HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The Perfect Man – You Know Him When You See Him
Posted by: 7897LOYJ ()
Date: June 08, 2017 04:08PM

http://www.conservativehq.com/node/25823

George Rasley, CHQ Editor | 6/8/17

If you saw a billboard with the following six bullet points: “Married a 6-year-old,” “Slave owner & dealer,” “rapist,” “Beheaded 600 Jews in one day,” “13 wives, 11 at one time” and “Tortured & killed unbelievers” would you know who it described?

The billboards, one in the Dallas-Ft. Worth corridor, the other in Indianapolis, do not say who is that man, just feature checked boxes with the attributes.

The perfect manSo, does the description have any meaning to you?

Probably not, but apparently it does to many Muslims, because it describes the “Perfect Man,” their “prophet” Mohammed.

Muslims in Indiana in particular have objected strenuously to the billboards. They have, alternately, decried what they describe as unfounded claims made about a man they recognize as Mohammed and denounce the anonymity of the advertiser.

Don Woodsmall, a terrific patriot who owns the billboards sent the following statement to the Indiana Star-Ledger. He explains that, while the client who paid for the advertisements is a group that wants to remain anonymous, he has nonetheless done his own due diligence to establish the accuracy of the attributes of Mohammed.

Here is Mr. Woodsmall’s statement in its entirety:

I am the owner of the billboards on which the Perfect Man Campaign is posted in Indianapolis and Texas. This statement sets forth the reasons why I decided to accept the Perfect Man Campaign advertisement on my billboards.

A group of patriotic Americans approached me to rent the billboards after they were turned down by the national companies. This group couldn’t remain inactive any longer while little children were being blown up in Manchester and numerous other places around the world. Their desire, born out of love and not hate, is to launch a national conversation on why it is only the Islamic religion that gets “hijacked” several thousand times a year resulting in the deaths of many innocents? However, my clients have requested anonymity. Why? Could it be the Islamic desire for death to anyone who insults their Prophet Mohammed?

Upon learning what they wanted to post, my first question was, like most Americans, “Is it true?” After talking to a half-dozen Islamic scholars and receiving and reviewing numerous citations from Islamic law and literature I was convinced that each point listed on the billboard was historically and factually true. I would encourage others to do their own research to verify the veracity of each and every point. Also, I will take down the billboards if any of the facts are shown to be untrue, as the scholars I contacted relied on the Koran, and the Hadith and Sira (the last two being collectively, the Sunna).

CHQ Note: Scholars and citations are all available through this link.

I realize that there are those who might be offended by the information conveyed, but truth does not and cannot equal hate no matter how much the facts may be disliked by some (as truth is factual reality while hate is an emotion).

I could not turn down a truthful ad designed to educate Americans on the true root cause of the fundamentalist and obedient (and specifically not “radical” when you are doing exactly what the core tenets of your ideology demand and your Perfect Man did and demanded followers to do) Islamic terror going on around the world; namely – the Manchester bombings, Coptic Christians being killed in Egypt, San Bernardino, Mumbai, the Orlando gay nightclub, the Boston Marathon, 9/11 and on and on and on. It was and is my duty as a patriotic American to accept this Perfect Man advertisement designed to inform the American public of the true root cause of the cascading violence that is endemic to and systemic in Islam – a socio-political, totalitarian ideology with a small religious component.

It is interesting to note that while the billboards don’t mention Islam or Mohammed, the Muslim community knew exactly who it was referring to. The truth is a powerful weapon. Truthophobia (fear of the truth) is getting a lot of people killed. It is the hope and desire of those sponsoring this campaign that a national conversation/debate can be held in a civil and rational manner on the cause of this violent problem, so that it can be stopped and innocent lives can be saved.

We honor Mr. Woodsmall as a patriotic American who chose to do his duty to inform the American public about the true root cause of the cascading violence that is endemic to and systemic in Islam – a socio-political, totalitarian ideology with a small religious component.

We urge CHQ readers to review the sources of quotes in Sharia texts and or in contemporary materials drawing upon those texts and, if you are satisfied with their accuracy, as Mr. Woodsmall was and we are, to post your own “Perfect Man” advertisements on billboards, newspapers, websites and social media.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Perfect Man – You Know Him When You See Him
Posted by: Doc Holliday ()
Date: June 08, 2017 04:16PM

This was really long.

I got bored very early into it.

I don't really care, but if anyone can tell me what it says I might take an interest.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: June 08, 2017 04:18PM

``
Attachments:
1496900059294.jpg

Posted by: YMMF ()
Date: June 08, 2017 04:22PM

Doc Holliday Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This was really long.
>
> I got bored very early into it.
>
> I don't really care, but if anyone can tell me
> what it says I might take an interest.

^^^Retard Gerry post.^^^

Posted by: darlene ()
Date: June 08, 2017 04:27PM

Tom O'dell from the Knife show cutlery corner who got fired.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.