HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trey Gowdy Votes To Appoint A Second Special Counsel To Investigate James Comey And Hillary Clinton
Posted by: Not Fake News ()
Date: August 06, 2017 07:32AM

More campaign promises kept.
MAGA!
LOCK HER UP!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=fI6rhc2ilzw

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trey Gowdy Votes To Appoint A Second Special Counsel To Investigate James Comey And Hillary Clinton
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: August 06, 2017 09:39AM

Lmao! Hahahaha what a bunch of traitors.

Re: Trey Gowdy Votes To Appoint A Second Special Counsel To Investigate James Comey And Hillary Clinton
Date: August 06, 2017 09:41AM

These is great news. Let's get this party started. Are these cowards going to seek public testimony from these esteemed public officials or cowardly try to ruin their reputations?

Date: August 06, 2017 09:43AM

Trump committed treason to beat one of them and he fired the other one to cover it up. And now the Republicans are witch hunting them both for a traitor. Witch hunting a presidential political opponent and a disgraced FBI director. Fired when hr left town like the coward Trump is. Republicans are complicit and aiding treason and obstructing justice.

Lmao they just can't help themselves.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/06/2017 09:44AM by Gerrymanderer2.

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: August 06, 2017 09:47AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lmao! Hahahaha what a bunch of traitors.
Attachments:
clintontheconjourer.jpg

Date: August 06, 2017 09:57AM

Is this the first time a political party has gone after the losing candidate of the opponents party?

This is banana republic shit. Obama should have never let Bush and Cheney go on war crimes and torture. And Trumptards may laugh now but will cry for generations with this precedent.

Date: August 06, 2017 09:59AM

Especially since they ain't got nothing on them what a bunch of idiots.

Date: August 06, 2017 10:02AM

You're in unchartered waters you idiots. You're so stupid. You're fucking persistent criminals launching witch hunts on failed political opponents. You think that's smart? You're dumb as fuck I love it.

I love the Trumptards celebrating more. So when are the cowards going to call Hillary or Comey in? Or are they going to be cowards again?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/06/2017 10:02AM by Gerrymanderer2.

Posted by: lap Bag ()
Date: August 06, 2017 10:03AM

Hillary must be terrified her only experience being under investigation has been from 1994-2017 - 13 years. Wonder if she will ever know what to to?

Trump on the other hand is new to the game and starting to unravel (assuming he was ever 'raveled' at all).

Date: August 06, 2017 10:08AM

This will only insure Democrats send them all to jail. Its good for America.

Date: August 06, 2017 10:17AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> This will only insure Democrats send them all to
> jail. Its good for America.
Attachments:
Fagotron.jpg

Posted by: trumpitality ()
Date: August 06, 2017 11:33AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> This will only insure Democrats send them all to
> jail. Its good for America.

Wrong word Gerry. Can you figure out which word is wrong?

Attachments:
1shamed-by-you-english.jpg

Posted by: Silly Lil Pajama Boy ()
Date: August 06, 2017 12:16PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Lmao! Hahahaha what a bunch of traitors.

do you not see the irony in that comment?

Posted by: mxcnj ()
Date: August 06, 2017 12:41PM

holy crap, never seen gerry so triggered!

Posted by: Silly Lil Pajama Boy ()
Date: August 06, 2017 12:44PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Especially since they ain't got nothing on them
> what a bunch of idiots.

Also Gerry since we have your attention here...I've noticed you've been quiet on your fellow Pakis the Anwan brothers...why is that?

Posted by: doiiiiitttt ()
Date: August 06, 2017 12:56PM

Who cares? Honestly what difference does it make to investigate these 2? Good. Investigate the shit out of them. Do it all day every day for a couple years. But, please do the same with Trump and gang.

We can compare notes in 2019 - bet you wont like the results if you are a Trump fan...

Date: August 06, 2017 01:12PM

Fuck Pakistan. Worst country on earth. Terror supporting asshole of the world. We need to impose crippling sanctions on them yesterday. I don't know why you idiots keep calling me paki. I figure its mostly because I hand you your asses daily.

Posted by: MAGA! ()
Date: August 06, 2017 03:42PM

Gerry, all you do is sit in the basement watching news all day so why are you pretending you didn't know about this?

Sessions is going to put Hillary in jail for actual crimes. These aren't fake crimes like what you America hating libs accuse president Trump of. Such a waste of time and money all because Hillary lost a fair and square election. You guys can't even keep all your governors in between elections. Hate and lies is why.

Date: August 06, 2017 03:43PM

I had no idea about this shit. The Republicans may have been really discreet for obvious reasons about this. I have a life too. A real life unlike you fucking losers on here.

Posted by: doth protest too much ()
Date: August 06, 2017 03:52PM

I have friends and a life and once I was in a fight for a whole hour, I used to have white friends growing up and I'm really cool and know a lot about vaping and if you'd just listen to me talk about how cool I am I'm sure you'll be convinced. I'm up at 3 am every day on my various sockpuppets but I really do have a life, you've gotta believe me.

Date: August 06, 2017 03:54PM

doth protest too much Wrote:
> I have friends and a life and once I was in a
> fight for a whole hour, I used to have white
> friends growing up and I'm really cool and know a
> lot about vaping and if you'd just listen to me
> talk about how cool I am I'm sure you'll be
> convinced. I'm up at 3 am every day on my various
> sockpuppets but I really do have a life, you've
> gotta believe me.
Attachments:
vapers.jpg

Posted by: MAGA! ()
Date: August 06, 2017 04:27PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> I had no idea about this shit. The Republicans
> may have been really discreet for obvious reasons
> about this. I have a life too. A real life
> unlike you fucking losers on here.

Gee, maybe it's because news channels that you watch are 99.9% fake. This is old shit. Will you ever wake up? No, because you hate America.

Date: August 06, 2017 04:44PM

See you rightards talk all this shit and then when I put a whoopin on you you cry like little bitches.

Posted by: Lol@thelibtards.com ()
Date: August 06, 2017 04:50PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> See you rightards talk all this shit and then when
> I put a whoopin on you you cry like little
> bitches.

A "whoopin" is losing an election to a realtor, losing a governorship without an election and losing 1000 seats over the last 8 years.

Who's crying but libtards? Russia, Russia, Russia, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Americans are kicking you libtarded asses all over the place. It's absolutely wonderful!

Posted by: Gerry is loser at life ()
Date: August 06, 2017 05:49PM

Damn, Gerry is triggered as fuck over this. I guess he believed all that fake news bullshit that Trump and Sessions were at odds. It's called being trololololololololed bitch!

Posted by: Nx3fn ()
Date: August 06, 2017 06:04PM

Which one will end up dead first? Who knows the most about Hillary?

Posted by: I heard people saying ()
Date: August 06, 2017 06:18PM

Nx3fn Wrote:
> Which one will end up dead first? Who knows the
> most about Hillary?

Seth Rich was killed by team trump

Posted by: Gerry is loser at life ()
Date: August 07, 2017 08:56AM

Wow, this investigation is already making headway. Hillary will be in jail before Christmas.

Date: August 07, 2017 09:10AM

Gerry is loser at life Wrote:
> Wow, this investigation is already making headway.
> Hillary will be in jail before Christmas.

lock her up. No one gives a fuck about hillary you dumb ass. I love it though. Just signing your own arrest warrants.

Posted by: Gerry is too skeered to admit it ()
Date: August 07, 2017 09:22AM

Hopefully, finally, someone ~ somewhere ~ somehow is going to hold Hillary accountable for her illegal; methods, procedures, actions, habits, dealings and life-long corruption filled lying. She really is rotten to the core!

Date: August 07, 2017 09:26AM

I'm all for accountability. If only you fascists could make up charges like Putin or Sisi, you'd be home free.

Date: August 07, 2017 09:55AM

Lol@thelibtards.com Wrote:
> Americans are kicking you libtarded asses all over
> the place. It's absolutely wonderful!

Gerry must be Rachel Maddow. Remember how she cried because Hillary was being investigated?

Attachments:
1liberaltears.jpg

Posted by: Not Fake News ()
Date: August 07, 2017 12:54PM

trumpitality Wrote:
> Lol@thelibtards.com Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Americans are kicking you libtarded asses all
> over
> > the place. It's absolutely wonderful!
>
>
> Gerry must be Rachel Maddow. Remember how she
> cried because Hillary was being investigated?
>
> .

That nigger Lynch is going to be lynched from a tree.

Posted by: Lock Her Up! ()
Date: August 07, 2017 02:50PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> I'm all for accountability. If only you fascists
> could make up charges like Putin or Sisi, you'd be
> home free.

tumblr_nkvim4RKGV1qa9armo1_500.jpg

Date: August 07, 2017 03:16PM

Fear for who? A 69 year old former first lady or the former FBI director? And why would I or the American people give a fuck? Its just Republicans making more enemies and setting precedent for political persecution.

Posted by: Your Fear ()
Date: August 07, 2017 03:18PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Fear for who? A 69 year old former first lady or
> the former FBI director? And why would I or the
> American people give a fuck? Its just Republicans
> making more enemies and setting precedent for
> political persecution.

Smells a lot like pussy.

Posted by: Gimme More Time ()
Date: August 07, 2017 03:20PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Fear for who? A 69 year old former first lady or
> the former FBI director? And why would I or the
> American people give a fuck? Its just Republicans
> making more enemies and setting precedent for
> political persecution.

Haven't seen you this whipped up since Hillary got her ass handed to her last November. Definitely touched a nerve, this thread did. Your rabid frenzy makes me happy.

Date: August 07, 2017 03:32PM

It's literally like talking to a bunch of retards. You tell them they are functioning like a banana republic leaving themselves open for future criminal prosecution and they respond with they like turtles.

Posted by: nasal sigh ()
Date: August 07, 2017 03:36PM

Wow, must be serious if the Republicans are investigating - they only investigate on rare occasions. Why I cannot recall the last time Gowdy or the GOP investigated the Clintons for anything. This is serious.

Date: August 07, 2017 03:47PM

They're really angry and lashing out. They're losers and think its the oppositions and the peoples fault. When all the opposition and the people are doing is keeping them from destroying the country with a treasonous illegitimate stooge con artist president.

But if they want to continue to make their own bed, let them make it. They've been doing really good job of it as of late.

Bring it on. But don't be cowards, at least let them come in and publicly defend themselves.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/07/2017 03:49PM by Gerrymanderer2.

Posted by: Hey they did meet ()
Date: August 07, 2017 03:58PM

Time for team trump to have amother meeting with russians so they can plan a strategy

Posted by: Gerry's sc-sc-scared ()
Date: August 07, 2017 04:00PM

Time to open those Clinton Foundation books!

Afraid of what's inside Gerry?

death_scary_prank_jack_in_the_box_hearts

Date: August 07, 2017 04:04PM

Can someone explain to me why I would give a flying fuck what happens to Hillary Clinton? I dont' understand why rightards think people give a fuck. DO IT! Lock that bitch up so we can start locking you up too.

Date: August 07, 2017 04:05PM

And we also need to go back and investigate Dick Cheney, Bush and the Neo Cons and exactly what happened on 9/11.

Posted by: Just a guess ()
Date: August 07, 2017 04:16PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Can someone explain to me why I would give a
> flying fuck what happens to Hillary Clinton? I
> dont' understand why rightards think people give a
> fuck. DO IT! Lock that bitch up so we can start
> locking you up too.

Because you're still butthurt about her epic unexpected loss to Trump after you made an ass of yourself here for 2 years telling us how 'bigly' she'd win and then had to disappear for a week after she lost miserably?

Now say the 'popular vote' line shill...

hNJA5iG.jpg

lol!

Posted by: brownies ()
Date: August 07, 2017 04:21PM

nasal sigh Wrote:
> Wow, must be serious if the Republicans are
> investigating - they only investigate on rare
> occasions. Why I cannot recall the last time
> Gowdy or the GOP investigated the Clintons for
> anything. This is serious.

ITTu4mt4

Date: August 07, 2017 05:17PM

Lynchorilla no AG no mo and can't protect Hillary..

This is going to be fun.

Date: August 07, 2017 06:54PM

Pass a bill you losers. The election is over. These people are private citizens and have withdrawn from politics.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/07/2017 06:55PM by Gerrymanderer2.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.