HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Connie Chung, communist spy reporter for ABC: applauds manning for downing US secrets
Posted by: commie chung, commie chung, ... ()
Date: July 30, 2017 11:14PM

Screen_Shot_2017_06_09_at_12.25.34_PM.0.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/chelsea-manning-explains-leaked-secret-military-documents-fought/story?id=47931325

Manning said she leaked the documents because she wanted to spark public debate. She said she didn't think leaking them would threaten national security. dealt with it daily, and believed news reporters should get it (and had petitioned an upper officer to do so failingly)

--------------------------------------

my take is: exactly the story i expected and told others i thought would be released. the military was harsh on breach of duty but the sensitivity of breach was never underlined by those prosecuting. can't have soldiers who disobey unless it's the officer who get's proved court-marshalled for war misdemeanors (which in this case can't happen as 7 yr have gone by).

(me personally? i still have been given no exemplar of anything damaging EXCEPT that the format of these communicae could reveal things that are supposed to remain ... un-deciphed, having copia out there pressures security people to an expensive re-work ... which they were doing anyhow but! manning still doesn't seem to realize why the enemy is never to see how we communicate and what we say especially from officers who were told no. however but OBAMA.gov did worse than manning: the worse security breaches in history and not by manning either. i don't know connie chung isn't lying about manning seeing the info daily and being jaded by it's security level - she's a commie i trust nothing she says as to that)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Connie Chung, communist spy reporter for ABC: applauds manning for downing US secrets
Posted by: jaggy scrawlings ()
Date: July 30, 2017 11:23PM

also she doesn't seem to realize that allot of people don't get justice when the superior's actions are in question - civil or military i'd say

the fact is if there were "misdemeanors of war" being ignored by the co - the CO should have been flipped in court and manning excused for going outside the CO's authority

instead - it appears she was flipped in court - taken advantage of due to a ... lets say less than acutelly focused more art style of handling her side of the case

700,000k documents is allot - most was expressed as superflous - i myself am unsure manning understands case work side of things (that only 1 was necessary, that acting as an un-paid media outlet was in-appropriate for even her own good)

BOTTOM LINE: should have court marshalled her co, instead got court marshalled herself: but she has not expressed she understands she lost by failing to prove her CO was disobeying more serious orders

Re: Connie Chung, communist spy reporter for ABC: applauds manning for downing US secrets
Date: July 30, 2017 11:25PM

why the f did it take 10 years for anyone to report "officially" what documents had been leaked ??

i hate it when the Russians know more about USA news than i do !

Posted by: k3hky ()
Date: July 30, 2017 11:44PM

the story above highlights gunner in helicopter shooting a van (iraq or afghanistan war) which foreigners reported had civilians in it (noting they lie - i didn't see civilians confirmed in video. i trust isis reports? no!)

a friend of mine said he was a gunner in vietnam and taught me how to make substitute napalm

Gerry Connelly and friends, who kissed illegals and went to harvard to train on taking control and using illegals: put my friend in jail for something stupid (a little 420 and greeseman too much). caused a divorce and business closure and the rest.

the guy was an upstanding person, started his own business and was doing well

ON THING YOU KNEW THOUGH: he's not someone who started the mess over there and those people on the ground were not innocent: they'd been called in by ground to do the job because ground had been shot at before like that. and the 420? vietnamese sold it to USA troops to hurt their war effort - how he got started.

communists got these guys drafted and shot at them and put them into situations of not knowing who was civilian

this guy? dog owner, beautiful wife, partier at times - never talked of violence or war. infact it's the people who imprisoned him who were friends of asians and doing hateful politics who imprisoned him.

(SUMMARY: you'd have to meet the guy in the iraq video to know for sure if you were right about "putting him on report")

Posted by: xtgc3 ()
Date: July 31, 2017 12:46AM

so what! eesh has posted on ffu more than 700,000 times and that's way more offensive !

Posted by: Fuck it! ()
Date: July 31, 2017 01:46AM

It should have been executed.

Posted by: get your facts straight ()
Date: July 31, 2017 06:56AM

1. That's not Connie Chung. That's JuJu Chang. Either way, I would eat both their anuses out!

2. It(Manning) should have had his skull crushed in with a baseball bat. Fucking traitor!

Date: July 31, 2017 01:32PM

get your facts straight Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 1. That's not Connie Chung. That's JuJu Chang.
> Either way, I would eat both their anuses out!
>
> 2. It(Manning) should have had his skull crushed
> in with a baseball bat. Fucking traitor!

#0 MIL said in news released secrets, but when asked for any example, the MIL was forced to admit they were nearly lying, that what was released was not news worthy.

0.a) footage of a battle is expected since wars become something that unfolded on live TV

#1 OBAMA and top brass have been showing off the insides of our vessels and airplanes - and allowing f'ing foreigners to operate them and go overseas

#2 OBMAMA has used foreign parts (from potential adversaries) to build some of the stuff (meaning the overall effectiveness is lower, since replacement can only be done if there is peace)

OBAMA and Clinton released more secrets than manning ever did

OBAMA and Clinton gave out tech grants for hostile companies to attempt overthrow of USA tech companies - ie to Berkeley. they did similarly in other fields

OBAMA gave a $ Billion of MIL money to black democrats in Detroit for an un-confirmed (cause/fact) bankruptcy of Detroit. THAT'S A VERY IMPORTANT MILITARY SECRET - THE CREDIT CARD OF THE MILITARY

"get your facts straight"

#1 you talk about fact but did not add a single fact. you can't name one document manning released that the NEWS would even make a story of

#2 since when can an american joe tell which asian girl is which ? they all look the same !

Date: July 31, 2017 01:35PM

until i see evidence, i assume manning spent 10 yrs in jail because he's white and released stars and strips style news under OBAMA

and the news manning released was less than that OBAMA showed other countries willfully against rules / declassified for "joint operations" and so on

Posted by: get your facts straight ()
Date: July 31, 2017 01:40PM

commie chung, commie chung, ... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> get your facts straight Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > 1. That's not Connie Chung. That's JuJu Chang.
>
> > Either way, I would eat both their anuses out!
> >
> > 2. It(Manning) should have had his skull
> crushed
> > in with a baseball bat. Fucking traitor!
>
> #0 MIL said in news released secrets, but when
> asked for any example, the MIL was forced to admit
> they were nearly lying, that what was released was
> not news worthy.
>
> 0.a) footage of a battle is expected since wars
> become something that unfolded on live TV
>
> #1 OBAMA and top brass have been showing off the
> insides of our vessels and airplanes - and
> allowing f'ing foreigners to operate them and go
> overseas
>
> #2 OBMAMA has used foreign parts (from potential
> adversaries) to build some of the stuff (meaning
> the overall effectiveness is lower, since
> replacement can only be done if there is peace)
>
> OBAMA and Clinton released more secrets than
> manning ever did
>
> OBAMA and Clinton gave out tech grants for hostile
> companies to attempt overthrow of USA tech
> companies - ie to Berkeley. they did similarly in
> other fields
>
> OBAMA gave a $ Billion of MIL money to black
> democrats in Detroit for an un-confirmed
> (cause/fact) bankruptcy of Detroit. THAT'S A VERY
> IMPORTANT MILITARY SECRET - THE CREDIT CARD OF THE
> MILITARY
>
>

> "get your facts straight"
>
> #1 you talk about fact but did not add a single
> fact. you can't name one document manning
> released that the NEWS would even make a story of
>
> #2 since when can an american joe tell which
> asian girl is which ? they all look the same !
>

What the fuck are you rambling about?!?!?!?!?

I simply said that wasn't Connie Chung but JuJu Chang. I simply said what should have happened to Bradley Manning as punishment.

Where the fuck are you going with your rambling?

Date: July 31, 2017 01:59PM

#0 Collateral murder. i explained that above using Vietnam as a reference. if that's all you got

then manning is owed millions in lawsuit to manning for fraudulent prosecution

#1 US avoided UK cluster bomb ban it never signed. UK lies they have and use them as well, beginning with the blunder bluss. OBAMA is the one who put specifics (high detail HD video of the CURRENT weapons) of these on the History channel, not manning

#2 Abu Omar abduction. abduction? there is no law against seizure of an enemy combatant: the law clearly states the reverse

#3 Summary executions in Iraq. people died. war is not perfect never was. and death counts submitted by either side: usually tained. ie, so someone can earn confirmed kills they didn't do, or to deny someone won a battle. these counts are kept but taken with a grain of salt.

#4 The Arab Spring is corrupt. ? this is USA propaganda the arabs would deny it. i'm in the league of past USA MIL leaders that propaganda and military lies are NOT ALLOWED. Kill Hitler and his propaganda machine too.

#5 Saudi urged US to attack Iran. that's total crap. there is news daily that Saudi have aided oil purchasers (incl. USA) against uprising countries that would overthrow Saudi if they had the chance (or fight saudi in oil bargaining, which they also don't like)

* the "released footage" manning showed appears to me to be low resolution (masked, as stars and stripes does). however during joint operations and hiring illegals who are active MIL in foreign countries, OBAMA allowed high detail images o fthe same to be released intentionally

------------------------------------

* manning was not part of Stars and Stripes and didn't filter stories through official channels but ask for permission to do so. manning release less essential info than stars and stripes did during the same period

* it was not manning's job to act as stars and stripes, not what he was paid for

* i see what is released as a scare story (that would scare arabs). but i don't think the USA should be involved in hitler propaganda (note: some top level commanders do. i would dispute them.)

Date: July 31, 2017 02:00PM

i never said commie chung isn't hot

Date: July 31, 2017 02:04PM

I knew after a minute of this story running that I was being lied to by both the Media and the Military.

No reasonable person makes claims a person was a spy selling secret documents and then fails to mention IN GENERAL what was LOST. I knew they were fucking lying after the first minute.

OBAMA MIL: General Petrayus (betray us, deals with mexico). OBAMA: put chinese chips in weapons. OBAMA: put HD video of newest weapons on history channel. OBAMA: hire cuban military captain and put him in control of USA nuclear war vessel. I could go on and on

Date: July 31, 2017 02:11PM

if i were watching a reasonble boring view of this i might see something like this

manning is called to the CO. CO says "look we all like Stars and Stripes and none of us spend %100 of our time working: but you can't clear information without CO approval, and it's not what you were asked to do. i'm sorry we'll have to let you go, and under the circumstances i'm _unsure we can find you a demotion transfer."

that, i'd consider normal - ie not under OBAMA trying to fire whites to get spics and nigs to be more than %50 of MIL

Date: July 31, 2017 02:13PM

> get your facts straight

You've skipped the question of my friend being drafted at gunpoint to fight gooks only to be imprisoned by democrats who are friends with gooks for doing things gooks were also doing in fairfax and not arrested for.

You have allot of explaining to do.

Date: July 31, 2017 02:18PM

I've had dinner with enough captains and admirals to know they are not the type to fly off the bat when someone needs to be fired. They make a mention of it, (in the 90's 2000's - discuss their legal liability in handling firings), and fire them. That's all their is to it.

During Clinton presidency CICM, democrats were hired and paid because they had hard-drives full of stolen software (ie: USA software, which hurts USA businesses). The practice was stopped but it was still Clinton doing it and profiting from it.

Date: July 31, 2017 02:19PM

> I've had dinner with enough captains and admirals to know they are not the type to fly off the bat when someone needs to be fired. They make a mention of it, (in the 90's 2000's - discuss their legal liability in handling firings), and fire them. That's all their is to it.

people in the military get fired for all kinds of things, just like in the civilian sector

Date: July 31, 2017 02:24PM

before Clinton there was loyalty to MIL members to keep them on in some capacity at some very low pay. large towns of such outside MIL bases. help the soldiers all that.

During Clinton, dems started to TRIPLE their gov pay - and this happened in the MIL too "we need more pay to get better people" they said (they were sued as illegally running a union deciding their own pay) (ff to today: they've become communist like europe - destroying the private sector with insane wage gaps)

during Clinton the following became heard of

Up Or Out

(you get more pay as your a weasel in the MIL for pay, or your a liability to those weasels and are fired)

Date: July 31, 2017 02:25PM

your not officer material i'll tell you that

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: July 31, 2017 02:32PM

If it has an Adam's apple, penis, and testicles, it's a male.

Not female, not "she".

He - is a traitor and should be hanged.

Date: July 31, 2017 02:38PM

(OBAMA pardoned gen. betray-us)

Date: July 31, 2017 02:39PM

You've skipped the question of my friend being drafted at gunpoint to fight gooks only to be imprisoned by democrats who are friends with gooks for doing things gooks were also doing in fairfax and not arrested for.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.