HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Jeffrey Gildenhorn, Muslim loving elitist cuck chokes to death eating steak at The Palm, an elitist restaurant
Posted by: big laughs this morning ()
Date: June 30, 2017 08:01AM

41E411B400000578-4652718-image-m-12_1498

A fitting end for a useless liberal scumbag. Lived in a $3 million home and dined at the Palm. Yet he had still had the gall to lecture Americans about accepting Muslim refugees on the sign outside his own diner in Chevy Chase.

Good kill, karma.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2017/06/29/jeffrey-gildenhorn-owner-of-the-american-city-diner-dead-at-74-after-choking/?utm_term=.f5d8cbee91c2

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Jeffrey Gildenhorn, Muslim loving elitist cuck chokes to death eating steak at The Palm, an elitist restaurant
Posted by: Ricky Bobby ()
Date: June 30, 2017 08:31AM

^ - 1 Life

What a Total Dick Post.

“I hope that both of you have sons… Handsome, beautiful, articulate sons, who are talented and star athletes and they have their legs taken away. I mean I pray you know that pain and that hurt.”

Re: Jeffrey Gildenhorn, Muslim loving elitist cuck chokes to death eating steak at The Palm, an elitist restaurant
Date: June 30, 2017 08:45AM

Libtards are their segregation. Like president Trump and all Americans, I stand with Americans. Americans don't segregate, libtards do.

Posted by: Hans Huckibein ()
Date: June 30, 2017 08:47AM

The comments section is pure cancer on that article. The democratic party is the party of hate. It has been going back before the antebellum period, and it still is to this day.

Posted by: Is he gonna eat that? ()
Date: June 30, 2017 08:51AM

Hopefully someone was able to get the waiter to box up the remaining part that he didn't eat in a to-go box!

What, nobody there knew the heiney lick maneuver?

Date: June 30, 2017 09:20AM

Hans Huckibein Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The comments section is pure cancer on that
> article. The democratic party is the party of
> hate. It has been going back before the antebellum
> period, and it still is to this day.

Comments are gone and closed.

Posted by: Momma Cass ()
Date: June 30, 2017 09:32AM

I think the last thing she said sounded exactly like what Jeffrey said.

Gwaulkkkkk kkkkk uh hmmmmm phlaw

Posted by: Idontlikeliberals ()
Date: June 30, 2017 09:56AM

I don't like liberals at all but this is way out of line. It's one thing to cheer when people like Hitler, Kim Jong-il, Saddam, Dahmer or evil people like them die, but this guy? Yeah, his politics were repugnant, but he doesn't deserve to die for it.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.