HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Ivanka Trump Shoe Company - We Stopped Using that China Sweat Shop in March When The Press Found Out
Posted by: China China China ()
Date: June 28, 2017 12:00PM

The Ivanka Trump Company has told CNNMoney that its products have not been produced at the factory in question since March. It has said that the factories it uses "are required to operate within strict social compliance regulations."

China Labor Watch said it hopes the Chinese courts "will provide the investigators with a fair trial." It said the men's lawyers do not believe the men committed crimes.

The U.S. State Department, which had called for China to release the men, had no immediate comment. The Ivanka Trump said it had no comment.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ivanka Trump Shoe Company - We Stopped Using that China Sweat Shop in March When The Press Found Out
Posted by: uwwe9 ()
Date: June 28, 2017 12:41PM

meanwhile i'm shopping for xxxx and i've found the american brands all import them - i literally have no choice

this is why usa loans must go out to allow for things like "aquiring materials to build a factory" and not "to build mc'mansions for gov workers using oppression as a tool to keep area pay %90 in the government cofffer"

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.