HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Miss America contestants ordered to condemn President Trump
Posted by: RiggedQuestons ()
Date: September 11, 2017 09:59PM

"Breaking with the tradition of one question per finalist in the final round of competition, this year the pageant decided to ask two questions of each – described as one serious and one playful. The serious questions were saved for the last five finalists. Four of the five questions were political.

It began with a question asked by judge Jordin Sparks to Miss Missouri, Jennifer Davis, about the multiple investigations into whether the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians - did Miss Davis think the Trump campaign was innocent or guilty? She said, “Innocent.” The crowd responded with mostly cheers. She said there wasn’t enough evidence but if the campaign proves to be guilty, the Justice Department should punish accordingly."

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/karen-townsend/2017/09/10/miss-america-contestants-condemn-president-trump

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Miss America contestants ordered to condemn President Trump
Posted by: Steve Bannon ()
Date: September 12, 2017 08:18AM

Is Jordan sparks still a fat pig? How the hell can you have $$$$$ and still look like you work at Ross in hyatsville? Workout u lazy bitch!

Posted by: Huge Hefner ()
Date: September 12, 2017 10:02AM

Miss America hasn't been shit since I started publishing Playboy.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: September 12, 2017 10:47AM

She's hot and smart. Miss America is all college graduates I believe. Whats her name, the brawd that sued and got Bill O'Reilly fired was once in the Miss America pageant. Gretchen Carlson or something?

Posted by: TruthsInTheDetails ()
Date: September 12, 2017 11:38AM

Yes the panel did have loaded political questions geared to "reveal" the political leanings of the contestants. The best one could do is to answer in an

She's attractive, looks great in swimwear but clearly not the best looking face or the "hottest" on the stage. Her talent, dancing, OK.

Here is part of her bio:

She Wants to Be the Governor of North Dakota

The Brown University graduate's dream is to become the first woman elected governor of her state. In fact, she comes from a family of firsts. "I am related to Victoria Clafin Woodhull — the first woman to run for U.S. President, the first woman to operate a brokerage firm on Wall Street and one of the first females to found a newspaper. Since it runs in my family, what will be my first?" Mund wrote in her biography on the Miss America website.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/miss-america-2018-winner-cara-mund-5-things-to-know-about-her-w502174/1-shes-the-first-miss-america-from-north-dakota-w502175

She boasts of being a descendant of Victoria Clafin Woodhull Victoria Claflin Woodhull, later Victoria Woodhull Martin (September 23, 1838 – June 9, 1927)

Woodhull, married 3 times, pro-life, pro-free love, was arrested for publishing an obscene newspaper, In one election her running mate was Republican Frederick Douglas, she became widely referred to as "Mrs. Satan", she was a pioneer in the women's suffrage movement, ran for Office of POTUS at age 34, (her 35th birthday being in Sept. later that year). She was "against" prostitution but in her journal she tends to support the legalization of it.

Very interesting life.

Right now, I would classify Woodhull as a Libertarian type.

Right now Miss North Dakota Cara Mund doesn't have a leg up on her ancestors legacy ... She better get crackin'!

This all makes her a mystifying candidate for Miss America Pageant.

I think the judges may have been mesmerized by her family history.

Very interesting person this Woodhull lady was.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_Woodhull

Cara will no doubt use this platform of modest fame as a springboard to run for political office to pick up on the issues where her ancestor Woodhull left off.

Governor's office North Dakota.

Posted by: fpjmc ()
Date: September 12, 2017 12:29PM

I'm glad you mentioned it because I filed it under "in-consequential stories".

the girl said: THE FRENCH ARE FIGHTING CLIMATE CHANGE AND WE NEED TO BE AT THAT TABLE! recorded cheers were played.

THAT'S HITLER TALKING

(being at a table simply because it's a gov job to fill, playing it's a rat race and she'll be there first because she's hot)

the french never lead anything in anti-pollution. the USA made laws against it and preached it to other countries, made "epa standards" to make products to reduce energy consumption in products previously available to (only a few who were allowed to waste energy) - to produce these things as a standard of living "FOR US ALL". it's CHINA (malaysia et al) who are really leading the way in this now.

what is a french agreement on change going to do? we already have profuse laws that ... the french are not completely following either. fx co "gov" is writing loans using other peoples money to give illegals gov jobs and a standard of living that wastes lots of energy and requires driving to work: democrats aren't interested in ENERGY , democrats are only interested in grabbing a gov job

Posted by: eedmu ()
Date: September 12, 2017 12:31PM

WISE MOVE MR. DONALD TRUMP

europe is full of never ending committees (and so is our congress) that mushroom into towns and cities doing nothing but "being a committee"

it's shameful what they do

a few meetings yes: a euro way of making everything a permanent committee: NO

Posted by: 4tbb7 ()
Date: September 12, 2017 12:34PM

i thought trump owned the Miss America pagent? did he sell it?

i was just thinking today i wonder if it's really his wife who wanted the product and to manage it, the pagent, as she was a model herself

it would just be tv crazy infact he still owns it and didn't bother to filter what any dems working for him were doing !

Posted by: Trump Owns the Pagent ()
Date: September 12, 2017 12:55PM

They should of just asked "Is Donald Trump the second coming of Jesus and sent here by divine powers? Part two: Do you think Donald Trump is the smartest person on Earth?"

Posted by: You people are idiots ()
Date: September 12, 2017 01:03PM

Trump Owns the Pagent Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They should of just asked "Is Donald Trump the
> second coming of Jesus and sent here by divine
> powers? Part two: Do you think Donald Trump is
> the smartest person on Earth?"

Trump never owned Miss America.

He used to own a company that ran Miss Universe. Which also ran Miss USA as part of that. That was sold a few years ago.

Miss America and Miss USA are competitors in the pageant business.

Posted by: Eood ()
Date: September 12, 2017 01:10PM

I would've asked "do u think any viewers, or anyone takes ur political ideas serious".
Now if the ask questions like how u keep In shape...what do u do for ur hair and skin?
I don't give one fuck about what a beauty pageant contender thinks about politics.

Posted by: LiberalLogic ()
Date: September 12, 2017 05:36PM

"We should not get rid of the statues".... "Put them in a museum". Does she not understand how she contradicts herself? What does she think "getting rid of means? They aren't molted to lava, they are put away some place.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.