HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Online companies that market gifts for holidays...suck
Posted by: Gash.Hunter ()
Date: February 14, 2018 09:14AM

Shari's Berries
Wine of the Month
Crotchless Panties Quarterly
Peg's Anal Strap-Ons Annual
Pro Flowers

...all these fucking guys suck. Even Amazon over the last 18 months.

There was a time where delivery notifications were gospel. If you received a delivery notification, you either had your shipment or...it was sitting in your mailbox or front porch.

I got a delivery notification late last night for a Valentine's Day gift. I actually didn't read the notification until I woke up this morning...and of course, no package.

I went back and read the notification again and it says, "Please wait 3 days before contacting us if you haven't received your shipment."

What's the point of paying to have something delivered today, if they can't get the job done? And then you tell me it's here? Fucking mail fraud is what it is...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Online companies that market gifts for holidays...suck
Posted by: Snaggy Pants ()
Date: February 14, 2018 10:02AM

What type of problems are you having with Peg's Anal Strap-Ons Annual? They've always been great for me.

Re: Online companies that market gifts for holidays...suck
Posted by: Gash.Hunter ()
Date: February 14, 2018 10:46AM

Peg's? What problems am I having with Peg's? What problems am I NOT having with Peg's?

I order the Easy Rider T-1000...they send me the BBC 101. I order the strap-on chin dong...they send me the Veined Vinny.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.