HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I find it odd that liberal guys like Gerry who seem to have a lot of time on their hands and post incessantly just get up and disappear when the political winds blow the wrong way
Posted by: Forum critique ()
Date: January 22, 2018 06:07PM

Gerry has not posted since just after noon today right before the Democrats caved in to Trump.

Before that, he was non-stop.

Is Gerry even real?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I find it odd that liberal guys like Gerry who seem to have a lot of time on their hands and post incessantly just get up and disappear when the political winds blow the wrong way
Posted by: sureok ()
Date: January 22, 2018 06:09PM

I find it odd there seems to be a very disturbed Trump fan here that posts non-stop MAGA divisive dog shit - its ruined the site.

Re: I find it odd that liberal guys like Gerry who seem to have a lot of time on their hands and post incessantly just get up and disappear when the political winds blow the wrong way
Posted by: Nobody can be that stupid ()
Date: January 22, 2018 06:10PM

He's a Russian bot intended to mock liberals and sow discord.

Posted by: You chose wrong ()
Date: January 22, 2018 06:13PM

sureok Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I find it odd there seems to be a very disturbed
> Trump fan here that posts non-stop MAGA divisive
> dog shit - its ruined the site.

There was a political revolution. Sorry it didn't go your way and sorry you were a Hillary voting shitbag.

Elections have consequences.

Posted by: Bbjp ()
Date: January 22, 2018 06:17PM

Well OP u must be stupid...Gerry seeked safe spaces 8 nights straight after election results. U shouldn’t be suprised.

Posted by: Gerry Is a Coward ()
Date: January 22, 2018 07:01PM

Just like he calls everyone else.

Posted by: President Trump FTW! ()
Date: January 22, 2018 07:19PM

sureok Wrote:
> I find it odd there seems to be a very disturbed
> Trump fan here that posts non-stop MAGA divisive
> dog shit - its ruined the site.

There is not a thing divisive about president Trump. Not one thing. Nada, zippy, zilch. He is doing his job as president for all Americans. It's what a president is supposed to do. Americans have never been more United with president Trump working for us.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: January 22, 2018 07:21PM

10 months left. Tick tock tick tock. Mueller Time is coming too.
Attachments:
ZbNCyFw.jpg

Posted by: This is More Like It ()
Date: January 22, 2018 07:22PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> 10 months left. Tick tock tick tock. Mueller Time
> is coming too.
Attachments:
78F78BDB-9DCE-414E-8B7C-36A038061B4C.jpeg

Posted by: Gerry's a tranny ()
Date: January 23, 2018 10:32AM

Motherfucking useless freak.

Posted by: needed it sharron ()
Date: January 23, 2018 11:26AM

Nobody can be that stupid Wrote:
> He's a Russian bot intended to mock liberals and
> sow discord.

just about the only explanation that makes sense. I find it impossible to believe anyone who cares about the USA would post non-stop nonsense about trump and half the population of the USA

Posted by: Deez Nutz () ()
Date: January 23, 2018 11:27AM

Bbjp Wrote:
> Well OP u must be stupid...Gerry seeked safe
> spaces 8 nights straight after election results. U
> shouldn’t be suprised.

This ^^^^^.

The bigger the loss for Gerry, the longer he's gone. I feel bad for the goats.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.