HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
"Shattered" New Book about Hillary's Loss Libs Will Never Admit The Real Reasons
Posted by: Libs Will Never Learn ()
Date: April 28, 2017 11:58AM

https://www.amazon.com/Shattered-Inside-Hillary-Clintons-Campaign/dp/0553447084

Ya Ya Libs grasp at straws ! IF Hillary "Had Chose Liz Warren Instead Of Timmy" IF This, IF That, IF She Wore Gold Lame Pants Suits..LOL!

ALL BALONEY! The Reason is Yes Hillary was a LOUSY Candidate, AND Pa, Ohio, Wisc, Mich all have LOTS OF HUNTERS and SPORTSMEN Just Like The Rest of the TRUMP States..

Keep Bashing Law Abiding Gun Owners.. Hunters, Fishermen, Sportsmen..

AND KEEP Losing Looney Libs! LOL!

DAJAX

IN Miller VS United States 1939..Miller Lost before the Supreme Court..Because his sawed off shot gun was not considered a weapon that a "Militia" Would Use..LOL..Now Libs Scream about banning "Weapons of War only designed to be used on Battlefields".. AR's owned by millions of Law Abiding Americans that are Milita Ready..LOL.. And then those those smooth bore CANNON the Founders allowed All Americans to Own under the 2nd..Another "Weapon Of War Designed To Be Used Only on A Battlefield"' And to Sit on Lawns Today ..Ready to Go....South Of A River.. Liberal Lunacy..!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: "Shattered" New Book about Hillary's Loss Libs Will Never Admit The Real Reasons
Posted by: Tim Kaine: Right Hand Person! ()
Date: April 28, 2017 01:24PM

You can't send a crooked woman to do a man's job, or a faggot to do a man's job.
Attachments:
tim kaine ryan mcelveen.jpg

Re: "Shattered" New Book about Hillary's Loss Libs Will Never Admit The Real Reasons
Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: April 28, 2017 05:16PM

I very much doubt that most of those voters in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan and Wisconsin were saying "I don't mind that the economy here blows, Clinton has a cozy relationship with the crooks on Wall Street who were and are screwing us over, her position on immigration and all the crap from the latest email release, but I just won't vote for someone who favors gun control".

Views on gun ownership and gun regulation don't break down among the ELECTORATE along Democrat-Republican or even liberal-conservative lines. Many Democratic voters have over the years supported candidates whose views on gun ownership and regulation were more restricted than ours. We did so because we are not single issue voters, and while we might not approve of what the candidates were proposing on gun ownership and regulation, we did find those candidates overall positions to be more consistent with our own. And no the gun control crowd's agenda has not become more radical over the past few years. The issues we are fighting about today are mostly ones the gun control crowd had won on before 2000, and in many cases before 2008.

Posted by: Your cunt lost ()
Date: April 28, 2017 05:37PM

Bill.N. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I very much doubt that most of those voters in
> Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan and Wisconsin were
> saying "I don't mind that the economy here blows,
> Clinton has a cozy relationship with the crooks on
> Wall Street who were and are screwing us over, her
> position on immigration and all the crap from the
> latest email release, but I just won't vote for
> someone who favors gun control".
>
> Views on gun ownership and gun regulation don't
> break down among the ELECTORATE along
> Democrat-Republican or even liberal-conservative
> lines. Many Democratic voters have over the years
> supported candidates whose views on gun ownership
> and regulation were more restricted than ours. We
> did so because we are not single issue voters, and
> while we might not approve of what the candidates
> were proposing on gun ownership and regulation, we
> did find those candidates overall positions to be
> more consistent with our own. And no the gun
> control crowd's agenda has not become more radical
> over the past few years. The issues we are
> fighting about today are mostly ones the gun
> control crowd had won on before 2000, and in many
> cases before 2008.

Get over it, cuck and stop with the twisted logic.

Posted by: Sorry Bill ()
Date: April 28, 2017 06:37PM

Sportsmen and women and Most Americans don't care about the Wall St thing one bit, they do care about losing their Bill Of Rights.. and They don't want or care for the other "Non Single" Issues they Democrats Support ..Men In Girls Bathrooms, Global Warming To Screw people in America out of gas powered vehicles while the rest of the World Rides in Style..Closing Coal Fired Power plants and killing off the mining industry,for the Global Warmers..The overbearing Obama Admin EPA, Nat Park and mny other rules ..That have now been..Reversed..! And The Illegals Bill..Its Completely Unreasonable to be against The Wall or closing down the Illegal flow over the Southern Border, But Look at what Democrats are doing about that..Resistance!! Mindless Bill..And NOT GOOD For America.

More Bill ..Much more..The DNC's Underhanded dealings with Bernie..whos played the good guy role..for the parties good..And the Fact that Hillary is Just a Totally Lousy Pick..

And Her Deplorables and Anti Gun Anti NRA hurt her much more then you are willing to admit..

DAJAX.. No calling Bill N names by me..we disagree but can be civil..Bill is The Voice of Reason..Im The Voice of Freedom..And Reason !

Posted by: Freq ()
Date: April 28, 2017 08:49PM

Had Obama built the Keystone XL pipeline a lot more people would have been employed in PA/OH/MI/WI.

Posted by: Preach It ()
Date: April 28, 2017 08:51PM

Libs Will Never Learn Wrote:
> IN Miller VS United States 1939..Miller Lost
> before the Supreme Court..Because his sawed off
> shot gun was not considered a weapon that a
> "Militia" Would Use..LOL..Now Libs Scream about
> banning "Weapons of War only designed to be used
> on Battlefields".. AR's owned by millions of Law
> Abiding Americans that are Milita Ready..LOL..
> And then those those smooth bore CANNON the
> Founders allowed All Americans to Own under the
> 2nd..Another "Weapon Of War Designed To Be Used
> Only on A Battlefield"' And to Sit on Lawns Today
> ..Ready to Go....South Of A River.. Liberal
> Lunacy..!!

AFter Pearl Harbor, when Japanese Admiral Yamamoto was asked if "Next, we can invade America?" His reply was, "Invade America? Why there would be a rifle behind every blade of grass!"

Yamamoto had lived in the US for a number of years.

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: April 28, 2017 10:27PM

Sorry Bill Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sportsmen and women and Most Americans don't care
> about the Wall St thing one bit,

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one.

Or perhaps it is phrasing. The point I was making was that Hillary Clinton's position on guns didn't do it. No Democratic presidential candidate has had the votes of the NRA crowd in the past five elections. Yet the Democrats have been able to carry those states several times from 2000-2012. So I don't think it was just the gun issue, but was instead a broader range of economic and cultural issues that caused a number of people who had been willing to vote Democratic in the past five presidential elections to instead jump to Trump, and that is what cost her the election.

Plus I agree that Hillary Clinton was a lousy pick for the Democratic nomination. She wasn't my first choice, or my second in the primaries, but I did vote for her in November. One of my issues with her is that she was one of those politicians who are too busy talking to listen.

On immigration I agree that the practice of the past 17 years is unsustainable. I reject the notion that it is the Democrats alone who were solely responsible for it, and I admire Trump supporters for also calling out establishment Republicans and business interests. Where I split with many Trump supporters is on the details of how to fix the immigration problem, and the results of doing so. I think a wall is a terrible idea. I think the notion we are going to deport all of the illegals or even half is ridiculous. I think even if we do severely reduce the number of illegals here we are still going to have many of the problems currently blamed on the illegals. My distaste for Trump on this issue isn't because he was arguing that it was important to do something about the immigration problem. It was because I like many Trump supporters took his solutions literally.

Posted by: Hilldog-the serial loser ()
Date: April 28, 2017 10:42PM

Attachments:
XIX3fop.jpg

Posted by: Border Illegals Down Today ()
Date: April 28, 2017 11:14PM

>I think a wall is a terrible idea. I think the notion we are going to deport all of the illegals or even half is ridiculous.

Bill I'm not so big on a wall that runs over no where, much of the Southern border is desolate country..Aircraft ..especially Helo surveillance and other electronic measures can pick up intruders..and can come in and arrest them. And State and local Police can be Deputized as US Special Deputy Marshals to do just that..where theres a will , theres a way. In other areas a wall is needed..at least to slow them down.but I do know.they can get over one..

I am not a fan of deporting those who are here Illegally but live in peace. That said I cant help their lot..There Illegal and so No Drivers Licenses. No Govt support. There on their own..Like My and so many other Americans ancestors had to do it..No Welfare at all..and if they commit crimes..Send them home.

DAJAX

They Say Traffic at the Border is down some 60+ % Wonder Why?? Not any Help From Democrats with this..Its all for a vote to them. Which Stinks.. A lousy Vote..instead of Whats Right For America..! And Hillarys Deplorable and NRA Comments Did Hurt her ..worse then any other Democrat that ever ran..

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.