked up now bc of liberal policies.
Wanna solve the problem?
Require an IQ test before having kids!
Re animate Margaret Sanger now!

Posted by: Stay under your bridge ()
Date: April 03, 2018 09:49AM

Worthless chunks of human refuse like you show why good teachers are valuable. If you had not been promoted from grade to grade just to get you out of the system, if you had been forced to earn your grades and promotions by demonstrating that you had mastered subject matter and acquired skills, then you would appreciate the role that teachers play in our economy and our society. Do the world a favor. Don't procreate. PRO CREE 8. That means having kids.

Posted by: JV Coach ()
Date: April 03, 2018 10:13AM

They are mad because they can't pay off their student loans on a teacher's salary. But they never complain about having summers off. Or a week in November, or two weeks in December, or ski week, or spring break, or every other holiday known to man.

Posted by: Bitch please ()
Date: April 03, 2018 10:48AM

Stay under your bridge Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Worthless chunks of human refuse like you show why
> good teachers are valuable. If you had not been
> promoted from grade to grade just to get you out
> of the system, if you had been forced to earn your
> grades and promotions by demonstrating that you
> had mastered subject matter and acquired skills,
> then you would appreciate the role that teachers
> play in our economy and our society. Do the world
> a favor. Don't procreate. PRO CREE 8. That
> means having kids.

Sounds like the truth is quite painful for you.

They spend most of the year teaching to the SOL so the metrics can be met. Lots of kids in the NOVA area get passed on because of their age. They are too old to "exist" in the same grade with normal kids. And in DC they just fake the whole thing.

If the job was worth more, then the job would pay more. Simple economics.

Posted by: DeShawn ()
Date: April 04, 2018 12:17AM

We fuck our teachers, shit this one is raising my brother's kid
Attachments:
tumblr_osgs3k7ESa1rd5a9so1_1280.jpg

Posted by: AARPer ()
Date: April 04, 2018 08:24AM

Bitch please Wrote:

>
>
> Sounds like the truth is quite painful for you.
>
> They spend most of the year teaching to the SOL so
> the metrics can be met. Lots of kids in the NOVA
> area get passed on because of their age. They are
> too old to "exist" in the same grade with normal
> kids. And in DC they just fake the whole thing.
>
> If the job was worth more, then the job would pay
> more. Simple economics.

It's parents with attitudes like yours is what make the job so difficult. Unfortunately teachers today do not get the support from the parents at home that they had when I was in school. A majority of the kids these days are left on their own after school because both parents are working if there are two parents in the house. Today's kids are raised by social media and video games. Throw in rap music and peer influences and it is painfully obvious that American parents are the problem in our schools.

On top of that the "no consequence / you can't fail" ideum of today's school administration policies instill in the little future gangstas that school is not important. Today's classrooms are filled with children that are not taught respect for their elders, have no work ethic and recognize early on that if they disrespect their teachers or other adults, there will be no punishment. This is not the result of teachers but rather the parents "raising" them by not instilling in them at an early age that if you fuck up you get a boot in your ass.

Yet morons like yourself blame teachers for the ills of today's society. You sound like one of those latch key kids that raised themselves. Why don't you spend a week in a 30'x30'room with inadequate air transfer, no heat or AC with 36+ individual personalities with attitude and no parental support and come back and tell the teachers what they are doing wrong. You have no fucking clue Asshole.

Posted by: Sterling Jeffrey ()
Date: April 04, 2018 08:44AM

^^^^^^ Add delusional to teacher issues. Maybe that's new.

Kids come home and tell their parents that the teachers encourage them to walk out of school to protest gun violence because white people are hateful and the President is a racist. And you bitch about parents?

There is no "boot in anyone's ass" at school. Which is a huge reason why the places are getting shot up. Whenever anyone is caught doing something bad, you liberal fucksticks just send them on their way and then make an announcement to the entire school as a "friendly reminder" that the act is not allowed. Parents hear about it constantly.

God forbid you would want to hurt someone's feelings by actually dealing with a situation, so you continue the bullshit by passing it along. When Johnny's REAL world starts to suck and he hasn't gotten any coping skills from school, he picks up a gun and checks out.

We held kids accountable back in the day...and schools didn't get shot up.

Until you take some accountability and stop pushing these bullshit liberal agendas on the kids, you will have zero support for any kind of raise from the majority of the public.

Posted by: Teach this ()
Date: April 04, 2018 08:52AM

When my Dad asked me why I wanted to be a teacher I told him it was the easiest job I could think of. Just being honest.

Date: April 04, 2018 09:25AM

Teach this Wrote:
> When my Dad asked me why I wanted to be a teacher
> I told him it was the easiest job I could think
> of. Just being honest.

And how is it working out for you? You gliding toward retirement @ 45 so you can start another career? Or are you taking your profession seriously and trying to teach?

Mr. Jeffery I couldn't agree more with what you are saying with exception to the demonstration comment. The kids feel they have to do something because the grown ups are failing them. If you are as old as I am you remember the protests to end segregation. For good or bad those protesters changed the culture of this country. It can happen.

You must be a decent engaged parent. I'm sure your kids are headed in the right direction.

Posted by: local dude ()
Date: April 04, 2018 10:07AM

AARPer Wrote:

> Mr. Jeffery I couldn't agree more with what you
> are saying with exception to the demonstration
> comment. The kids feel they have to do something
> because the grown ups are failing them. If you are
> as old as I am you remember the protests to end
> segregation. For good or bad those protesters
> changed the culture of this country. It can
> happen.
>
> You must be a decent engaged parent. I'm sure your
> kids are headed in the right direction.

Segregation was real. The gov't made policies and people had to abide by them.

The "gun issue" that people are protesting is not real. People are choosing to act on their own to do horrific things with guns today. How much did this happen in the 60's and 70's? We had more guns in the open and in more public places...in the backs of pickups, mounted in the windows and loaded. The reason people are so pissed off is because all the new laws these liberals are screaming for won't do anything to stem the problem.

And deep down they know it's bullshit. Thousands more kids die every year from texting while driving, but there are no protests. Why? Because the "grownups" at school and liberals on social media have decided that they can use a few school shootings to forward their agenda.

When teachers take it upon themselves to use the bully pulpit of the classroom to invoke their liberal beliefs into the kids, it's over the line.

If a kid got shot in school in Stafford last week, do you think you would have heard about it? Fuck yeah...top story on the news. Guess what. A gal was driving to school in Stafford last week texting while driving, wrecked the car and killed the boy in the passenger seat. How much have you heard about this in the media?

Date: April 04, 2018 10:56AM

local dude Wrote:
> AARPer Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > Mr. Jeffery I couldn't agree more with what you
> > are saying with exception to the demonstration
> > comment. The kids feel they have to do
> something
> > because the grown ups are failing them. If you
> are
> > as old as I am you remember the protests to end
> > segregation. For good or bad those protesters
> > changed the culture of this country. It can
> > happen.
> >
> > You must be a decent engaged parent. I'm sure
> your
> > kids are headed in the right direction.
>
>
> Segregation was real. The gov't made policies and
> people had to abide by them.
>
> The "gun issue" that people are protesting is not
> real. People are choosing to act on their own to
> do horrific things with guns today. How much did
> this happen in the 60's and 70's? We had more
> guns in the open and in more public places...in
> the backs of pickups, mounted in the windows and
> loaded. The reason people are so pissed off is
> because all the new laws these liberals are
> screaming for won't do anything to stem the
> problem.
>
> And deep down they know it's bullshit. Thousands
> more kids die every year from texting while
> driving, but there are no protests. Why? Because
> the "grownups" at school and liberals on social
> media have decided that they can use a few school
> shootings to forward their agenda.
>
> When teachers take it upon themselves to use the
> bully pulpit of the classroom to invoke their
> liberal beliefs into the kids, it's over the line.
>
>
> If a kid got shot in school in Stafford last week,
> do you think you would have heard about it? Fuck
> yeah...top story on the news. Guess what. A gal
> was driving to school in Stafford last week
> texting while driving, wrecked the car and killed
> the boy in the passenger seat. How much have you
> heard about this in the media?

Everything you said in your post can be mitigated at home by an engaged parent. This is not a discussion about taking guns but whether or not teachers are living up to expectations.

My son's civics teacher here in a county high school, is a staunch conservative and preaches the party doctrine to his students every chance he gets. He gives out assignments at the beginning of class and spends a majority of the class time surfing conservative websites. I know the guy personally and he agrees that teachers should be allowed to CC in school. He says he would carry and help protect the kids. He is also a blow hard loud mouth, fat, unhappy person and would probably shit himself if anyone pointed a gun at him.

Parents / Americans need to stand up and take responsibility for raising their children. It wouldn't hurt to close the borders and get back to basics either. Including a boot in the ass of the entitled pansies this country is producing these days.
Attachments:
C6b65KkWYAEqyJ1.jpg_large

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.