HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I'm Wealthy Indian h1b pleasuring white women in Arlington. I shave my head so they think I negro
Posted by: Patel the lover ()
Date: April 27, 2017 06:41AM

White women with large breast nipples love riding back to my luxury home in my German luxury Mercedes. I am wealthy h1b ibm contractor with dark skin. I shave my head so white women think I'm negro with large genitalia. Their pleasure from my stinky meat wand is like a ride in rocket ship to deep space. I Write code all day and looking to sex many white wonen at night after we enjoy a cocktails.

I watch pretty women in lunchroom at office park they do not know the pleasure I'm seeking to enjoy! I wash myself in preparation of enjoyment daily!

You will not know the love they will enjoy. Sexual enjoyment!

Soon they experience the Indian inside them! Patelseeking@gmail.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I'm Wealthy Indian h1b pleasuring white women in Arlington. I shave my head so they think I negro
Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: April 27, 2017 08:53AM

Can I email you?

Re: I'm Wealthy Indian h1b pleasuring white women in Arlington. I shave my head so they think I negro
Posted by: Achmed Blimmo ()
Date: April 27, 2017 11:06AM

End win I git thim home to me luxury hoos, I wreb tovell on hedd en wear diabair in ess. Then me slepp thim en beat thim ubb. Thiss what you are gedding winn u go with tovelhead.

Posted by: Patel's PO ()
Date: April 27, 2017 12:59PM

How's the Uber gig working ya?

Posted by: groverbann ()
Date: April 27, 2017 03:21PM

"my stinky meat wand"

haha, fake! Everyone but indians know they stick. If you were indian you would have no clue you stink. It's because of the food they eat, it ruins their sense of smell.

Posted by: Andrea5000 ()
Date: April 27, 2017 03:21PM

Will you take me to Tyson's II for shopping?

Posted by: Good thing ()
Date: April 27, 2017 10:34PM

Good thing Indians are rich, because they are also under-endowed.

Posted by: Haji ()
Date: April 27, 2017 11:49PM

Good thing Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Good thing Indians are rich, because they are also
> under-endowed.

They are hot rich. I've had the displeasure of working around these 2 faced backstabbers and the whole wealthy thing is a put on. They live in complete squalor so they can adorn themselves in gold colored chains. Lolz!

Posted by: Gayvid Blimmo ()
Date: April 27, 2017 11:52PM

Haji Wrote:
> Good thing Wrote:
> I've had the displeasure of
> working around these 2 faced backstabbers

They're cheap as shit. Waitresses hate them as much as they hate negroes cuz neither one EVER tips.

Posted by: Troll.Bitch.Analsex.Fox News ()
Date: April 28, 2017 06:24AM

OP is an original turd munch.

STFU assclown. Crawl back under your dung patty troll.bitch.analsex. Quit using up good air.

Posted by: Faghag.Fantom.Shitter ()
Date: April 28, 2017 06:27AM

Patel's PO Wrote:
> How's the Uber gig working ya?

Right...

Posted by: Dudeperfect007 ()
Date: April 28, 2017 03:41PM

The OP is obviously a Trill who is not Indian And does not like them.
Let's be honest White women are generally not attracted to Indian Men. So I don't know why the OP is worried or hates Indians .
Maybe his goal is only to plant seeds of hatred for Indians.

Posted by: Yeah OK dude ()
Date: April 28, 2017 04:53PM

Not only do they not know that they stink, he also says he's got big genitalia and trust me if he's Indian it's probably 3 inches in length

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: April 28, 2017 05:18PM

LOL, this one's pretty good Miz.

Posted by: Lolz Indiansg ()
Date: April 28, 2017 06:30PM

Date: June 07, 2017 10:29PM

I will say thank you as I have just pleasured white woman with large nipples and comfortable butt from my posting. She enjoyed my love, I said I was from Ivory Coast and played r kelly rap cd in the seduction. She will not know the secret!

Date: August 31, 2017 06:05AM

I am missing the love of a sexual touch again. I am seeking an attractive WHITE woman for hand pleasure and breast manipulation. You will contact me for pleasure? Patelseeking@gmail.com

Posted by: Curry cunt ()
Date: August 31, 2017 06:45AM

Lick my dot until I cum!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.