HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Has anyone on here ever tasted horse or dog semen? I get aroused looking at other women blowing them to completion.
Posted by: Lucy Loo ()
Date: May 11, 2017 08:59AM

What's it taste like? Does it resemble human cum?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Has anyone on here ever tasted horse or dog semen? I get aroused looking at other women blowing them to completion.
Posted by: Just Ask Ron's Mom ()
Date: May 11, 2017 09:01AM

Lucy Loo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What's it taste like? Does it resemble human cum?

Ask Ur Mum

Re: Has anyone on here ever tasted horse or dog semen? I get aroused looking at other women blowing them to completion.
Posted by: Lucy Loo ()
Date: May 11, 2017 09:03AM

I'm asking everyone on here, but more so the women on here.

Posted by: Animal pro ()
Date: May 11, 2017 09:08AM

You might want to check with Gerry, he's tasted lots of goat and sheep semen.

Posted by: Ron's failure ()
Date: May 11, 2017 09:12AM

See Miz, this is why your stories suck. No women on FFXU off topic. Typical outrageous subjects. You are a fucking retarded bore.

Posted by: sissy maid Prunella ()
Date: May 11, 2017 09:31AM

My Mistress makes me stroke myself. I have to pull down the front of my panties and stroke myself while She and Her friends watch. i'm not allowed to cum unless She gives me permission. i have to ask, and She always says "no". If i stop stroking, She picks up a leather strap, walks over to me, pulls down my panties and whacks me with it until i start stroking again. Of course, i cum, so She makes me pull up the front of my panties, pick up the cum in my finger, smear it on my lips and lick it off them. Then She makes me pick up more cum, put it in my mouth and swirl it around until She gives me permission to swallow it. Once i've licked up all my cum, She bends me over, pulls down my panties and swats me with the leather strap in front of Her friends. i cry and She and all Her friends laugh at me. She makes me say i'm a cum sucking sissy pantyboy.

So i don't know what horse or dog cum tastes like, but i know what sissy cum tastes like.

Posted by: 7YKKD ()
Date: May 11, 2017 09:34AM

Lucy Loo Wrote:
> What's it taste like? Does it resemble human cum?

Hi William. Did you ask your mother Sharon Moreno about this first?

Posted by: Peter, Peter, semen eater ()
Date: May 11, 2017 11:09AM

I have had the occasion to drink horse semen straight from the tap! I can tell you that if you've never experienced it, you might want to prepare yourself to drink from a fire hydrant! It comes out fast and there's A LOT OF IT! There are signs that the horse is about to ejaculate, but you'll know what they are as you work it!

Posted by: Dir. T. E. Sanchez ()
Date: May 11, 2017 11:28AM

Q: What's grey and comes in quarts?

A: An elephant.

Posted by: Another Moreno Thread ()
Date: May 11, 2017 11:36AM

This fine thread is brought to you by William Robert Moreno, of 713 Riverview Ct, Sterling, VA 20164.

William is a 35-year-old man who lives as an adult child in his parents' basement. He has never held a job and spends his days on this site posting about this sort of topic, despite being banned by the site's administrator years ago. William wonders why people don't like him.

Posted by: Gwennie ()
Date: October 19, 2019 03:15PM

Dog semen is not at all like a mans cum. Its thinner, and the amount is usually a lot more. the taste is less bitter. I find the taste to be more "nutty" than a humans cum.

Posted by: uhhhhhhhh, NO ()
Date: October 19, 2019 03:37PM

giphy.gif

Posted by: Hi William. ()
Date: October 19, 2019 04:19PM

William Moreno aka Mr. Misery knows what human cum tastes like after living with his accomplice the felon Chris Tator.
Attachments:
what does cum taste like 2.png
what does cum taste like.png
what does cum taste like 3.png
chris tator.png
USA_v_Tator__vaedce-18-00294__0021.0 (1)-1.jpg

Posted by: Rob_in-CA ()
Date: December 30, 2020 06:32PM

Ive actually drank dog cum on dozens of occasions from 4 different dogs over the years. My first was a shepherd/husky mix. I was 13 at the time and it was the dog of one of my customers on my paper route. They paid me to feed him while they were gone on vacation. Every tine i showed up he had a big red boner so it made me curious. After about the fourth day i went for it. Handjob at first then went in for the full bj. It was very warm, thin, a little metallic, salty and spicy. Over all, not bad. I went back everyday for a mouthful for the remainder of their vacation! Give it 4 stars.
Another was a neighbor’s huge dog- Irish wolf hound. Huge cock and knot. Tons of thick salty cum. Almost like drizzle icing in texture. Came more than i do.
I had a weimeriner and would suck him about 2-3x a week. His cum was very similar to my own, not salty, slightly metallic but sweeter. Then he LOVED to lick my cum as well.
I found it just as enjoyable as human cum!
Ciao!
Attachments:
34D439C6-8161-4320-A920-150D154B8DE0.jpeg

Posted by: OP can't count ()
Date: December 30, 2020 06:54PM

Rob_in-CA Wrote:
> Ive actually drank dog cum on dozens of occasions
> from 4 different dogs over the years. My first was
> a shepherd/husky mix. I was 13 at the time and it
> was the dog of one of my customers on my paper
> route. They paid me to feed him while they were
> gone on vacation. Every tine i showed up he had a
> big red boner so it made me curious. After about
> the fourth day i went for it. Handjob at first
> then went in for the full bj. It was very warm,
> thin, a little metallic, salty and spicy. Over
> all, not bad. I went back everyday for a mouthful
> for the remainder of their vacation! Give it 4
> stars.
> Another was a neighbor’s huge dog- Irish wolf
> hound. Huge cock and knot. Tons of thick salty
> cum. Almost like drizzle icing in texture. Came
> more than i do.
> I had a weimeriner and would suck him about 2-3x a
> week. His cum was very similar to my own, not
> salty, slightly metallic but sweeter. Then he
> LOVED to lick my cum as well.
> I found it just as enjoyable as human cum!
> Ciao!

Rob you are either a liar or an idiot who can't count the dogs he's sucked off.
The shepherd/husky mix, Irish wolf hound, and weimeriner only make three.

Go back to sleep and finish your (wet) dream and when you wake up let us know the details of the fourth dog.

Posted by: wardrose ()
Date: January 10, 2022 04:18AM

I've had the pleasure of drinking horse feces right from the faucet! I can tell you that if you've never done it before, you should get ready to drink from a fire hydrant! It's quick to come out, and there's a lot of it cookie clicker! There are signals that the horse is going to ejaculate, but you'll be able to recognize them as you work the horse!

Posted by: daveh69 ()
Date: October 25, 2022 09:22AM

I SWALLOW dog semen on a daily basis now. i lay in the floor and my dos will come around to my head and i'll let him fuck my mouth...he does this thre or four time and it tastes good.

Posted by: 3E6CW ()
Date: October 25, 2022 12:51PM

No.

Posted by: Drift Boss ()
Date: April 24, 2023 08:05AM

Drift Boss is a famous drifting game. In the game, you will have the opportunity to control your car on endless roads full of difficult turns and collisions. The game sounds simple but it takes a lot of practice to be able to drift well around corners. Join the game now to prove that you are the best racer and score the most points.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.