HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Born U.S. Citizens and family of Muhammad Ali detained and interrogated in Florida airport for four hours because of their names.
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: February 24, 2017 11:39PM

They were questioned about their names and their religion. Every racist in every agency thinks its the wild wild west now.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/02/24/muhammad-ali-jr-detained-immigration-officials-fla-airport/98379082/

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/muhammad-alis-son-illegally-detained-at-fort-lauderdale-hollywood-international-airport-attorney-says-9164544

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2017 11:42PM by Gerrymanderer2.
Attachments:
ali2.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Born U.S. Citizens and family of Muhammad Ali detained and interrogated in Florida airport for four hours because of their names.
Posted by: <okay> ()
Date: February 24, 2017 11:44PM

Attachments:
tumblr_l5se1iTR0T1qz4w1go1_500.jpeg

Re: Born U.S. Citizens and family of Muhammad Ali detained and interrogated in Florida airport for four hours because of their names.
Posted by: Good to Hear ()
Date: February 24, 2017 11:49PM

Awesome! Glad to see Trump is doing what he said he would. If you are Muslim you get searched. I'm white and have been searched also, deal with it snowflake, great times ahead for real Americans!

Date: February 24, 2017 11:51PM

Well, they have rights and lots of money and the best lawyers money can buy. See you in court.

Date: February 24, 2017 11:52PM

And I agree great times are ahead for real America.

Posted by: Gerrytarded ()
Date: February 24, 2017 11:58PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well, they have rights and lots of money and the
> best lawyers money can buy. See you in court.

Who are you going to see in court Ravi? Are you taking down TSA through FFXU on post at a time like your doing to Trump? You are starting the revolution bro!!

Posted by: Good to Hear ()
Date: February 25, 2017 12:00AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Well, they have rights and lots of money and the
> best lawyers money can buy. See you in court.

Yeah stupid I have rights too and have been questioned by TSA you fucktard! Yeah good luck with that case! Fuck your dumb!

Date: February 25, 2017 12:05AM

Were you questioned about your religion or because you look like a crazy hobo?

Posted by: Silly Lil Pajama Boy ()
Date: February 25, 2017 12:05AM

welp...
Attachments:
ali.gif

Posted by: Gerrytarded ()
Date: February 25, 2017 12:12AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Were you questioned about your religion or because
> you look like a crazy hobo?

No I was questioned because your shitstain mother was next to me on the plane and her stench of fish, shit, curry, and cum loads rubbed off on me. They were concerned I was you.

Posted by: Gunlover ()
Date: February 25, 2017 01:19PM

That nog been to jail a few times, they were supposed to stop his ass.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.