HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I came here from New England, and I justt can't overcome my feelings of superiority over the South
Posted by: fucking hillbillies ()
Date: February 17, 2018 03:14PM

NoVa isn't so bad, but the rest of the state is just dreadful! People can't speak correctly, can't dress themselves, ear horrible food, don't bathe, are poor, are stupid and xenophobic and all unhappy. I just regatd the as second class citizens. I guess a lot of people in Northern Virginia feel that way...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I came here from New England, and I justt can't overcome my feelings of superiority over the South
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: February 17, 2018 03:22PM

You are absolutely correct in your assertions.

Re: I came here from New England, and I justt can't overcome my feelings of superiority over the South
Posted by: Yankee scum ()
Date: February 17, 2018 03:26PM

New England is by far the worst region of the country. Bitter, ugly, rude, and the worst accents in the USA. People like you have ruined what was once a nice area.

So fuck you.

Posted by: shut up hick. ()
Date: February 17, 2018 03:32PM

Northern Virginia is now part of the NORTH. Next we are taking Richmond. There isn't shit you can do about it, except leave with your tail between your legs. You are being defeated.

Posted by: are you joking ()
Date: February 17, 2018 03:55PM

fucking hillbillies Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> NoVa isn't so bad, but the rest of the state is
> just dreadful! People can't speak correctly, can't
> dress themselves, ear horrible food, don't bathe,
> are poor, are stupid and xenophobic and all
> unhappy. I just regatd the as second class
> citizens. I guess a lot of people in Northern
> Virginia feel that way...

Are all people from New England grammarians?

Posted by: Don't go west young man ()
Date: February 17, 2018 04:07PM

I'm from the west coast and that is how everyone on the entire east coast comes off to me. Plus they are all very angry and ignorant. I think it's because the population centers are so dense you are constantly surrounded by other miserable assholes. So can't really blame them for that.

Posted by: World traveler ()
Date: February 17, 2018 04:23PM

Being in the military for over 20 years, I've had the pleasure and ability to travel abroad. And I must say, the most backward. Underdeveloped and inbred looking people I ever encountered were Pakistanis.

https://worldwarthreereports.wordpress.com/2017/01/07/muslimspakistanis-are-1-in-the-world-at-inbreeding/
;-)
Attachments:
image.jpeg

Posted by: Historian. ()
Date: February 17, 2018 05:33PM

shut up hick. Wrote:
> Northern Virginia is now part of the NORTH. Next
> we are taking Richmond. There isn't shit you can
> do about it, except leave with your tail between
> your legs. You are being defeated.

The first casualty in the Civil War happened right here in NOVA and there's a plaque marking it. NOVA has a lot of cosmopolitan influence but, the resistance to that influence are the sons and daughters of the Confederacy.

Posted by: Same shit again ()
Date: February 17, 2018 10:08PM

Where Ravi starts w week troll post and then answers said post. Fucking whore mom should take away his internet.

Posted by: LOL at the forum trumptard. ()
Date: February 17, 2018 10:09PM

EVERYONE is gerry! LOLZ

Posted by: Southisbest ()
Date: February 18, 2018 10:10PM

Having traveled up and down the East Coast, I notice quite the opposite. Virginia is only marginally Southern at best. But I was down in Charleston and Savannah. Southerners dress up more. I see Northern tourists in Colonial Williamsburg. You can always tell because the old people from the North are dressed in spandex or sweat pants and they talk really really loudly! Oh, it's awful. Southerners know how to dress and they go to church. Yankees are ill bred and smell like tunafish most of the time. And they don't even know that BBQ is a noun and not a verb.

Posted by: CheckagainBub ()
Date: February 18, 2018 10:12PM

shut up hick. Wrote:
> Northern Virginia is now part of the NORTH. Next
> we are taking Richmond. There isn't shit you can
> do about it, except leave with your tail between
> your legs. You are being defeated.

Not north. NOVA is now part of the Mid Atlantic. Fredericksburg and South is still South..

Posted by: Smelly paki's ()
Date: February 18, 2018 11:56PM

The poorest White American lives 100 times better than the average paki. Lolz!
Attachments:
image.jpeg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.