HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
"Folks, Washington is All Lies and Corrupt, Folks Don't Believe Anything You Read or Hear about Me, Only What I Type in My Tweets"
Posted by: Lies All Lies Folks ()
Date: July 13, 2017 04:22PM

Help predict what Trump will tweet as last official presidential tweet.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: "Folks, Washington is All Lies and Corrupt, Folks Don't Believe Anything You Read or Hear about Me, Only What I Type in My Tweets"
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: July 13, 2017 04:26PM

The FBI is placing me under arrest. I may not be able to tweet for awhile. I'm off to Make Prison Great Again.

Re: "Folks, Washington is All Lies and Corrupt, Folks Don't Believe Anything You Read or Hear about Me, Only What I Type in My Tweets"
Posted by: Trump Tweety ()
Date: July 13, 2017 04:29PM

"I never wanted to be the stupid old president in the first place. Stupid president job!"

Posted by: Scooby dooby doo ()
Date: July 13, 2017 05:09PM

And believe me, I'd'a gotten away with it if it weren't for these meddling FBI agents.

Posted by: WOldoed ()
Date: July 13, 2017 05:17PM

"All be remembered as the best president ever! Only president who every American liked. Most popular ever. Saved the country from complete collapse, Every said I was the best president, everybody!"

Posted by: D'OHnald ()
Date: July 13, 2017 05:43PM

"That bitch set me up!"

Posted by: Father Guido Sarducci ()
Date: July 13, 2017 06:04PM

Thank you for everything Vladimir.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.