HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
My shits are never regular. I took antibiaotics recently and I was shitting two healthy shits a day. It was great! Never any remnants left behind, but I still wiped to be sure.
Posted by: I just want to be regular ()
Date: June 08, 2017 09:22AM

Now that I'm not on antibiotics my shits are irregular. I don't go twice a day and sometimes I skip a day without going at all. WTH? Is this normal?

I was really enjoying my bowel movements while on antibiotics! I felt relieved every time! They were big, full, healthy shits!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: My shits are never regular. I took antibiaotics recently and I was shitting two healthy shits a day. It was great! Never any remnants left behind, but I still wiped to be sure.
Posted by: Jack O ()
Date: June 08, 2017 09:45AM

Eat a can of pumpkin every day. Also gets rid of back acne.

Re: My shits are never regular. I took antibiaotics recently and I was shitting two healthy shits a day. It was great! Never any remnants left behind, but I still wiped to be sure.
Posted by: Herbert Kornfeld ()
Date: June 08, 2017 03:32PM

Hot dogs are the key. Lots of hot dogs. No idea what's in them, but goddamn those turds are smooth and clean. I can't see the entry, but I think the judges could give most of them at least a 9.5.

Posted by: user of toilet paper ()
Date: June 08, 2017 11:36PM

There is nothing more over rated than a piece of ass and there is nothing more under rated than a GOOD SHIT.

Posted by: ^^^I agree!!^^^ ()
Date: June 09, 2017 09:12AM

A good shit is awesome! There's not many things more satisfying than taking a shit and it comes out so perfectly that there's really nothing to wipe! I wipe anyways.

Posted by: user of toilet paper ()
Date: June 09, 2017 09:17AM

^^^I agree!!^^^ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> I wipe anyways.

You should always wipe. It's very important for good hygiene. Also, always remember to wash your hands thoroughly and use soap. Ordinary soap like Ivory, Dial or something like that is fine. There's no need for antibacterial soap. In fact, antibacterial soap often kills friendly bacteria that Ivory or Dial doesn't. If antibacterial is all that's available, of course, you have to use it, but avoid it when possible. If no regular soap is available but there's some dish or laundry soap, you can use that.

Posted by: microbiome ()
Date: June 09, 2017 09:24AM

I just want to be regular Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Now that I'm not on antibiotics my shits are
> irregular.

Antibiotics also kill off a lot of your gut bacteria (your microbiome). Those organisms play a big role in how food gets digested, absorbed, and converted to energy. So, when the antibiotics start killing them, your body gets out of whack. You're no longer digesting food and processing waste like you're supposed to. That's why you'll get diarrhea and irregularity from antibiotics.

Posted by: I just want to be regular ()
Date: June 09, 2017 10:29AM

Prior to taking the antibiotics, my shits had a real noticeable odd odor to them. They were especially odiferous! Now, they don't seem to have that overwhelming stench anymore.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.