HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
POLL: Should food stamp recipients be photographed and listed online like sex offenders?
Posted by: Take the poll ()
Date: February 13, 2018 07:39PM

I vote yes!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL: Should food stamp recipients be photographed and listed online like sex offenders?
Posted by: Actually To Tell the Truth ()
Date: February 13, 2018 10:34PM

Yes, Its public money, public assistance. I wont say pics taken to be shared , but names yes in a on line registry that should be public in a registry, for the tax payers to know if fraud is occurring, Yes they should be photographed, and fingerprinted also to get welfare benefits and that's to insure they are who the say they are to get free public money but that would not be in the registry just the names and addresses. And yes this info should be shared with banks and lenders

WTH the libs want law abiding people who own guns done that way with pics and the gun owners are doing nothing , but exercising their 2nd amendment constitutional rights to bear arms, not taking any public welfare.

I never saw any constitutional amendments for people getting welfare

Re: POLL: Should food stamp recipients be photographed and listed online like sex offenders?
Posted by: welfare recipient ()
Date: February 14, 2018 05:12PM

You can post my pic if you want. I am having some really nice, thick pork chops with a big baked potato with butter and sour cream. Thanks taxpayers!

Posted by: Post a food selfie ()
Date: February 14, 2018 05:13PM

welfare recipient Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You can post my pic if you want. I am having some
> really nice, thick pork chops with a big baked
> potato with butter and sour cream. Thanks
> taxpayers!

Do it bitch!

Posted by: jtuke ()
Date: February 14, 2018 06:28PM

you can FOIA the FS program to WHO / what race are getting food stamps, and the rules under which they are awarded

why is obvious: it's public money and you want to know if your being ripped off

usually it's reporters who ask for such information and get it - but today anyone can. what you may not be able to get is "names". maybe maybe not. if you do get names you aren't allowed to use it for stalking - so that dis-include eesh!

i'm thinking of doing that in the near future

Posted by: ckwng ()
Date: February 14, 2018 06:29PM

(if i find out a bunch of illegals are getting aid while i'm being denied, i believe i will file a court case)

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.